• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

The Virtual Coffee Shop, Diner And Corner Pub

Here is a good perspective on the aging process. :thumbup:

BF6421C7-2CE5-4EAB-973E-CABF7AADE98A.jpeg

I fully agree Tampa. Hallmark Channel is a free channel on basic cable and to put this show on in family hour is another step in how our society has moved forward. Much as President Biden signing the Marriage Equality Bill into law this week, whereas former Democratic presidents, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama initially only took small steps in moving toward full equality of sexes, shows how far we’ve come in the last few decades.

View attachment 108649
(y)

It sure bets the alternative!
1671261350663.png

I need to add the proviso to the "Getting Old" statement. It is providing the person has a quality in their life. While pain often is the culprit, mental issues are just as debilitating.

Last edited:
I am amazed how popular “no fap” or “sperm retention” has become among young guy content creators on the internet. Here is another cutie. This kid has gone two years without jerking off. Being the pervert that I am, rather than focus on the benefits that he speaks of in his life, all I can think about is him in bed, fighting off his urges as his boner so desperately needs relief. :drool:

I have been very slow to current technology being born in the 1950’s and coming of age in the 1960’s. I was slow to understand the internet and getting my first computer in 2000. In fact I didn’t even have a cell phone until 2004, when I needed one for my new job of being an outside salesman, and my first iPhone a couple of years ago.

But the more technology I discover the more I love it as it can help make life easier and more enjoyable. My newest “toy” is the Amazon dot which I’ve had for a few months now. It controls my lights and I threw away my radios as I can ask Alexa to turn on my favorite radio stations and play my favorite music as well as set alarms to wake up in the morning or for my washer and dryer or cooking too. Much as with my iPhone I still have a lot to learn with both, but I m loving modern technology. :thumbup:

54FDE80A-7D83-4C44-A7D2-2161E862D1F0.jpeg
C1606B19-111F-485A-A7F9-6CAC9B1249D2.jpeg

Actually 2000 was an early start to get a computer, the net only opened to the public in the last years of the past century. Furthermore, Desk tops were expensive and bulky unlike what is available today & required servicing by technicians.

I have been very slow to current technology being born in the 1950’s and coming of age in the 1960’s. I was slow to understand the internet and getting my first computer in 2000. In fact I didn’t even have a cell phone until 2004, when I needed one for my new job of being an outside salesman, and my first iPhone a couple of years ago.

But the more technology I discover the more I love it as it can help make life easier and more enjoyable. My newest “toy” is the Amazon dot which I’ve had for a few months now. It controls my lights and I threw away my radios as I can ask Alexa to turn on my favorite radio stations and play my favorite music as well as set alarms to wake up in the morning or for my washer and dryer or cooking too. Much as with my iPhone I still have a lot to learn with both, but I m loving modern technology. :thumbup:

View attachment 109640View attachment 109641
That all sounds pretty neat. The benefits of it sound wonderful. Though I must say I am a little distrustful of some of the voice activated devices which can potentially be used to eavesdrop on our conversations.

That all sounds pretty neat. The benefits of it sound wonderful. Though I must say I am a little distrustful of some of the voice activated devices which can potentially be used to eavesdrop on our conversations.
I stay of social media such as Twitter & Facebook . The latter just to respond to family. I also refuse to use Clouds. I do all my storage on my enormous space on my hard drives. In addition I spend a goodly amount on keeping me spam & hack free and it has kept me free of such problems.

I was thinking about Joe Dallesandro who I used to watch in Andy Warhol films in art theaters in the East Village when I was a teenager growing up in New York City In the late 1960’s. The newspapers would have small advertisements for these films and I would take the subway into Manhattan to watch them. I don’t remember much about the films except that Joe was mostly naked and hot and it was an incredible rush for a teenager to go into a movie theater to watch them. I didn’t really understand much about the films except that I was watching a very hot guy.

I found this on Wikipedi.

Joseph Angelo D'Allesandro III (born December 31, 1948) is an American actor and Warhol superstar. Having also crossed over into mainstream roles such as mobster Lucky Luciano in the film The Cotton Club, Dallesandro was a sex symbol of gay subculture in the 1960s and 1970s, and of several American underground films.[1]

Dallesandro starred in the 1968 film Flesh as a male prostitute. The film was produced by Andy Warhol. In 1970, Rolling Stone declared Dallesandro's second starring vehicle, Trash, the "Best Film of the Year", making him a star of the youth culture, sexual revolution, and subcultural New York City art collective of the 1970s. Dallesandro also starred in 1972's Heat, another Warhol film that was conceived as a parody of the film Sunset Boulevard.

These are some images I found relating to Joe and the movies I would watch over 50 years ago.

BF581296-9B92-42FB-80A6-80BA777059B9.jpeg
088E0D89-F1F5-4E3C-9520-757B5D5F575B.jpeg
C33E1FC8-17B8-475F-9294-7E16D77E2BDC.jpeg
B6EF8101-52AF-4030-8A77-A14E618DA0AD.jpeg
A2D718EB-DA20-4D0D-B82B-3B738B5D510E.jpeg

Because it's so homoerptic I almost placed it on the athlete's thread. But I figured here was better. The closest thing I could figure out is that this is akin to a treatment at a "Turkish barber".