• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tales of Lust and Seduction

Jon, these stories are VERY real. What you have to realize, is that some go back in time while some are more recent. And, I don't just think about them and they magically appear here. I have to travel back to that special event and relive and recall every detail I can muster. The stories I recant are those that I do recall most vividly. the stories I don't remember as easily, I don't bother to write about, there is a reason I don't remember them, lol.

I know dude lol. I like to tease you like you teased Chris the A/C man - maybe he was AC DC by the time you finished with him lol.

Thanks JLipps for sharing another hot and sexy encounter...

My A/C threw a wobbly recently and the repair man was about as interesting as a wilted sprig of parsley *sigh*

Thanks JLipps for sharing another hot and sexy encounter...

My A/C threw a wobbly recently and the repair man was about as interesting as a wilted sprig of parsley *sigh*

Aha Grace, maybe he just wasn't interested in you lol and he was the complete gay repair man.

Me thinks she wouldn't have been interested in him if he was the straightest guy in Oz. haha

You know me too well, Tampa :smile:

I'm guilty of discreet appraisals when I see a hot guy, gay or straight, but my beloved husband has my heart and soul...

A Story of Brotherly Love

Stop, not what you are thinking! This is NOT the story of two brothers in love, but rather, the tale of loving two brothers. This is the story of Jimmy, the younger brother of Donnie, who I wrote about earlier in this thread. I actually was never “in love” with Jimmy. I just loved him because he was Donnie’s younger brother. So, for those who have not read the story of Donnie, I will insert the ending of that story.

Jimmy was a very handsome lad, more so than Donnie even. He was tall and lanky like his brother, but he was always more tanned. He had a full head of reddish brown hair, and gorgeous blue eyes. He also had a beautiful smile. Even though Jimmy was more handsome than Donnie, you could definitely see the resemblance between the two brothers.

Jimmy idolized his older brother and even kept Donnie’s van, and many of his rituals. ON his own, Jimmy was hugely popular, not just because of his striking good looks, but he also had a very warm and inviting smile with a personality to match. Jimmy also loved surfing and was always going out to the beach, alone, or with some of his buddies.

I had returned to work at the grocery store for the summer, and Jimmy, just having graduated from high school, had also come to work at the store. I loved having Jimmy at the store. It was so much like having Donnie there. I did hate all the girls who were constantly coming in to gawk at and flirt with him! Little bitch sluts! Even worse, I saw a couple of cougars flirting with him. I wanted him all to myself! IN reality, I didn’t see that happening either, and that was okay. I had already been with the original.

So, after a couple of weeks Jimmy and I started going out to his house where we would sit in the van and have a couple of beers. His parents knew we were out there and they allowed him to drink, but only if he did it their at home. We would sit in the van usually, and talk and listen to music. One Friday night we went to the house and after a couple of beers he asked me in to the house. I declined until he explained that his parents were gone for the weekend.

I followed Jimmy in and we went up to his room. Jimmy had taken over Donnie’s room and that is where he took me. It was weird going into their home and even more so into Donnie’s old room. I looked around and realized that many of Donnie’s belongings were still in the room. Nostalgia swept over me as I went around the room touching Donnie’s belongings. Jimmy, in the meantime decided to get more comfortable. I turned and saw he was undressing. He stripped down completely naked. OMG, he was beautiful! I had seen him in swim trunks before, but never naked. He turned red when he saw I was gawking at his beautiful body.

Jimmy was tall and lean, and very muscular, more so than his older brother. His body was so tanned, except for his milky white ass and crotch. His treasure trail was very noticeable in spite of being all golden. The trail ended in a thick patch of light brown curly hair. I felt my mouth go dry as I stared at this beauty of a boy. His cock hung low, on soft. I imagined it was a 7 or 8” cock. His ball sack was small and tight, but his balls were each a nice size, it was also not hairy to my surprise. His cock was circumcised and looked quite nice just hanging there. I tired not to be obvious, staring at it and finally looked away.

Jimmy got into his swim trunks and went down to get two more beers. I had had enough, but I didn’t stop him. While he was gone, I picked up a picture of Donnie and Jimmy together and sat on the bed. I became lost in my memories of Donnie and didn’t even notice that Jimmy had come back. He handed me a beer and sat next to me on the bed, our legs touching. We began to talk and after awhile, I felt his thigh next to me twitching. I wondered, but didn’t really trust myself to think something was up.

Eventually, I felt his thigh more like pressing against me, and a surge in what felt like electricity, perhaps when his cock throbbed, at least I hoped. We were talking and both of us reclined back on one arm, almost lying on the bed. I had put down my beer, some time before, and he finally took the last swig of his and then he dropped the bottle to the floor.

Our conversation was about him. I asked why he didn’t have a girlfriend, and he just laughed and said there were too many girls. I asked if he was a virgin, and to my shock he replied that he was! He then relayed some experiences he had been through and that he just wasn’t ready to go all the way. I assured him that he was okay and that I admired his decision and his restraint. I reached over and touched his arm in a comforting way. He smiled at me, damn, he had such a beautiful smile! A nice set of white even teeth and nice full lips, which were looking a bit crimson.

Our bodies were less than a foot apart, and as I dropped my hand to the bed, I could feel the heat of his body emanating from him. “So, how do you release your sexual tension,” I asked him. He turned beat red and answered, “I beat off a lot.” “ Here? On this bed?” I asked. Jimmy then went on to tell me how Donnie had taught him how to jerk off, right there on that bed. I was spellbound. As he was recounting his experience, I turned onto my stomach and was now lying about an inch from Jimmy. I could really feel the heat coming from his body. I also was on fire now, quite turned on! We continued to talk about masturbation, our faces now just inches apart. As we talked, I felt Jimmy lean towards me when I suddenly felt it. His hard cock was now pressed against my hip!

I didn’t know what I was going to do next. My arms were up and under my face. I couldn’t just reach down there. The only thing I could do was to start moving my foot. I started rocking my foot and the motion caused my hip to rub back and forth against his hard cock. As our bodies made contact, I could sometimes feel his cock throb. I wanted this boy, I wanted him bad! Still, I could not help but feel strange seducing Donnie’s younger brother. Oh, I had brothers before, but not when I had been so in love with one. Still, a hard cock on a young stud is difficult to dismiss. Besides, I knew Donnie would understand.

I asked Jimmy if he had ever been blown, to which he said yes, a couple of times and they weren’t that good. Without thinking, I blurted out, “Donnie loved to be blown.” I really was freaked that I had said that and turned beet red! He laughed and leaned his body into my hip again, I could feel his cock throb as he did. I closed my eyes, put my head down and let out a soft, “mmm”. He leaned into my ear and asked,” did you like blowing him?” His hard cock was still pressed against my hip and so I pushed back against it as I responded with an almost breathless, “oh yes.” I could not believe he asked, nor that I admitted, but it was what he needed to hear.

I then turned back on my side facing him and put my hand down and felt his hard cock. I held it and asked him, “want me to show you?” With that, I reached my hand inside his swim trunks and held his hard cock and stroked it slowly a couple of times. I reached down with my other hand and undid the fly and started to pull them down. He didn’t say a word, just lifted his hips as I pulled down his trunks. And there it was. It was a beautiful dick! About 7.5 inches, cut and perfectly even all the way around, from the tip of the pre covered head, all the way down to his body. It was not terribly thick, but definitely not a pencil dick either. The shaft had one large thick vein running under the length of the shaft where it split and two smaller veins circled around to the top on either side. Jimmy had a slight dark treasure trail that ended in a thick reddish brown, tightly curled pubes. There was no hair on the shaft, nor on his balls. The ball sack was small and tight around the bottom of his cock. I almost felt dizzy just taking in the beauty that was his crotch.

I scooted down and held the shaft straight up and licked the precum off the tip. He let out a soft moan. Then I licked the head around and around, slowly working my way down the shaft, all the way down to the base, then made my way back up the same way. He was constantly moaning in pleasure. When I got back to the tip, I licked off more precum and then just went down all they way on it. Jimmy let out a very guttural, “fuck”, as he sat up on his elbows. I knew he was very turned on and was not going to handle too much sucking before blowing a load. So I sucked him slow and steady for a few minutes and then pulled off his cock.

I licked down the shaft and started working his balls, licking and sucking them. He got up on his elbows again and said, “no wonder Donnie liked you to blow him!” With that, I sucked his cock down again and pushed him back down. He started playing with my hair and trying to force me down on it. Like I needed help! He started moaning again and thrusting his hips up to meet my mouth. I knew he was getting close again, so again I pulled off his cock. I ran my nose through his pubes. Damn, he smelled so good! I went to his navel and started licking my way up his chest. I licked and sucked on a nipple, then the other one as I slowly stroked his cock. The whole time Jimmy was stroking my hair.
I licked up towards his neck and his ear, and he liked it. I started kissing around his ear and was making my way across his fore head when he suddenly pushed his head back and we were facing to face. Our mouths made contact and lo and behold, he kissed me. Gently and tentatively, but he kissed me, and I kissed back. Before long, we were kissing up a storm, his strong arms wrapped around me. I was in heaven!

After just a few minutes, I pulled away, and licked straight down his throat, the middle of his chest, and right back down to his cock. He was raging hard and I knew he was needing release. I took hold of his cock and sucked it all down. I sucked him deep and fast with all the lust and hunger I could show him. It wasn’t long before he was writhing under me, his hips thrusting up to fuck my face. I felt his cock become even harder and more swollen and I actually felt the hot liquid coursing up his shaft when he just exploded! That first squirt felt like it was going to go through my mouth and up into my brain! Again he shot, thick and warm, and then again, each time trying to ram his cock down my throat. It seemed as if he would not stop cumming, but alas, he finally did.

I collapsed on top of him, I was exhausted. Jimmy continued to run his fingers through my hair and could not stop proclaiming how fantastic that had been. We both fell asleep for a while. When I woke up, Jimmy was laying partially on top of me, our legs intertwined. I thought how Donnie and I never fell asleep together. I stirred to get up to the bathroom and Jimmy woke up. We sat and talked for awhile, he was thrilled to have tried something that his brother had done. He asked me if we had ever had anal sex and I told him that we had, several times. He had put on some boxers, and I could not help but notice he was getting hard again. “Do you like it?” he asked. “Mmmmm,” I replied, “with the right guy, yes”.

We were both lying on our backs now, and my arm was up against his leg. I could see his bulge had grown, so I decided to lay my hand on his thigh and just run it up and down his thigh. Gently I ran my fingertips up and down his thigh. At times, I was rewarded with those quick, involuntary muscle twitches that feel more like an electric current. The kind that occur when your cock throbs. We lay there for a good while until I could hear and feel his breath increased. I knew he was ready.

I reached over and pulled his hard cock out of his boxers and slowly stoked him. He was purring like a kitten. I got up on my side and began to suck him. Slowly, gently I swallowed his hard shaft. If I took my time, I could deep throat him, and he would moan softly for me. That of course turned me on more, and I tried harder to repeat the movement. He didn’t say anything, or move, and after a while, I began to think he had fallen asleep. I pulled off his cock and ran my tongue up his body, lingering briefly on one nipple, then the other, all the way to his neck and whispered, “are you awake?” With that, he suddenly rolled over on top of me. He ground his hard wet cock against mine, and against my groin. “I want your ass, please, let me take your ass.” He leaned down and our lips met and we kissed softly but passionately, I could have died happy, at that moment.

After a few minutes, I asked him to get some lube, and he returned with some Vaseline. I hated Vaseline, but, what the hell. I lubed his cock up and rolled him on his back. I mounted him and grabbed his cock and slowly sat my ass on his hard dick. He felt bigger now! But, I wanted him so bad at that moment, I didn’t care how it felt, I just wanted him inside me. Slowly I eased my way down till he was buried all the way inside me and I began to rock my hips back and forth. He was moaning much louder now and squirming under me. I picked up the rhythm and he responded, thrusting his hips up at my ass. We were in sync, and he felt soooooo good. All he could say was, “fuck, fuck”. Then finally he began to exclaim how hot and tight my ass was and how good his cock felt inside me. Again, the poor boy asked if he was as good as his brother, and I told him he was even better! At this point, I realized that Donnie’s cock had been bigger, and Jimmy actually felt better inside me. But, I didn’t explain that to him.

His breathing became deeper and more erratic, I sensed he was close to coming. I stopped bouncing on his cock and got off him. I laid on my back and threw my legs up and told him, “okay, now you fuck me.” He entered me again and began pounding my ass almost immediately. He still felt great inside me. I began to jerk off, and soon I was ready to cum. I yelled at him that I was ready to cum and he fucked me harder as his own orgasm began to build. I couldn’t hold it anymore, I began to yell that I was cumming. He yelled back, “should I pull out?”
“No, don’t stop! I yelled at him. Almost simultaneously, both our bodies jerked and we both began to cum. It was intense and seemed to last for a while. Jimmy leaned down and we kissed hard and passionately, as our bodies gave their last surges of a very intense orgasm. He collapsed on top of me, and we just lay there for a while.

The night had been magical! My mind raced as I knew I had to have a serious talk with Jimmy. I told him he was an incredible lover, and that he far exceeded his brother in sheer beauty. But, he was not Donnie. I told him to never ask me to compare the two again. My heart and body swelled with emotion! Through tears, I told him that he should stop trying to be his brother. I told him he was a beautiful boy, in body and soul, and that he was every bit as much a man as his brother and that Donnie would be proud of him. He began to cry, softly at first, then he just broke down and sobbed with all he had in him. I think that no one had ever stopped and helped him to realize that he was Jimmy, and it was okay for him to stop thinking that he had to be what Donnie was, that he was every bit as worthy as himself. I reminded him that I loved Donnie, with all my heart and soul, and I did. I would have given my life for him that day.

We talked for about another hour before we both drifted back to sleep, spooning, and holding on to each other. I was beyond happy that I had this magical night with Jimmy, and again, I could have died happy, at that moment. Little did I know..,

September rolled around too quickly, and it was time for me to return to college. The rest of that summer, I had blown Jimmy several more times, but we never had another night, like that first one. Jimmy slowly changed over the summer. He became more confident and sure of himself. When we were together, he was much happier and we never spoke of Donnie again.

So off to college I went. I hated coming home, to my hometown, but, I had to. I began to look forward to the fall holidays, and the prospect of seeing Jimmy again. Finally I came home for Thanksgiving. On Friday, after turkey day, I went to the grocery store where I had worked to see friends, but mostly to look for Jimmy. I was met with devastating news! Jimmy had been killed in an auto accident in late September!
I WAS DEVASTATED! Even now, after all these years, I still mourn the loss of these boys. I am sobbing as I write this story. I don’t understand how this could happen. His family was so devastated, they sold their home and left this town, never to return or be heard from again. I don’t blame them.

On Saturday, I went to the cemetery where the boys were placed. I sat there for several hours, crying and laughing and reminiscing. I remember laying on the grass over Donnie’s grave talking to him. I know it seems silly now, but at the time, I felt it was all I had. I can close my eyes and still see their smiling faces, as if it was yesterday that I saw them last. I shall never forget Donnie and Jimmy, may they rest in peace.

Okay guys, here is a long awaited sequel to another story. The story of Jimmy, younger brother to Donnie. For those who never read the STory of Donnie, it is located towards the beginning of this thread, around page 32, and is titled "Donnie revisited". I was going to try and insert the end of that story here, but could not figure it out.
This was a difficult story to write, it always brings back all that grief.I hope you all will enjoy it.

Okay guys, here is a long awaited sequel to another story. The story of Jimmy, younger brother to Donnie. For those who never read the STory of Donnie, it is located towards the beginning of this thread, around page 32, and is titled "Donnie revisited". I was going to try and insert the end of that story here, but could not figure it out.
This was a difficult story to write, it always brings back all that grief.I hope you all will enjoy it.

Hey Jlipps - big hugz and spoons from me xxx

Jeez that story was so intense and yet it ended so sad. I never read the Donnie story so I shall visit it later but at this moment in time all I can feel is for your sadness and the sadness of their parents.

Hi JLipps, I re-read your story about Donnie before I read about Jimmy, and I feel happy that you had such wonderful people in your life, but also so sad that it all ended so tragically....

Thank you for sharing what must have been life changing experiences.

Hey Jlipps - big hugz and spoons from me xxx

Jeez that story was so intense and yet it ended so sad. I never read the Donnie story so I shall visit it later but at this moment in time all I can feel is for your sadness and the sadness of their parents.

Thanks Jon,

I always wonder what happened to their parents. I can't imagine going through that kind of pain. I loved both boys, but was only "in love" with Donnie. So much, that I still feel that pain and that loss. I pray that those parents were able to survive, specially since they had two younger children.

Hi JLipps, I re-read your story about Donnie before I read about Jimmy, and I feel happy that you had such wonderful people in your life, but also so sad that it all ended so tragically....

Thank you for sharing what must have been life changing experiences.

Thank you Grace. I don't think the experience actually changed me, but it did certainly mark me. AS I told JOn, I still feel that pain and loss. I have yet another tragic story or two to share, but I feel guilt about them, so I try not to think about them too often. Perhaps one day, I will write about them. I still need to get back to the "Grocery Store Chronicles" that I promised Mikeyank so long ago.

Dearest J,

I had been waiting for an opportune time to read this story ever since I saw you posted it. I recall asking you for a continuation of this particular story a while back. I really appreciate that you've shared it with us now. While I enjoyed hearing of your sexual exploits with Donnie, I was the most affected by the end of the story where Jimmy was actually trying to console you after the funeral of his brother. While I knew that the story of Jimmy would probably be erotic, I also sensed that it might be a bumpy ride. I had no idea...

I'm so sorry for your loss J. I shudder to think of the pain and loss the boys' parents carried for the rest of their lives. We can lift all 4 of them up in prayer and be grateful that the world had the privilege of meeting these two fine young men. They undoubtedly brought love, kindness towards others and spread many smiles during their all too brief journey with us on the planet.

You can take great comfort in the fact that you were able to help Jimmy become much more confident and comfortable in the wonderful person that he was all by himself. You helped him realize that while it was okay to idolize his big brother, that he didn't have to stand in Donnie's shadow for the world to love and appreciate him. He had his own beautiful and unique qualities to share with the world. You helped make the final months of his life with us here HAPPIER. Give yourself some credit there J. I think that counts for a lot!

Again, thank you for sharing the story of these wonderful young men.

Many hugs and much love J. xoxo

Dearest J,

I had been waiting for an opportune time to read this story ever since I saw you posted it. I recall asking you for a continuation of this particular story a while back. I really appreciate that you've shared it with us now. While I enjoyed hearing of your sexual exploits with Donnie, I was the most affected by the end of the story where Jimmy was actually trying to console you after the funeral of his brother. While I knew that the story of Jimmy would probably be erotic, I also sensed that it might be a bumpy ride. I had no idea...

I'm so sorry for your loss J. I shudder to think of the pain and loss the boys' parents carried for the rest of their lives. We can lift all 4 of them up in prayer and be grateful that the world had the privilege of meeting these two fine young men. They undoubtedly brought love, kindness towards others and spread many smiles during their all too brief journey with us on the planet.

You can take great comfort in the fact that you were able to help Jimmy become much more confident and comfortable in the wonderful person that he was all by himself. You helped him realize that while it was okay to idolize his big brother, that he didn't have to stand in Donnie's shadow for the world to love and appreciate him. He had his own beautiful and unique qualities to share with the world. You helped make the final months of his life with us here HAPPIER. Give yourself some credit there J. I think that counts for a lot!

Again, thank you for sharing the story of these wonderful young men.

Many hugs and much love J. xoxo

Thanks Tampa! thank you so much! I felt guilty sharing t his story cause it seemed a bit morose, you know, so much grief and tragedy. I was afraid it would be overkill to write about Jimmy, so I held that story for a while. Now I need to get back and remember some hot happy endings.
And I hope you are right TAmpa, I do hope Jimmy's last months were more relaxed and fulfilling for him. I hope he was happy!

Lipps, you are very fortunate to have gotten so close to each boy, seeing them as individuals rather than just brothers. I am very sorry for the loss of these two. Imagine if they were still here...sometimes our imaginations take us to beautiful places.

Lipps, you are very fortunate to have gotten so close to each boy, seeing them as individuals rather than just brothers. I am very sorry for the loss of these two. Imagine if they were still here...sometimes our imaginations take us to beautiful places.

Thanks Beth. Yes, I haVe been very fortunate. You know, I am not all that. Never haVe been , never will be. Still, I have been blessed with so much, and with so many opportunities.

I have been very fortunate. You know, I am not all that. Never have been, never will be. Still, I have been blessed with so much, and with so many opportunities.

You've been very forthright at times J. that many of your sexual conquests have probably exceeded you in the looks department. But I think that misses a much more important point. There are some people out there in the world who must rely mostly on their good looks to get ahead, and even to get sex from others. Many times it's because their personalities are not the best or they are just too self-absorbed and lacking in empathy.

While you may have had the tougher task in seducing straight guys, scoring with guys many years your junior, or those who were in a whole different league from you in the looks department...you've succeeded for all the right reasons. They've recognized the beautiful and kind person on the inside who they could almost instantly trust on one of their most vulnerable of levels. You gave them something on an emotional level that they wanted, appreciated or maybe even felt deprived of in some way. It was never a one-way street. In the case of Donnie and Jimmy I'm convinced that you enriched their lives for the better. I'm sure they are both grateful to you for that. :)

We should all be so fortunate as to have a personality that engenders so much trust and warm regard by others, in every facet of our lives. The world would be a better place! You're also quite right that we should all be grateful for what we have and what we've been blessed with here. :) There are always those who have it worse than we do.

Found it!

I dug through the forums and found your thread J. so when you are ready, here is your thread to tell us more and for newer members there are some good stories to read on this thread as well. :wink:

"Marty"

Marty was a 18yo boy I met when I was 19 and in college. I was majoring in Biology and a member of the science club. The club operated a ranch about 6 hours from the university in a beautifully forrested area of the state with great hills and lots of natural water systsems. About 4 times a year, the club took field trips to the ranch to engage in natural science projects. It was on one such trip that I met Marty, a high school senior, but son of an important university administrator, who also was interested in biology.
This was many years ago and we travled in 2 old and battered military trucks that had been donated. Usually about 12 to 15 people (mostly students) and 3 people sat in the front seat of each truck and the rest of us piled and squeezed in whereever we could in the back of the trucks which were covered with tarps. It was cramped and would have been unbearable, but we usually traveled at night, so that we did not cook in the back of the trucks.
There were four of us in the back of the truck I was riding. As we loaded ourselves into the back of the truck, this was when I first met Marty. Two boys who were seasoned ranchers got in first and settled directly behind the cab of the truck leaving Marty and I to try and fit ouselves into a small clearing on top of sacks of corn for the long journey. And I was appreciative!

Marty was 18 and a senior in high school. He was blonde and blue eyed with beautiful wavy hair. His eyebrows were thick and light brown. His eyes were beautiully blue, like looking up at a totally clear blue sky. The hint of a light peach fuzz covered a strong jawline. He had a rather large nose that was shaped beautilly and fit his face rather well. MArty was tall and lanky, but as we pressed into our small space, I soon realized the muscles on his body were hard, he loved sports. Eventually I would learn that he was almost totally hairless, except for small tufts of light brown hair under his arms, and a nice thick trail of darker hair directly beneath his navel (he had an innie).

We settled into our tight space for the ride and began to talk. Marty was very congenial and we talked about ourselves and high school. As the night progressed we both became more comfortable our bodies pressing against one another. Marty began to fall asleep, but I was wide awake and extremely horny having this youngman pressed against me,however, did close my eyes and pretended to fall asleep as well. As I lay there I concentrated on every one of his muscles that was pressed against me and noticed he was falling into a nice even breathing pattern. It almost lulled me to sleep.

As we lay/sat there, we both shifted positions and Marty laid his head on my shoulder and wrapped his arm around me chest. I could now feel his cock pressed against my ass and of course I lost my sleepiness! The truck hummed along and we could feel every bump in the road. Slowly I felt his cock begin to harden against my ass. I was dying to touch but could not, not the way we were positioned. Ever so slowly, I began to turn around. It took me awhile, but I finally managed to turn almost completely face up. Marty dropped his head onto my upper chest and I begain to breathe in harmony with his breaths. My left arm was almost completely under his hardening cock. My right arm was free and I reached over and began to feel his cock. With the lightest of touches, I began to run my fingers up and down his shaft. I began to feel it throb as I applied more pressure. My cock was raging hard of course. I grabbed his left arm and hand, I placed his left hand over my hard cock, and it felt wonderful. At times I would thrust my hips up against his hand,pretending he was feeling me off. This went on for about a half hour. I was so hot and turned on, I could feel sweat bgin to form around my neck and chest. I was was so focused trying to figure out jsut how to open his zipper and slip my hand inside. I wanted to feel his hard cock directly in my hand.

As I said, I was very focused and it was awhile before I realized his fingers were moving! Not only were they moving, but I now felt them caressing my cock as well. I almost panicked realizing that he was awake! It was not till then that I realized his breathing had changed, his breaths were shorter and faster. He lifted his head off my chest but he said nothing. I felt him begin to hump my side even as my fingers were caressing his hard cock. Since he said nothing, I reached for his zipper and began to pull on it, slowly, quietly. He shifted slightly giving me better access and I assumed it was okay to continue. So, I reached in and felt his briefs and his hard cock inside them.

Alas, there it was! His hard cock in my hand.I felt the shaft up and down and found a nice thick drop oe precum on the tip. I ran my finger over the tip and he squirmed and let out a very soft moan against my ear. MeANwhile I felt him find my zipper as he pulled it down as reached in as well. Quietly without saying a word, we lay there gently stroking each other. After some time, I felt his breathing quicken and realized he was getting close. I couldn't let him just shoot his load all over me, I wanted to taste him. I wanted him! So I scooted down lower beneath him till I was able to take his cock in my mouth. I sucked down the entire shaft in my hungry mouth and began to suck him deep. Again he moaned softly as he began to hump my mouth. He placed a hand on my head and i felt his whole body tighten up. His balls also tightened up in my hand. I felt the head swell up in my mouth and I could almost feel his cum making its way up his throbbing shaft. And there it was, he thrusted his hips at my mouth as he unloaded his sweet cumdown my throat. I swallowed fast to keep from choking as he filled my mouth. He finished unloading and his head throbbed a few more times in my mouth. He pulled out and I licked his shaft some more. I reached down,began to stroke myself when I felt his hand pulling on my jeans. I realized he was trying to pull me up. I wondered if he was going to suck me off too, but no. Once I scooted back up, he reachd down and began to stroke my cock. I came quickly all over my self.

We both put ourselves back together and just continued to lay there, pressed against each other. No words were exchanged, but i could tell the way he held me that he was okay with what had happened. Eventually, we both fell asleep. Even as I fell asleep, I thought how this was going to be a very interesting trip!

We arrived at the ranch around 5:30am. the boys who had settled behind the cab woke up and we all jumped out. We had a very sbuy morning unloading. I worried that in the light of day, Marty would feel all guilty and weird, and maybe avoid me. Much to my surprise, he followed me around and acted as if nothing had happened.

Later the evening, after supper, Marty and I went to the boys cabin and showered. It was then that I actually got to see the beautiful thick cut cock he sported and the thick curly brown pubes surrounding his beautiful cock.
We both got hard and I reached for his cock and stroked it a few times, but we did nothing else, fearful that someone would come up and find us messing around. I gazed at his leaN and muscular body and his perfectly round mounds that were his ass cheeks. They too were beautiful, the cheeks not even touching but instead forming a nice canal betweenb the cheeks leading down to a tuft of dark hair around his pink anal opening. (I looked when he bent down to wash himsel in the shower)

We slept in bunk beds and that night, after everyone else was asleep, he jumped dpwn to my bunk and we sucked each other off. WE had sex whenever we were alone that trip, sometimes just jerking each other off. We enjoyed another trip back to the university. I saw Marty a few times throughout the next year, but we never had the chance to rekindle our summer romance. I say romance, becuase, a few times we made out and kissed each other during the time at the ranch. That next May, I transferred to another university and never saw or heard from Marty again. I will always carry him in my memories.

Damn that was a great story! Thank you for sharing

Okay! I am so glad to have found the thread. I will now post the first of the Grocery Store Chronicles that I promised oh, so long ago. Some are shorter and more to the point, some are a bit longer. This set of stories evolves around a time where I worked at a grocery store, while I was away from home in college. All the boys involved were friends and all knew each other. Because they were friends, it took longer for some to come around. I hope you will enjoy.