• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tales of Lust and Seduction

I sent a facebook message to jlipps this morning and he responded and said to say hello to his friends here. Also he told me that he is writing a new story about a recent experience and will send it to me when it's finished and gave me permission to post it here. I'm glad he is well and happy!

I sent a facebook message to jlipps this morning and he responded and said to say hello to his friends here. Also he told me that he is writing a new story about a recent experience and will send it to me when it's finished and gave me permission to post it here. I'm glad he is well and happy!

Thanks so much for that update Mikey! I have been concerned about JLipp's health and wellbeing for quite a while now. I'm so glad to know he's okay. Please send him my regards.

Thanks so much for that update Mikey! I have been concerned about JLipp's health and wellbeing for quite a while now. I'm so glad to know he's okay. Please send him my regards.

Im glad to know that also and look forward to the story!

I need to look over the stories and see which ones I have posted already! Then I go add some new ones. I have a couple more to share, lol.

Oh my gosh JLipps! It's so good to have you with us again. You know how much I Love all your stories. Even if they don't always have happy endings. And even if they sometimes make me want to cry. I feel like I vicariously experience them with you.

Please share more of them whenever you feel ready. :)

Last edited: