• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tales of Lust and Seduction

I've a bulge reading that JLipps, but it's a bit bigger than 6 inches. LOL x

MMMMMM, babe, and I mean that in every sense of the word! You just got me excited! LOL Trust me, I can handle more, but the truth is, a 6 incher is just so much easier to deep throat! But I have my ways of servicing someone with 8 or 9 inches as well. WOUIld love to run into you at a convenience store! LOL

Thanks, JLipps, for another hot story :biggrin:

I've never thought of a supermarket as being a pick up place, but you made it sound erotic and exciting. I loved reading exactly how you ramped up his interest...

Thanks, JLipps, for another hot story :biggrin:

I've never thought of a supermarket as being a pick up place, but you made it sound erotic and exciting. I loved reading exactly how you ramped up his interest...

Are you kidding me Grace?!? Oh honey! There are a few more stories to tell, all concerning grocery stores!

I have had grocery store fantasies for years, most involve the hotties at my local Whole Foods! :001_wub:

Great story, JLipps. Well, I'm stiff from reading that. Gotta do something about it now. I wish I had someone to deep throat me, but that doesn't happen often. Not many have been able to. I love it when they can, though.

I have had grocery store fantasies for years, most involve the hotties at my local Whole Foods! :001_wub:

MMMMMMM, Whole Foods! Love that store! But I never picked anyone up there. Not for lack of wanting, they do hire some fine metrosexual young men, at least in Austin.

MMMMMMM, Whole Foods! Love that store! But I never picked anyone up there. Not for lack of wanting, they do hire some fine metrosexual young men, at least in Austin.

In Austin and Denver! My favorite place for eye candy :)

Loved your story! You have an impressive, seemingly effortless way of picking up men! You are amazing!

We have a Whole Foods here in Carmichael, and both Carl & I have been hit on several time each, even when we are together. Carl claims that Wednesday evenings are "Hi Gay Time" at Whole Foods, Raley's and Bel Air Markets, and I have to agree that we do seem to see a lot of "Family" out on that day. I am sure theres a story about "fishin' at the meat counter", but we will not go there now. hehe! Excellent story JLipps, stirs the imagination!

MMMMMM, babe, and I mean that in every sense of the word! You just got me excited! LOL Trust me, I can handle more, but the truth is, a 6 incher is just so much easier to deep throat! But I have my ways of servicing someone with 8 or 9 inches as well. WOUIld love to run into you at a convenience store! LOL

What is a convenience store ? Do you Americans still carry your goods around in the large brown paper bags lol.

What is a convenience store ? Do you Americans still carry your goods around in the large brown paper bags lol.
We are an uncivilized lot Jon. :001_unsure:

Google 711 and you will find the chain that is in virtually every American city that I've been to, except here in New York, although I have seen some in Queens and Staten Island.

We are a "convenience store" society, and over the years I've seen some fine looking young men in the convenience stores throughout America. And JLipps apparently found something to eat in the convenience store that wasn't on the menu. :001_cool:

I believe that 7 11 refers to it as The Big Gulp. :drool:

We have a Whole Foods here in Carmichael, and both Carl & I have been hit on several time each, even when we are together. Carl claims that Wednesday evenings are "Hi Gay Time" at Whole Foods, Raley's and Bel Air Markets, and I have to agree that we do seem to see a lot of "Family" out on that day. I am sure theres a story about "fishin' at the meat counter", but we will not go there now. hehe! Excellent story JLipps, stirs the imagination!

That is so unfair! I'm beginning to think I've been seriously deprived in the supermarket department. :frown:

My local supermarkets are mostly run by females and I've never noticed anything erotic happening anywhere, not even in the personal aisle....

In the bigger is better world of fast foods...

We are an uncivilized lot Jon. :001_unsure:

Google 711 and you will find the chain that is in virtually every American city that I've been to, except here in New York, although I have seen some in Queens and Staten Island.

We are a "convenience store" society, and over the years I've seen some fine looking young men in the convenience stores throughout America. And JLipps apparently found something to eat in the convenience store that wasn't on the menu. :001_cool:

I believe that 7 11 refers to it as The Big Gulp. :drool:

Dear Mikeyank and jon,

This is a corporate fact sheet they have prepared explaining the origins of their name and other related issues:

http://corp.7-eleven.com/Newsroom/BackgroundInformation/7ElevenProfile/tabid/164/Default.aspx

The name apparently came into being in 1946 when their stores at that time only were opened from 7AM to 11PM, thus 7/11. Most stores are opened 24/7 today, even on most holidays! They became very popular in my part of the country in the 1960's - 70's, especially favored by college students and those working late night shifts when most grocery stores were closed back then. Years ago, I feel they were much more popular than today and had many imitators with which to compete. They specialized in all of the worst American junk foods consumed as snacks plus cigarettes and beer and were a favorite place to rob late at night as well.

I remember on one memorable night in the early 80's in a Memphis,, TN store, being distracted much more than I ever wanted by a skinny, big chested, though hipless 6'6" cross-dresser in short-shorts wearing his fishnet hose with his roller skates in the store, thinking to myself..."Did I just cross over into The Twilight Zone or what"???:scared: The straight friend that I was with got the biggest kick out of this "unconvincing female??? skater" and couldn't hold back his laughter all the way home, some hour-long drive later!:blush: Obviously the skater was a regular customer and had "entertained" there before!

Definitely no longer a 7/11 customer and "The Big Gulp" mentioned previously is not some extra-big-n-thick cum shot! Rather, it is an oversized carbonated cold drink, perhaps as large as 46 oz., designed to get that blood-sugar levels and those calories much higher than anybody really needs.:sick: Back in their earlier days, "Social Responsibility", when it came to good healthy food choices, was not a major priority then or now!

Sincerely "Gulped out",

Stimpy