• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tales of Lust and Seduction

The Return of Randall

I share this story with you all because it just happened recently and I am still so very turned on by the whole affair. However, the story does need some set up. So I shall begin, at the beginning, which was some time ago.

Four years ago:

It was 4 years ago when I first met this delicious 18yo boy named Randall. At this point in time, I still smoked on campus, and would go to a secluded balcony where I could enjoy my cigarettes. Well, other smokers also look for such places, and that is how Randall came along. We shared a bench and met at our bench several times throughout the week.

Randall was a cute boy, tall and slender, with milky white skin. He almost always wore a beanie, which covered a full head of thick brown curls. He had nice thick eyebrows, but naturally sculpted. Being a young skater, and a pothead, he often came up on his board with his pants just below his hips and his boxers always showing. He had nice legs and a beautiful bubble butt. Often, when the weather was warm, Randall would wear a thin t-shirt, which usually exposed his lower belly. And what was there? Some nice curly hairs around his belly button that formed the beginning of a treasure trail that disappeared under his boxers.

Of course, I am a touchy feely type of individual, and it was quite natural for me to place my hands on Randall’s arms, shoulders, back, and thighs. ON more than one of those days, I noticed him sporting a rather large looking bulge under his pants, which he sometimes tried to “fix” while I was not looking. He didn’t seem to mind that I touched him like I did. (Much later on he told me he found my touch very sensual and he really enjoyed it.) We talked of many things, including sex, and I knew he was eager to try new things and have new experiences. We had many hot conversations, and I was left many times, absolutely on fire when one of us had to part. Tragically, nothing ever happened.

Four months ago:

Speed up, almost to the present. My classroom/lab has a rather nice courtyard where students often sit to eat and study. One day, as I was teaching, this young man came in and asked if he could use the sink and the microwave. Of course I was not going to deny him! He came in a few more times throughout the semester, and I learned he was making himself tea. I also leaned that he sat out in that courtyard on certain days. He also sat out there and smoked. Being right in front of my classroom, I never gave him much more importance. He seemed pleasant enough, but he always wore sunglasses and I never really looked closely at him.

Four weeks ago:

Classes are now over, for me anyway, for this semester. So this morning I go to my classroom to check on things and water plants. AS I approach the courtyard, I notice the young man sitting there. With none of my students around, I stopped and engaged him in conversation. Well! Blow me over with a feather! This young man was none other than Randall, of 4 years ago!

We were sitting there doing small chat. He was not wearing sunglasses. I knew there was something familiar. After several minutes he asked, “Do you remember me?” He starts to say his name, and I click just at that moment, and we both say “Randall”. He smiles real big and says, “you do remember.”

I am dumbfounded! All these months and here he was sitting in front of me all this time! So I go on and tell him all I remember about him, and he is like, “wow, I can’t believe you remember that much!” I ask if he is still with his parents and he tells me that he is living with his girlfriend. Eventually he tells me she is older than him. I throw a fit, calling her a cougar, among other things. He laughs.

I ask Randall about a young black friend of his who would join us from time to time. He tells me the boy is in Houston. I comment that the boy was also a little hottie and that I was sorry he was gone. Randall laughs again.

Finally I ask Randall, “you knew I wanted you back then, didn’t you?” He gives a slight laugh and answers, “yes.”
“Well, I ask, why didn’t you say something?”
Randall responds, “why didn’t you? I kept thinking you were gonna make a move, but you never did. I waited for you to ask me to your office.”
I was horrified! I ask, “you mean you would have?”
“I dunno,” he says, “maybe, I thought about it.”
“Damn, I exclaim, I should have made a move.” Randall laughs.

I looked down and noticed his legs are moving. I ask him, “are you nervous, or horny?” He looks at me as if he doesn’t understand, and I know he doesn’t. So I tell him, I notice your legs are moving, “they say that a guy who moves his legs like that, is horny.” Randall laughs and turns red.

“I’m not nervous,” Randall tells me.
“Oh, ok, so you are horny?” I ask. You know, “4 years ago, I could always tell when you were horny.”
“Oh yeah,” Randall says. “So how did you know?”
Now it is my turn to laugh, as I answer him, “because you were always getting a boner, I could see it. But you don’t seem hard now, so, I can’t tell.”
Randall gives a little nervous laugh, again.

I look at Randall and then at my lab/classroom, “You want to take it inside? Some tea, perhaps?” With that I get up, I walk over to my lab/classroom and unlock the doors and as I am about to go in, I look back at Randall. He is sitting there watching me and when he realizes I am leaving him behind, he stands and gets his stuff together.

Randall pus his things down and we begin to walk around the lab, which consists of 5 rooms. We walk around in the slightly darkened rooms. I come to an abrupt stop and Randall walks into me. I feel his cock up against my arm and it is hard and pointing to his belly button. I lean back against him and I feel his cock throb against my arm. MMMMMM, it feels so good!

I feel the heat of his body and it makes me almost dizzy. I feel something coming from him too. I don’t know, maybe it is electricity, but something is pulling us closer towards each other. I lookup into his eyes and he stares down at me and neither of us say anything. Our bodies touch as we face each other and begin to press into each other. I can feel his cock throbbing against my stomach. He puts his arms around my shoulders and pulls me in, even tighter. I wrap my arms around his waist and do the same. We stand there silent, let our eyes and bodies doing all the talking. I take two fingers and place them under his waistband, and I pull him with me as I turn and slowly walk away.

The next room has a bed in it. We stand next to the bed and again I pull him towards me. He is still hard. I look up at him and ask, “are you sure?” “Yes,” he answers. I run a hand up and down his hard cock, right over his pants. I reach down and start to stroke it, over his clothes. He moans softly. I undo his pants and pull them down over his hips and grab his cock and squeeze, over his boxers. He lets out another soft moan. I look up and see he has closed his eyes. At that moment, I know he is mine, to do as I want.

Finally, I can’t stand it any more, so I reach in his boxers and pull his cock out, through the fly. It is just as lovely as I imagined it! Milky white, about 7” long with nice medium thickness, and best of all, cut! I run my hand and fingers up and down the hard shaft. His cock throbs, and he trembles. I bend over and smell the heady odor of a young hard cock in heat. I could faint! There is a lingering scent of soap. I love that he is not shaved, or even trimmed. I bend in closer and stick my nose in his pubes and get a deeper whiff of the pheromones surrounding his genitalia. I can’t even decide what to do next.

I push Randall gently onto the bed and as I do, I pull his clothes down. I push him into a reclining position, his legs now up on the bed. I take hold of his cock, and very slowly I stroke it. I sit next to him and bend down. Again, I run my nose through his pubes, my tongue darting out occasionally to taste him. I circle the base of his cock, and start to lick my way up around and around. Eventually, I reach the tip. I find a nice sweet drop of his precum on the tip. My tongue darts out and I eagerly lick it off, spreading it about my lips first.

He reaches down and puts a hand on my head. Randall gives a short laugh and says, “my girlfriend doesn’t do that, she doesn’t really like to suck me. “ I too laugh and answer him, “well, I am glad about that!” With that small break in tension, my lips part and I ease the head of his cock into my mouth. Slowly I work my way down til I have the entire shaft in my mouth. Of course, at this point I gag a little, but he doesn’t seem to mind, and neither do I. Before long we settled into a rhythm, the both of us, me sucking his cock, and Randall thrusting his hips up to meet my hungry mouth. BY now, he is squirming and moaning quite a bit. He also is running his hands all over my head and down to my shoulders.

Out of nowhere, he reaches down and feels for my hard cock and starts jerking me through my clothes. I am shocked! And, alas, we are both to far gone.
I get the sense that Randall is immensely enjoying my oral manipulations of his manhood. I feel his body tensing up and I realize that he is getting close. I start stroking his cock as I go up and down on it. Randall’s breathing increases as the hard shaft swells in my hands. I feel the head swelling in my mouth as well. I can almost feel the gush of sperm as it travels up his hard shaft and into my mouth. I go deep, and swallow quickly, gagging a little. Before long, his body shudders, and then the squirting stops. Randall is spent! I am also breathing hard. To my surprise, he pulls on my cock a couple of more times and I cum right into my underwear! I collapse on top of him, and he asks, in surprise, “did you cum too?” I say yes, and he is in awe. “You do that to me,” I explain. He is dumbfounded. I get the sense that he is suddenly aware of and proud of, his sexuality.

We get up and dressed and before we leave the darkened room, we both stop and hug again. We thank each other. I tell him, “that was worth the wait, but I don’t want to wait another 4 years!” He laughs, and tells me he can make no promises. We wish each other happy holidays and we part. I go home feeling satisfied that this will be a good Christmas. I will be happy if I can meet up with Randall again next semester. I will be very happy!

Okay ladies and gents! Hope you all enjoy this sexperience which happened recently! I look forward to your comments and truly hope they bring you as much joy as i had writing about it! It has been 4 weeks now, but i still feel all aglow from the experience!

Happy reading!

Thank you so much for starting to post new stories. I can't imagine any of them being redudent. If blow jobs were redundent folks would give/take a few and never more. Your stories are fantastic as are your experiences. Thanks for starting to post them again. They are very arousing to me.

As a woman, I have had a lot of gay male friends tell me tales of their sexual adventures. Many of them are my top replays in my head for masturbation, as are some of my own adventures. Maybe I have always been a voyeur, even if once removed, and didn't really know it. I have always said that I trained and worked as a counselor/therapist and then became a social worker because I am a naturally nosy person. All of my life, people have singled me out to talk to, telling me the most amazing things. Even total strangers while waiting for a bus in a big city and such. I guess I read them like you do. And, yes, some of those times turned in to sexual adventures but more often just listening. So, you can see, that I love your tales. What makes people tick is always facinating to me.

I have had sexual affairs with a number of straight men who shared with me that they had engaged in sexual seduction with gay men, such as you describe. Mostly just once or twice in their lives but very memorably. I think all men really want good blow jobs and who better to give them than a gay man who worships and adores their manly equipment and knows just how to push the right buttons while doing so. Also, the idea of being serviced by someone truly eager to please has got to be very stimulating. Also knowing that you are desireable as a straight man. Especially if your women aren't very giving in bed.

College and especially college dorms are full of this sexual fluidity, I think, as many of the men who shared those straight gay sex stories with me experimented with dorm roommates. Human sexuality never ceases to amaze and amuse. We are all so driven by our basic instincts, aren't we? Keep enjoying yours and keep sharing those conquests with us. If I knew you, I'd be sending young men your way so that they could learn to appreciate their own sexuality and that of others, the way those boys did in your frat boy orgy. Yumm, that was so hot in the telling. Must have been truly incredible for all in the doing.

I've read all of your sexual retellings to date. Can't wait for more.

Regards,

Valentine

Meow Lipps!
Your stories are always so hot and filled with such detail. You and I definitely agree that a man's pubes and precum are the best! I love giving blow jobs and swallowing, well that's the creme de la creme!

Oh, I liked that. I really, really liked that! In fact, JLipps, I can honestly say your story held my interest far more than some of the scenes lately...lol. I have a very vivid imagination and the images your story drew in my mind are smokin'...

Congratulations JLipps. You still have the magic! I love how you intuatively know when a guy will be receptive to your approach, although in this case you did pass up an opportunity four years ago, when you could have had his sweet young cock then, but patience and luck won out in the end for you.

As happy as he made your pre-Christmas time spent with him, I sure hope you "hook up" again soon, to start off the New Year with a bang too.

Thank you so much, my friend for getting a "rise" out of me this morning before work, with another of your very hot, very real stories. You are indeed the master story teller, and the master seducer! :wink:

Valentine,

Thanks so much for your kind words. I am thrilled that you, as a writer, can enjoy my stories. It does men so much. I will get back to you, am making chicken soup at the moment.

Meow Lipps!
Your stories are always so hot and filled with such detail. You and I definitely agree that a man's pubes and precum are the best! I love giving blow jobs and swallowing, well that's the creme de la creme!

MMMM< you know it darling!

Oh, I liked that. I really, really liked that! In fact, JLipps, I can honestly say your story held my interest far more than some of the scenes lately...lol. I have a very vivid imagination and the images your story drew in my mind are smokin'...[/QUOTE

THANKS Grace! That is what I love about reading too. The places your imagination takes you as you read. I guess that is why movies are such a disappointment after reading a really good novel. "Interview with a Vampire", comes to mind!

THANKS Grace! That is what I love about reading too. The places your imagination takes you as you read. I guess that is why movies are such a disappointment after reading a really good novel. "Interview with a Vampire", comes to mind!

God, yes! I'm an avid reader and absolutely loved Anne Rice's books, still do, but I found that movie disappointing and very forgettable. Could be cause I can't stand Tom Cruise, tho...lol :001_smile:

God, yes! I'm an avid reader and absolutely loved Anne Rice's books, still do, but I found that movie disappointing and very forgettable. Could be cause I can't stand Tom Cruise, tho...lol :001_smile:

Yeah, I thought I was the only one that wasn't in awe of Mr. Cruise......

And here he is now in Rock of Ages. I love the tattoos. I'm not a fan of his personal life but he is/was a nice looking man. I don't mind the other eye candy in this one either! LOL

And here he is now in Rock of Ages. I love the tattoos. I'm not a fan of his personal life but he is/was a nice looking man. I don't mind the other eye candy in this one either! LOL
Thanks for that video Valentine. You are right. He is still very hot, in fact he is the hottest 50 year old that I know of. :cool:

Congratulations JLipps. You still have the magic! I love how you intuatively know when a guy will be receptive to your approach, although in this case you did pass up an opportunity four years ago, when you could have had his sweet young cock then, but patience and luck won out in the end for you.

As happy as he made your pre-Christmas time spent with him, I sure hope you "hook up" again soon, to start off the New Year with a bang too.

Thank you so much, my friend for getting a "rise" out of me this morning before work, with another of your very hot, very real stories. You are indeed the master story teller, and the master seducer! :wink:

Mikey,

I am so glad you liked this one. I was worried,lol. I thought of you the while time i was writing this one. AM working on another one right now, one I thought I had already posted, but then realized I had not even finished it! LOL

I'm in awe of your abilities to seduce all these hot young straight guys JLipps. And again in this latest story he says something abut how your touch feels so good. (And turns them on sexually) You must have a magical sexual energy that pours forth from your hands. I wish I could get that in a hand lotion for myself. haha