• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tales of Lust and Seduction

The Grocery Store Chronicles: Nick

Nick was a very sweet straight young man. One look at him and you just knew he was of German descent. He was about 5’8” and sported a very hard lean body. He had straight blonde hair, always slightly unkempt. His eyes were a penetrating blue steel. Nick was slightly homophobic when we met, but, he had a warm heart and he really didn’t like to discriminate against anyone. As I was very open about my sexuality, he tolerated me and eventually dropped his fears. He loved to box and run. His smile and charm melted all the ladies, all of us! He too was a cashier and was very much my equal at the cash register. Eventually I grew to discover that he had a very smooth body, almost no body hair. He had a gorgeous ass, very round and very firm. I made sure to brush up against his ass from time to time. He knew I wanted him, we all did. None the less, he was very friendly and we grew close as friends. While he was nice to all the fags, he was even more so with me and he tolerated my man-handling him. All the “girls” were so jealous! Even more so when they found out that he invited me to his house after work.

Nick and I horsed around at work. Of course I never missed an opportunity to rub up against him. I discovered that he was at least not averse to being touched, or even touching. Yes, sometimes he would forget and he would actually put his arm around my neck, like in a choke hold, or he would slap my back or shoulders. Every now and then he would come up behind me and massage my neck and shoulders. Still, I tried hard not to push too much. I wanted him, but I wanted him to want to be with me.

Going to Nick’s house happened after several months of working together. He had discovered that I was a pot head, and while he was more a drinker, he did like an occasional toke. His only roommate, Greg, was a gorgeous young man, an Adonis type whom Nick had been friends with since they were kids. More about Greg another time! So yes, at least once a week, I would go home with Nick and we would drink and smoke into t he night.

Sometimes Greg was there and he would party with us. Once or twice I witnessed the two studs wrestling with one another. Greg was a bigger more muscular young man and he was obviously stronger than Nick. It always took my breath away to sit there and watch the two boys in various states of dress, or undress, wrestling around the house. I noticed that when they were playing, Greg would cast an eye at me and give me a wink. The boys became very comfortable with me around, and both were often scantily dressed in front of me. A couple of times, I noticed Greg would spring a hard on, which he could never hide, even if he wanted to. He would watch me and run his hand down to his hard cock and caress it. I began to feel that Greg would be easier to seduce, than Nick. Greg had a girl friend and was not always there, but I truly enjoyed when he was! I mentioned scantily dressed because he liked to come home after work and take a shower. I saw him many times stripping and coming out of the shower and wrapping a towel around his waist. I loved seeing his hard body still slightly wet as he strutted around after a shower. I honestly think he enjoyed teasing me. He would sometimes drop his towel and put on some boxer shorts, only. It was all I could do to keep from jumping on him! It never escaped me that he often would be semi erect under the towel. Every now and then he would lay back in the bed, in his towel and I would sit next to him, watching his cock get hard.

One night, I went to Nick’s. It was a Friday night, and Greg had gone out of town. Nick had gone to shower and I sat on the couch rolling one for us. He came out, almost dripping wet. He looked so damned hot that it just left me speechless. He stood in front of me and I handed him the joint. I was almost panting! He stood there with his semi erect cock under his towel, just a foot from my face! He took the joint and went around the house turning off some lights. I was not surprised because he often did that when we smoked. But this night felt different.

Nick comes to the couch and sits down and being straight, his legs are slightly spread apart. This pulls on the towel so that it just barely covers his semi erect cock. We proceed to smoke, our legs keep rubbing together. I am watching the towel and I see the bulge underneath growing. Suddenly, he shifts slightly and the towel moves and his now fully hard cock is standing straight up, uncovered and exposed! This was the first time I see his whole cock , hard, in all its glory. It is beautiful. Looks like about 7.5 inches, cut. It is my favorite ! Cut and even in girth, from the tip to t he base. My jaw drops at the sight! Squeakily, I ask, “is that for me”? He laughs and responds, “show me what you can do with this”. With that he turns towards me and pushes his cock closer. I reach out to touch, hands shaking. I wrap my hand around it and slowly, I start to stroke that beautiful cock. I am amazed at how dark and thick his pubes are. His balls are huge, like the size of golf balls. I lean down over his cock and I take a deep breath. It is intoxicating. The smell is one of soap, and man in heat. I had just started stroking and already a nice thick drop of precum appears at the slit. I lean down more and I stick my tongue out and spread the drop over his head and then lick it off. Softly I hear Nick tell me again, “show me what you can do”.

I lean down again and start to suck his cock. Slowly, trying to enjoy every minute, I suck deep. I can’t quite get all of it down my throat, but the suction is good and Nick is soon moaning as I work his cock. He sits there with his head back and eyes closed. Soon he reaches out and starts to stroke my hair as I suck him. He is very gentle, encouraging me to take him deep. I start to suck him faster, holding his cock at the base and using my hand to stroke as I suck. I feel his big hands on my shoulders and running down my back. He is trying to touch my ass. I move and soon his hands are kneading my ass cheeks. The sound of his moaning makes me suck more furiously. I feel his thighs tightening up and his cock seems to be swelling even more. I feel that he must be close. I don’t want him to cum yet! It is too soon! I worked too many months for this to end so quickly!

I pull off his cock and continue to stroke him, slowly, as my mouth moves down to his ball sack. As I start to lick the sack, he spreads his legs apart. I take one ball in my mouth, then the other, my hand still working his cock, gently. He has relaxed and is not about to shoot his load yet. I continue to suck and lick his balls. My tongue slides down under his balls, I’d love to lick his pink little hole. But, when he feels my tongue approaching the prize, he lifts his head and says, “whoa there!” I retreat and continue to work his balls. Soon he is relaxed again and I start to take turns sucking his cock and his balls. Gradually I feel him tensing again. He is ready to cum again!
Nick begins to breath deeper and faster. His whole body tenses. I caress his balls with one hand as I stroke with the other. He moves his hand down my back and I feel him trying to get under my pants. I move so he can. I feel his big hand sliding down my ass cheeks. I feel his middle finger slide down between my ass cheeks. My ass squirms and I start to whimper. I feel his finger near my tight little hole. He presses and pulls on my ass. He reaches down to my face and whispers, “you want it?” I know what he means, he wants to fuck me! But I am not ready for that, I want his sweet load down my hungry throat! I pull off his cock briefly, “wait”, I tell him. “I want your cum in my mouth first.”
“ok,” he responds. “Get ready to take my load!”
With that I start to suck him furiously, working my mouth all the way up and down his throbbing shaft. I gag at times, but I am relentless. I feel him thrust his hips up to meet my hungry mouth. His cock gets engorged, I know he is ready! Finally, I feel his whole body go rigid, I feel the load working its way up the shaft. Mean while, he is egging me on, “suck it, suck it, take my load!” He pulls his hand off my ass and grabs my shoulders. “Ahhhh fuck!!!!!!!!!!” With that I feel his cum erupt into my mouth. He pumps again and again, about 10 times he shoots down my throat. I try to swallow it all, but I can’t keep up! I am swallowing fast as I can, and still cum is dripping out my mouth! I feel him collapse under me. “ You are fucking incredible!” he exclaims. I smile real big. and lick my lips.
“You won’t tell anyone, will you?” he asks.
“Hell no!” I respond. “Those bitches would be all over you.”
“Why didn’t you let me fuck you?” he asks.
“I don’t fuck on the first date!” I reply. We both laugh.
“But you do like it, don’t you?”
“ Yes Nick, of course I do, but I really wanted to taste you first. We’ll do that next time, if you want to get together again. “
“ I haven’t fucked a chick in months, I am ready to fuck!” he exclaims. “How about tomorrow night? Before Greg comes back.”

So, the next night, after work, Nick picks me up. He had worked day shift and I the evening shift. We go back to his house and proceed to have a beer. After awhile he pulls out the smokes and we enjoy a quick smoke. I tell him, “to bad you didn’t work tonight. You could be showering now.”
“You want me to shower?” He asks. “ I could use one, I didn’t shower after work this afternoon.”
“Well, what are you waiting for?” I laugh.
With that he jumps up and heads for his bedroom. He comes out in soon and he is down to his boxers. Nick showers and I sit there trying to psych myself up for what was coming. I was not yet too keen on taking it in the ass! My skill set was mostly oral! When he came out, wrapped in his towel and already hard, I asked if I could shower as well. He agreed and I went in. I actually had brought a small douche kit from work, and was eager to try it before trying to take Nick. After awhile, I came out, ready to go to work. He was on the couch, still in his towel, hard as a rock, and stroking himself gently. He asked why I had taken so long and I told him. We both laughed. So, I sat down next to him. The lights were already dimmed and music played in the background.

I reached over and said, “here, let me help you with that.” So I grabbed his cock and started to stroke it for him. He tossed his head back and I could tell he was enjoying it. Before long, I leaned down and took him in my mouth. I loved hearing him moan. It was like listening to a cat purr. I too was only in a towel, and before long, his hand was sliding down my back. I knew where he was headed. Again, I felt his middle finger slide down my crack. Soon his finger was pressing against my tight little hole. Suddenly he pushed, and popped his finger in my ass. He was breathing hard and his cock was like a rock. I was sucking him hard, kind of hoping I could get him to cum before he fucked me! Didn’t work. He grabbed a jar of Vaseline and stuck his finger in. He pulled it out and proceeded to slide that finger back in my ass. He slipped right in this time. He worked my ass, as I continued to suck him. Before I knew it, he slid another finger in my ass. I arched my back and lifted my ass to give him more access. We both started moaning. I had not realized it, but he was actually speaking softly to me. I finally heard him. “Relax baby, let me open you up. That’s it, relax, I’m not going to hurt you” he whispered. Of course, it made me want to tighten up more! After a few minutes and some more Vaseline, he was sliding his fingers in and out of my ass with ease and I was actually relaxing and enjoying it.

Nick pulled me off his cock and stood up. He grabbed my arm and pulled me up too. “Lets go to my bed, “ he said. He pushed me in that direction and off we went. Once in bed, he positioned me on my knees and got behind me. He lubed his fingers up again and started to finger my ass. I relaxed as he lubed his cock and placed his swollen head at my ass. He rubbed the head up and down my ass crack a few times , stopping at my hole and pressing gently each time. The more he did it, the more relaxed I became and eventually, he just pushed and was inside me all at once. I was startled to feel that big head inside me, but soon relaxed as he pushed ever so slowly. He pushed, and then would pull back and as I relaxed, he pushed again. Soon his entire cock was inside me. He was so gentle! I was relaxed and now it was my turn to purr. Slowly, back and forth I felt his cock. Before long, I was pushing back, and his cock seemed to go deeper. WE rocked back and forth. I could feel his hot breath on my ass cheeks as he pounded me. Faster and faster, and of course deeper. Again, I could barely hear him talking. It was like he was talking just to my ass, not to me. “Take it bitch, take my hard cock, “ I heard him say. With that I pushed harder against his thrusts. I was grunting now as he was penetrating me deeper than I’d ever experienced. He was breathing hard. He was getting sweaty too, I could feel the perspiration drops on my ass. He leaned down over me till he was laying on my back fucking me hard. Now I could really feel his sweat. He was having hard time staying on me as he would slide off. I began to moan loud and it seemed to fuel him on. He started to fuck me with abandon. I could just hear his “ohssssss and ahhhhhhhs,” as he got closer to his climax. Finally I could feel his body tensing over me. He was close. I started to scream at him to cum, to fill my hole. He too became excited to hear me and soon he was yelling as his seed built up in his cannon and he began to fire inside me. Over and over he thrust, filling my hole. Just as he was cumming inside me, I suddenly felt my own explosion begin and I too started to cum. It was the first time I had ever cum while getting fucked, and not even touching myself! It was amazing!!! I didn’t know that could happen! He too was rather surprised to know I had cum all over his sheets! He got off me, and we both collapsed. WE lay there for about a half hour, gathering our breath, our strength, and our composure. He finally said, “that was the best fuck I’ve had in a long time! I can’t believe it was with a guy!” We both laughed. “I need another shower” he offered. Not me, I wanted to have his smell on me, in me, as long as I could! Eventually I got dressed. And, of course he began to have me swear not to tell anyone.
“Nick,” I told him, “ Don’t worry, I don’ t want any of those bitches to find out about this either! They’ll be all over you!”

With that, he dressed and took me back to the dorm. We never fucked again, but I did go over a few more times and sucked him. He really enjoyed my blowjobs! And yes, eventually, I got to suck Greg off as well. He was a gorgeous stud and oh so horny. Many times when I was over, I noticed Greg hard and touching himself. I can close my eyes and still picture Nick’s face and body!

Jlips
Wow.. Your a Great writer. Made it all the way too Carlos. My favorite so far was the car wash boy. Being the only man on this site that has never had a straight guy.
Never wanted one. Never even liked reading gay stories. But like I have said before.I am from
San Francisco.
Never needed to even think about it. Started young and so many Beautiful gay boys. Why even bother.
I still don't want a straight boy. All the ones I liked on Broke Straight Boys turned out to be gay anyway.And I still won't go out and buy a gay book.
There is so much more to read. But just have to say I really enjoyed your stories.You are something else.
What a fun time you seem to have had. Made it to 70 on the thread and intend to read them all. Just want to tell everyone on the site that are fairly new like myself.
Great read some sad but mostly fun.So if you have time check his stories out.
.Broke Straight Boys not like it was. So it's fun to read you old timers.On the site. Oh..And by Old Timers I mean people that have been on the site longer than me.
Don't want to get anyone in a tizzy...Welcome Back...Johnny ..Fun to read posts by mike,Beth,Tampa etc.

Last edited:
Jlips
Wow.. Your a Great writer. Made it all the way too Carlos. My favorite so far was the car wash boy. Being the only man on this site that has never had a straight guy.
Never wanted one. Never even liked reading gay stories. But like I have said before.I am from
San Francisco.
Never needed to even think about it. Started young and so many Beautiful gay boys. Why even bother.
I still don't want a straight boy. All the ones I liked on Broke Straight Boys turned out to be gay anyway.And I still won't go out and buy a gay book.
There is so much more to read. But just have to say I really enjoyed your stories.You are something else.
What a fun time you seem to have had. Made it to 70 on the thread and intend to read them all. Just want to tell everyone on the site that are fairly new like myself.
Great read some sad but mostly fun.So if you have time check his stories out.
.Broke Straight Boys not like it was. So it's fun to read you old timers.On the site. Oh..And by Old Timers I mean people that have been on the site longer than me.
Don't want to get anyone in a tizzy...Welcome Back...Johnny ..Fun to read posts by mike,Beth,Tampa etc.

That was a nice post johnny!!! But don't worry Jlipps is old too lolololol Now Stympy needs to come back and write some epic stories again. So glad we still have our dear Ambi....

If you enjoy reading my stories, please feel free to rate my thread. Thanks

What a great story about Nick, Jlips. Thanks so much for sharing that with us. :)

“good things come to those who wait”

6/9/13
You already know what a big fan I am of your stories JLipps, and may I remind you that you promised us some stories called I believe, "The Grocery Store Chronicles", and I have a vision in my mind of you introducing the pleasures of man on cock stimulation to some straight young stock boys, or baggers or whatever, but I vote YES! :001_rolleyes:
6/13/13
I still need to get back to the "Grocery Store Chronicles" that I promised Mikeyank so long ago.

I guess this proves the old proverb “good things come to those who wait”. It was worth the wait J. Hot hot story and I can't wait to find out what happens with his roommate. Thanks for keeping your promise, buddy! :thumbup1:

Sadly I see that there really was no more than a handful of people who are interested in stories about seducing straight boys. However, for the handful of you who do appreciate them, I will add this one more. I am still working on the third story. However, I am ill and going to the hospital in the morning. I don't know if I will be back. If I don't return, please know that I will carry you in my thoughts. Please someone, send my regards to Ms. K. She was a huge help for me when I was battling cancer. I will be back as soon as I can, provided I don't croak! lol Take care all of you. be kind to one another.

The Grocery Store Chronicles II: Steven

Steven was a young man I met through another friend, David. David worked with me at the grocery store. Steven and David were best friends. So, as time passed, Steven also became a good friend. David was the first boy I had sex with at the grocery store, and he ended up being gay. Now David had always had the hots for Steven, but never knew how to seduce his friend. Lucky for them both, I did! David quickly became a part of our gay family and both he and Steven, although he was straight, were around our house quite frequently. Of course, all the family wanted Steven as well. I am proud to day, I was the only one who ever had the pleasure! Many of our circle were rather boisterous and while I could easily participate, I often chose not to. Steven gravitated towards me for that reason.

We lived on a beautiful hilltop and sometimes Steven and I would wander off into the woods to commune with nature, and to smoke. There was a certain spot where we could sit on some boulders and watch the sun set over a valley below us. It was at those times that we would sit close on a boulder and lean on each other, our bodies and legs touching. More than once I felt these little jolts of electricity jump from his thigh to mine. I knew what that meant! He was turned on and getting hard. Every time his cock would throb, it would send one of those bolts of electricity to me. I of course would respond in kind. As the weather grew cooler, we would get even closer, preserving our body heat. Then I could really actually see and feel his cock throb when he got horny. Neither of us ever said a word about it, but we both knew we were both horny and turned on. During that approaching winter, we would take a blanket, and find a comfortable place to sit and even lay back. Our bodies were often pressed together tightly and we could feel each others hard cocks pressing against each other. Still, I made no overt move on him and we never talked about it, but as we lay there close I often felt him pressing his cock towards me, his breathing deep and erratic. And still, nothing happened. We both knew we wanted it, but for some reason, it just didn’t happen.

Steven was only about 5’8” and very lean. He had no butt, but whoa, he sported a beautiful thick cock. Only maybe 6 inches in length, but it was one of those that got really thick towards the base. His balls were not that big either, but damn, that boy could pump out some juice! Steven was a brunette with medium length wavy hair. His body was almost hairless. Although he was white, I could almost see American Indian in him. He was not that handsome, but he was very cute and had a killer smile that showed his mouth full of braces. Steven was also very freckled. Even though he was 18, he seemed to have the body of a 16 yo. He was precious! And a real horn dog! And best of all, he was straight! His small nipples were almost always rock hard! I so learned to enjoy his body.

After a couple of months of teasing, the big event shaped up. One night, there was a huge gay party at a friend’s house. Everyone was there. Even Steven came to the party with David, but he left almost immediately. I noticed that he was missing, and took off to find him. David was busy drinking and having a good time, and not paying attention to Steven. But I was! The party was only a block from my apartment, and I knew he had to walk in that direction to get anywhere. I did catch up to him and we walked towards my apartment. We were both drinking a beer and Steven wanted to go to our spot. So, we did. We both knew people would come looking for us, and they did, but only he and I knew where our spot was. We grabbed the blanket and took off.

We finished our beers and decided we needed a smoke, which we did. We sat on the ground our knees crossed but very close as we passed the smokes back and forth. Of course our fingers would touch and we both just held our breath, fingers not moving. We were both turned on. I could feel his breath on my face. Somehow, we both started to lay down at the same time our bodies pressed against each other. I could feel his raging hardon! We had quit talking minutes before, both just staring at each other and breathing on each other. As we lay there, I felt him start to roll over on me. Without a word, I wrapped my arms around him and drew him in closer. For a couple of minutes, we just lay there, Steven on top of me. We did not kiss, but our faces were pressed against each others. Slowly, he began to hump me. I moaned gently each time I felt his cock throb against my stomach. I wrapped my legs around his body and pressed him even tighter. It was so hot, so fucking erotic. Two young men in heat, pressed together tightly, and breathing hot air on each other’s necks. I did not want the moment to end!

After several minutes, I reached under him and unbuckled his belt and opened his jeans. My hand slipped under his briefs. It was so hot in there, and as I reached for his hard cock, I felt a wet gooey mess. He was precumming like crazy! I wrapped my hand around his cock and slowly stroked it. Now it was his turn to start moaning. AS I stroked him, our faces started touching, almost kissing, but never quite a kiss. Still, we were breathing each others air and our noses and lips just kept brushing against each other. After several minutes, Steven raised his hips slightly and I pulled his cock out of his briefs. We shifted and his body rolled over next to mine. With that, I was able to free his cock completely. All this time, we neither of us spoke a word. WE were both just going on instinct. I continued to stroke ever so gently and slowly. His breathing was rather intense, and he started to moan more. I slowly moved down his body until I finally was getting to his cock.

I could still feel his precum on my fingers, and as my face approached his cock, my face was hit by waves of hot muskiness. It was intoxicating. I inhaled deep to capture the intoxicating aroma. My head felt like it was spinning. I finally reached the prize and I Held his cock out and ran my tongue over the tip of his cock. I liked the precum off and licked my lips. He was oh, so sweet! My lips parted, and the head of his cock slipped into my hungry mouth. I held my position, just tasting his precum and letting him feel my hot wet mouth on his head. Slowly I started to ease my way down his hard shaft. It throbbed constantly and I swallowed his cock. It was not that long, maybe 6 inches, but the fucking cock was thick! I knew I could not swallow the whole thing. Still, I went as far as I could and slowly started to suck him. We were both pretty worked up, and I knew he would not last long. I sucked as slow as I could, but he was moaning louder and louder. He started to thrust his hips up to meet my mouth. His hands reached out and grabbed my head and shoulders. He was on fire! I felt his body tense up. I knew he was close. The he started to buck his hips upwards and I felt his cock get harder and fatter. I prepared myself and soon he was shooting his hot load down my throat. Again and again he pumped his cock down my throat. I swallowed fast and furiously and got every single drop!
He almost looked like he was having seizures! Finally he lay still. I got off his cock and lay back up against him. he wrapped his arms around me and we just lay there, holding each other. Still, not a word had been said. He held me rather tightly, and I held him. WE lay like that for quite awhile, just holding each other as our bodies cooled down. Finally Steven pulled his pants up and we sat. It was after midnight! We had been out at our spot for over 2 hours! We both laughed and decided we had better return at least to my apartment.

As we approached the apartment passed the party house and saw it was quiet, much to out surprise. As we walked by we heard someone yell out, “Steve”. It was David. He was not happy that we were together, even though he didn’t say so, but I could tell. He told Steven he was worried, he had been gone so long. He asked Steven if he needed to go home, and offered to take him, but Steven declined. I of course piped in that I would be happy to take him home. AS for David, he was spending the night there. He was infact, hooking up with someone at the party house. So on we went.

Only one of my roommates was home when we arrived, and he was about to go to sleep. I just told my roomie I had company. I gathered some pillows and blankets from the bedroom and went out to the living room. We sat there talking for a good while and before long it was 2:00 am. Steven was worried that someone would find out what we had done. I dispelled his fears. That was the last thing I wanted, for the others to find out! I asked if he wanted to go home and he said, he would stay, if I didn’t mind. So, I made a palette for us and we laid down for the remainder of the night. Both of us were fully clothed. We were tired and were both beginning to succumb to sleep. Before long, Steven we were spooning with Steven behind me.

Needless to say, I felt his cock getting hard as it brushed against my ass. He moved in a bit closer and I pushed my ass back to him. I could feel his heavy breathing on my neck and his hand on my shoulder when he whispered, “are you asleep?” I pushed my ass back some more and felt his cock throb. “No,” I replied. I turned back to face him and he was almost on top of me.
“Do you want me to suck you again?” I asked.
“Yeah,” he replied, “but could we do something else?”
My worse fear was about to be realized! He wanted to fuck me! I almost declined, knowing the thickness of his cock was going to be an issue. I reached over and undid his pants again. I pulled out his cock and positioned myself to suck. “Let me suck you first, then we’ll see.” And with that I began to suck him again. He laid back and pulled his jeans down to his ankles. I sucked him as deep as I could, and slowly. Again I was amazed how a young man could have so much precum! We were almost in a 69 position and he reached over and started kneading my ass cheeks. I knew he wanted that ass! So, I got up quickly to get some lube. When I got back, he was laying naked under the blankets. I put some lube on his cock and stroked him back to full rock hard again. Then I pulled my pants down and I sat on his cock., very slowly! Right away he started to thrust his cock up. I had to stop him and make him wait for my ass to adjust. His cock was thick and it was taking all I had to get him all the way in.

After several minutes, he was all they way inside my ass. I felt like my ass was going to split. I rocked back and forth on his cock. He would moan and reach down to my ass cheeks and grabbed them, trying to pull them apart. More moaning and I rocked faster and started to bounce on his cock. Meanwhile, my cock was also bouncing, on his stomach. I think he was freaked out for my cock to being bouncing on him, but he finally relaxed. Without my asking or pushing, he finally reached for me and started to jerk me off. He wanted me on all fours, but with that thick cock, there was no way! I wanted to control the penetration into my ass. It didn’t much longer before we were both sweating and panting and moaning. I leaned down on him till out faces touched. IN the heat of the moment, he turned his face and we kissed. Timidly at first, but since we fucking so intense, we were almost immediately working the tongue and full out kissing. Finally I felt him tensing up and I could tell he was getting close. I sat up and started milking his cock with my ass. It drove him wild. He almost sat up as he tensed and then, BAM! He started shooting inside me. Wave after wave of his hot cum deep inside me. With that, I started to cum as well. I shot all over his stomach and chest. Again he was freaked! But, he took it in stride. I collapsed onto him. We rolled over and his cock slipped out of me. We lay there, both breathing heavy, with Steven behind me and his arm around me. We fell asleep!

That morning we awoke about 7:00 am, and he got up quickly and wanted a ride to David’s house. He was supposed to be spending the night at David’s. We never discussed much when we got together for sex. He did however tell me that he now realized why men had sex with each other. He was impressed how good it was! We got together often, about once a week and most the time we would go out to our spot and I would blow him. A couple of times, he actually reached out and jerked me off. We also fucked several times more. That spring, Steven’s dad got a new job in another state. Tearfully, we parted and I never saw him again. He and David had fallen out, David was so jealous that Steven wanted to spend time with me and not him. It took several years for David to forgive me for seducing and having his friend. I never actually told David that Steven and I were having sex, but he knew it. David and I remained friends and neither of us ever saw or heard from Steven again.

That was a wonderful story J and thank you so much for sharing that most intimate experience. I loved the realness of your experiences with straight Steven, sitting close to one another while smoking, feeling the hot electric body contact, your faces touching and almost kissing and the eroticism of his sexuality, the musky smell of his pre-cum and his raw passion of his sexuality. That was a wonderful experience and a wonderful story, the kind of stuff that I was long waiting for as you finally are unveiling "The Grocery Store Chronicles". Thank you my friend.

Sadly I see that there really was no more than a handful of people who are interested in stories about seducing straight boys. However, for the handful of you who do appreciate them, I will add this one more. I am still working on the third story. However, I am ill and going to the hospital in the morning. I don't know if I will be back. If I don't return, please know that I will carry you in my thoughts. Please someone, send my regards to Ms. K. She was a huge help for me when I was battling cancer. I will be back as soon as I can, provided I don't croak! lol Take care all of you. be kind to one another.
I am so sorry to hear that you are checking into the hospital tomorrow. I pray that in a short time you will be back with us here. We will miss you my friend. God bless you, sir.

OMG. I didn't see this post last night, instead I just saw your story. I pray for a speedy recovery for you and I certainly will email Ms. K with your message. I sure hope that this isn't something as serious as it sounds. I pray for your well being my friend.

Gosh jlips.. Makes me sad to read this post.Hope things work out and you will be back with us soon.I read your stories and they are such fun.
But most of all hope things are better for you and you get back to us fast.Get well soon..Love .Johnny

Oh my gosh J!! I certainly hope things go well for you today. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. xo :smiley-love021:

Jlips,

Thank you so much for your story! It's amazing to have had such a great experience. But like the rest of your friends here, I am more concerned right now for you. I hope we'll hear some good news from you soon.

Damn Llips...I want to be you when I grow up! Thank you for such good "tales!":001_wub:

Has anybody heard anything from him as to how his hospitalization/surgery/procedure or whatever...went?

:bump:

Thanks to the fact that the staff fixed the search features on the forum, I was able to quickly find this great thread from yesteryear. It is a gem of a thread by our old friend JLipps. I think the forum could use some levity and entertainment right now of another form besides discussing only the latest video updates. haha

I hope you all enjoy it, whether you have read it before or are seeing it for the first time. :biggrin:

"Marty"

Marty was a 18yo boy I met when I was 19 and in college. I was majoring in Biology and a member of the science club. The club operated a ranch about 6 hours from the university in a beautifully forrested area of the state with great hills and lots of natural water systsems. About 4 times a year, the club took field trips to the ranch to engage in natural science projects. It was on one such trip that I met Marty, a high school senior, but son of an important university administrator, who also was interested in biology.
This was many years ago and we travled in 2 old and battered military trucks that had been donated. Usually about 12 to 15 people (mostly students) and 3 people sat in the front seat of each truck and the rest of us piled and squeezed in whereever we could in the back of the trucks which were covered with tarps. It was cramped and would have been unbearable, but we usually traveled at night, so that we did not cook in the back of the trucks.
There were four of us in the back of the truck I was riding. As we loaded ourselves into the back of the truck, this was when I first met Marty. Two boys who were seasoned ranchers got in first and settled directly behind the cab of the truck leaving Marty and I to try and fit ouselves into a small clearing on top of sacks of corn for the long journey. And I was appreciative!

Marty was 18 and a senior in high school. He was blonde and blue eyed with beautiful wavy hair. His eyebrows were thick and light brown. His eyes were beautiully blue, like looking up at a totally clear blue sky. The hint of a light peach fuzz covered a strong jawline. He had a rather large nose that was shaped beautilly and fit his face rather well. MArty was tall and lanky, but as we pressed into our small space, I soon realized the muscles on his body were hard, he loved sports. Eventually I would learn that he was almost totally hairless, except for small tufts of light brown hair under his arms, and a nice thick trail of darker hair directly beneath his navel (he had an innie).

We settled into our tight space for the ride and began to talk. Marty was very congenial and we talked about ourselves and high school. As the night progressed we both became more comfortable our bodies pressing against one another. Marty began to fall asleep, but I was wide awake and extremely horny having this youngman pressed against me,however, did close my eyes and pretended to fall asleep as well. As I lay there I concentrated on every one of his muscles that was pressed against me and noticed he was falling into a nice even breathing pattern. It almost lulled me to sleep.

As we lay/sat there, we both shifted positions and Marty laid his head on my shoulder and wrapped his arm around me chest. I could now feel his cock pressed against my ass and of course I lost my sleepiness! The truck hummed along and we could feel every bump in the road. Slowly I felt his cock begin to harden against my ass. I was dying to touch but could not, not the way we were positioned. Ever so slowly, I began to turn around. It took me awhile, but I finally managed to turn almost completely face up. Marty dropped his head onto my upper chest and I begain to breathe in harmony with his breaths. My left arm was almost completely under his hardening cock. My right arm was free and I reached over and began to feel his cock. With the lightest of touches, I began to run my fingers up and down his shaft. I began to feel it throb as I applied more pressure. My cock was raging hard of course. I grabbed his left arm and hand, I placed his left hand over my hard cock, and it felt wonderful. At times I would thrust my hips up against his hand,pretending he was feeling me off. This went on for about a half hour. I was so hot and turned on, I could feel sweat bgin to form around my neck and chest. I was was so focused trying to figure out jsut how to open his zipper and slip my hand inside. I wanted to feel his hard cock directly in my hand.

As I said, I was very focused and it was awhile before I realized his fingers were moving! Not only were they moving, but I now felt them caressing my cock as well. I almost panicked realizing that he was awake! It was not till then that I realized his breathing had changed, his breaths were shorter and faster. He lifted his head off my chest but he said nothing. I felt him begin to hump my side even as my fingers were caressing his hard cock. Since he said nothing, I reached for his zipper and began to pull on it, slowly, quietly. He shifted slightly giving me better access and I assumed it was okay to continue. So, I reached in and felt his briefs and his hard cock inside them.

Alas, there it was! His hard cock in my hand.I felt the shaft up and down and found a nice thick drop oe precum on the tip. I ran my finger over the tip and he squirmed and let out a very soft moan against my ear. MeANwhile I felt him find my zipper as he pulled it down as reached in as well. Quietly without saying a word, we lay there gently stroking each other. After some time, I felt his breathing quicken and realized he was getting close. I couldn't let him just shoot his load all over me, I wanted to taste him. I wanted him! So I scooted down lower beneath him till I was able to take his cock in my mouth. I sucked down the entire shaft in my hungry mouth and began to suck him deep. Again he moaned softly as he began to hump my mouth. He placed a hand on my head and i felt his whole body tighten up. His balls also tightened up in my hand. I felt the head swell up in my mouth and I could almost feel his cum making its way up his throbbing shaft. And there it was, he thrusted his hips at my mouth as he unloaded his sweet cumdown my throat. I swallowed fast to keep from choking as he filled my mouth. He finished unloading and his head throbbed a few more times in my mouth. He pulled out and I licked his shaft some more. I reached down,began to stroke myself when I felt his hand pulling on my jeans. I realized he was trying to pull me up. I wondered if he was going to suck me off too, but no. Once I scooted back up, he reachd down and began to stroke my cock. I came quickly all over my self.

We both put ourselves back together and just continued to lay there, pressed against each other. No words were exchanged, but i could tell the way he held me that he was okay with what had happened. Eventually, we both fell asleep. Even as I fell asleep, I thought how this was going to be a very interesting trip!

We arrived at the ranch around 5:30am. the boys who had settled behind the cab woke up and we all jumped out. We had a very sbuy morning unloading. I worried that in the light of day, Marty would feel all guilty and weird, and maybe avoid me. Much to my surprise, he followed me around and acted as if nothing had happened.

Later the evening, after supper, Marty and I went to the boys cabin and showered. It was then that I actually got to see the beautiful thick cut cock he sported and the thick curly brown pubes surrounding his beautiful cock.
We both got hard and I reached for his cock and stroked it a few times, but we did nothing else, fearful that someone would come up and find us messing around. I gazed at his leaN and muscular body and his perfectly round mounds that were his ass cheeks. They too were beautiful, the cheeks not even touching but instead forming a nice canal betweenb the cheeks leading down to a tuft of dark hair around his pink anal opening. (I looked when he bent down to wash himsel in the shower)

We slept in bunk beds and that night, after everyone else was asleep, he jumped dpwn to my bunk and we sucked each other off. WE had sex whenever we were alone that trip, sometimes just jerking each other off. We enjoyed another trip back to the university. I saw Marty a few times throughout the next year, but we never had the chance to rekindle our summer romance. I say romance, becuase, a few times we made out and kissed each other during the time at the ranch. That next May, I transferred to another university and never saw or heard from Marty again. I will always carry him in my memories.

Very hot!

Very hot!
Indeed kgmets, JLipps told us some very hot stories here, and to let everyone know I am still "facebook friends" with him and I see his postings there and he seems to be well, just no longer interested in being a forumite. (As hard as it is for me to believe, that there is life after Broke Straight Boys :001_unsure:. lolololol)