• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

The Virtual Coffee Shop, Diner And Corner Pub

Well... Catholics in particular are told that masturbation is a sin. Any semen that lands on the ground (not for purposes of procreation) is a sin. For women they're also told that masturbation is a sin. So for those who feel guilt or regret over the act will find a clearer conscience if they wait for marriage.

The guy in the last video above is not as enlightened as he would like to believe. He's using his celibacy of masturbation as a club to clobber other people who do masturbate. He outright says that he knows he's a better person than those he sees in his daily life who he thinks/decides/judges/believes are masturbators. (When he has no proof.) I know he's young and not very worldly and wise yet. But he's not very likeable when he comes across as a late teen, early twenty-ish know-it-all who think he's sitting on the top of the world passing righteous judgement on all the peons below him.

He's got major anger issues and even some not so subtle delusions of grandeur. He doesn't come across as a good spokesperson for the cause. If not masturbating turns people into a personality like that... I'll pass on being a no-fab. haha

Some videos are not worth viewing!

Last edited:
I find it fascinating that through social media causes like this gain world wide credence, particularly by young men. While “no fap” is relatively innocuous, although very arousing for me to hear young good looking guys talking openly about jerking themselves off and shooting their semen, and it makes me picture themselves all horny and popping hardons, but it also points out to me how easily much more dangerous political or social theories can propagate on line too.

I find it fascinating that through social media causes like this gain world wide credence, particularly by young men. While “no fap” is relatively innocuous, although very arousing for me to hear young good looking guys talking openly about jerking themselves off and shooting their semen, and it makes me picture themselves all horny and popping hardons, but it also points out to me how easily much more dangerous political or social theories can propagate on line too.
There is a danger using social media sites which is why I avoid them. It is also dangerous using Clouds. Both because you can pick of "germs" but also of how they are regulated.

Yes. Social media (for better and for worse) is the ultimate social experiment of our time.

Just like in here for instance.

Yes. Social media (for better and for worse) is the ultimate social experiment of our time.

Just like in here for instance.
The difference being the Forum is safe, which is untrue of the others.

I wanted to share with all of you that tonight is the night they are airing the premier Christmas movie this season on the Hallmark Channel that is a gay themed romance.

It's called the, "The Holiday Sitter" and it comes on at 8:00 tonight. I've already got it programmed into my DVR. I know these Hallmark movies tend to be very hokey and usually too predictable in the plotlines. But it is a sign of the times and a refeshing change to see some gay themed Christmas movies. When I was much younger I never thought I would live to see the day when gay romances would be reflected (and celebrated in a positive light) on mainstream television.

Holiday Sitter.jpeg

I wanted to share with all of you that tonight is the night they are airing the premier Christmas movie this season on the Hallmark Channel that is a gay themed romance.

It's called the, "The Holiday Sitter" and it comes on at 8:00 tonight. I've already got it programmed into my DVR. I know these Hallmark movies tend to be very hokey and usually too predictable in the plotlines. But it is a sign of the times and a refeshing change to see some gay themed Christmas movies. When I was much younger I never thought I would live to see the day when gay romances would be reflected (and celebrated in a positive light) on mainstream television.

View attachment 107801
:cry: I don't have Hallmark.

That is great to hear, but it also makes me sad because in this day and age of celebrities and other pop culture fIgures being open about their sexuality, the major USA sports of NFL, MLB, NBA & NHL, still have 99.9% of it’s players remain in the closet. Just as in every walk of life, at least 10% of the population identify as gay or at least bi. But still in 2022, not a single major male sports figure has come out while playing. What a great role model for gay kids across the country it would be if the MVP in baseball, or the Super Bowl quarterback in the NFL, or an NBA or NHL All Star would declare their homosexuality in public.

I congratulate T.J. House and his fiancée but it would be so much more important if he announced it while he was playing or even more importantly if a super-star did so, and I am sure we have some, but even today in 2022, it is not happening with major league male athletes. Hopefully some day soon……..

That is great to hear, but it also makes me sad because in this day and age of celebrities and other pop culture fIgures being open about their sexuality, the major USA sports of NFL, MLB, NBA & NHL, still have 99.9% of it’s players remain in the closet. Just as in every walk of life, at least 10% of the population identify as gay or at least bi. But still in 2022, not a single major male sports figure has come out while playing. What a great role model for gay kids across the country it would be if the MVP in baseball, or the Super Bowl quarterback in the NFL, or an NBA or NHL All Star would declare their homosexuality in public.

I congratulate T.J. House and his fiancée but it would be so much more important if he announced it while he was playing or even more importantly if a super-star did so, and I am sure we have some, but even today in 2022, it is not happening with major league male athletes. Hopefully some day soon……..
As much as technology has advance human thinking has not. Just look at what is playing out in the political world today. So then, to expect anything different is sadly not realistic.

View attachment 107801
I watched this movie the other night, and you are right about it being Hallmark hokey, but it was awesome to see a movie dealing with gay and lesbian characters playing in prime time on a family-oriented network. In my lifetime, it is great to see some progress being made toward inclusion of people with orientation other than hetero. Thank you for mentioning the movie on your thread. I probably wouldn't have known about it otherwise.

I watched this movie the other night, and you are right about it being Hallmark hokey, but it was awesome to see a movie dealing with gay and lesbian characters playing in prime time on a family-oriented network. In my lifetime, it is great to see some progress being made toward inclusion of people with orientation other than hetero. Thank you for mentioning the movie on your thread. I probably wouldn't have known about it otherwise.
Hi Rcheswick!

Sorry for the delayed reply. I'm very happy you enjoyed the movie. I agree with all you wrote above. It's great to see some positive recognition for non-hetero romances and relationships on regular tv. And they're even airing it in prime-time at 8:00. Instead of just on premium subscription movie channels at 10:00 or much, much later.

Hi Rcheswick!

Sorry for the delayed reply. I'm very happy you enjoyed the movie. I agree with all you wrote above. It's great to see some positive recognition for non-hetero romances and relationships on regular tv. And they're even airing it in prime-time at 8:00. Instead of just on premium subscription movie channels at 10:00 or much, much later.

I fully agree Tampa. Hallmark Channel is a free channel on basic cable and to put this show on in family hour is another step in how our society has moved forward. Much as President Biden signing the Marriage Equality Bill into law this week, whereas former Democratic presidents, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama initially only took small steps in moving toward full equality of sexes, shows how far we’ve come in the last few decades.

160376CF-4E94-4790-80AA-3729C2336FFC.jpeg