• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tales of Lust and Seduction

JLipps4u

BSB Addict
Reaction score
"Marty"

Marty was a 18yo boy I met when I was 19 and in college. I was majoring in Biology and a member of the science club. The club operated a ranch about 6 hours from the university in a beautifully forrested area of the state with great hills and lots of natural water systsems. About 4 times a year, the club took field trips to the ranch to engage in natural science projects. It was on one such trip that I met Marty, a high school senior, but son of an important university administrator, who also was interested in biology.
This was many years ago and we travled in 2 old and battered military trucks that had been donated. Usually about 12 to 15 people (mostly students) and 3 people sat in the front seat of each truck and the rest of us piled and squeezed in whereever we could in the back of the trucks which were covered with tarps. It was cramped and would have been unbearable, but we usually traveled at night, so that we did not cook in the back of the trucks.
There were four of us in the back of the truck I was riding. As we loaded ourselves into the back of the truck, this was when I first met Marty. Two boys who were seasoned ranchers got in first and settled directly behind the cab of the truck leaving Marty and I to try and fit ouselves into a small clearing on top of sacks of corn for the long journey. And I was appreciative!

Marty was 18 and a senior in high school. He was blonde and blue eyed with beautiful wavy hair. His eyebrows were thick and light brown. His eyes were beautiully blue, like looking up at a totally clear blue sky. The hint of a light peach fuzz covered a strong jawline. He had a rather large nose that was shaped beautilly and fit his face rather well. MArty was tall and lanky, but as we pressed into our small space, I soon realized the muscles on his body were hard, he loved sports. Eventually I would learn that he was almost totally hairless, except for small tufts of light brown hair under his arms, and a nice thick trail of darker hair directly beneath his navel (he had an innie).

We settled into our tight space for the ride and began to talk. Marty was very congenial and we talked about ourselves and high school. As the night progressed we both became more comfortable our bodies pressing against one another. Marty began to fall asleep, but I was wide awake and extremely horny having this youngman pressed against me,however, did close my eyes and pretended to fall asleep as well. As I lay there I concentrated on every one of his muscles that was pressed against me and noticed he was falling into a nice even breathing pattern. It almost lulled me to sleep.

As we lay/sat there, we both shifted positions and Marty laid his head on my shoulder and wrapped his arm around me chest. I could now feel his cock pressed against my ass and of course I lost my sleepiness! The truck hummed along and we could feel every bump in the road. Slowly I felt his cock begin to harden against my ass. I was dying to touch but could not, not the way we were positioned. Ever so slowly, I began to turn around. It took me awhile, but I finally managed to turn almost completely face up. Marty dropped his head onto my upper chest and I begain to breathe in harmony with his breaths. My left arm was almost completely under his hardening cock. My right arm was free and I reached over and began to feel his cock. With the lightest of touches, I began to run my fingers up and down his shaft. I began to feel it throb as I applied more pressure. My cock was raging hard of course. I grabbed his left arm and hand, I placed his left hand over my hard cock, and it felt wonderful. At times I would thrust my hips up against his hand,pretending he was feeling me off. This went on for about a half hour. I was so hot and turned on, I could feel sweat bgin to form around my neck and chest. I was was so focused trying to figure out jsut how to open his zipper and slip my hand inside. I wanted to feel his hard cock directly in my hand.

As I said, I was very focused and it was awhile before I realized his fingers were moving! Not only were they moving, but I now felt them caressing my cock as well. I almost panicked realizing that he was awake! It was not till then that I realized his breathing had changed, his breaths were shorter and faster. He lifted his head off my chest but he said nothing. I felt him begin to hump my side even as my fingers were caressing his hard cock. Since he said nothing, I reached for his zipper and began to pull on it, slowly, quietly. He shifted slightly giving me better access and I assumed it was okay to continue. So, I reached in and felt his briefs and his hard cock inside them.

Alas, there it was! His hard cock in my hand.I felt the shaft up and down and found a nice thick drop oe precum on the tip. I ran my finger over the tip and he squirmed and let out a very soft moan against my ear. MeANwhile I felt him find my zipper as he pulled it down as reached in as well. Quietly without saying a word, we lay there gently stroking each other. After some time, I felt his breathing quicken and realized he was getting close. I couldn't let him just shoot his load all over me, I wanted to taste him. I wanted him! So I scooted down lower beneath him till I was able to take his cock in my mouth. I sucked down the entire shaft in my hungry mouth and began to suck him deep. Again he moaned softly as he began to hump my mouth. He placed a hand on my head and i felt his whole body tighten up. His balls also tightened up in my hand. I felt the head swell up in my mouth and I could almost feel his cum making its way up his throbbing shaft. And there it was, he thrusted his hips at my mouth as he unloaded his sweet cumdown my throat. I swallowed fast to keep from choking as he filled my mouth. He finished unloading and his head throbbed a few more times in my mouth. He pulled out and I licked his shaft some more. I reached down,began to stroke myself when I felt his hand pulling on my jeans. I realized he was trying to pull me up. I wondered if he was going to suck me off too, but no. Once I scooted back up, he reachd down and began to stroke my cock. I came quickly all over my self.

We both put ourselves back together and just continued to lay there, pressed against each other. No words were exchanged, but i could tell the way he held me that he was okay with what had happened. Eventually, we both fell asleep. Even as I fell asleep, I thought how this was going to be a very interesting trip!

We arrived at the ranch around 5:30am. the boys who had settled behind the cab woke up and we all jumped out. We had a very sbuy morning unloading. I worried that in the light of day, Marty would feel all guilty and weird, and maybe avoid me. Much to my surprise, he followed me around and acted as if nothing had happened.

Later the evening, after supper, Marty and I went to the boys cabin and showered. It was then that I actually got to see the beautiful thick cut cock he sported and the thick curly brown pubes surrounding his beautiful cock.
We both got hard and I reached for his cock and stroked it a few times, but we did nothing else, fearful that someone would come up and find us messing around. I gazed at his leaN and muscular body and his perfectly round mounds that were his ass cheeks. They too were beautiful, the cheeks not even touching but instead forming a nice canal betweenb the cheeks leading down to a tuft of dark hair around his pink anal opening. (I looked when he bent down to wash himsel in the shower)

We slept in bunk beds and that night, after everyone else was asleep, he jumped dpwn to my bunk and we sucked each other off. WE had sex whenever we were alone that trip, sometimes just jerking each other off. We enjoyed another trip back to the university. I saw Marty a few times throughout the next year, but we never had the chance to rekindle our summer romance. I say romance, becuase, a few times we made out and kissed each other during the time at the ranch. That next May, I transferred to another university and never saw or heard from Marty again. I will always carry him in my memories.

A hot thread to carry over to next year

"Marty"

Marty was a 18yo boy I met when I was 19 and in college. I was majoring in Biology and a member of the science club. The club operated a ranch about 6 hours from the university in a beautifully forrested area of the state with great hills and lots of natural water systsems. About 4 times a year, the club took field trips to the ranch to engage in natural science projects. It was on one such trip that I met Marty, a high school senior, but son of an important university administrator, who also was interested in biology.
This was many years ago and we travled in 2 old and battered military trucks that had been donated. Usually about 12 to 15 people (mostly students) and 3 people sat in the front seat of each truck and the rest of us piled and squeezed in whereever we could in the back of the trucks which were covered with tarps. It was cramped and would have been unbearable, but we usually traveled at night, so that we did not cook in the back of the trucks.
There were four of us in the back of the truck I was riding. As we loaded ourselves into the back of the truck, this was when I first met Marty. Two boys who were seasoned ranchers got in first and settled directly behind the cab of the truck leaving Marty and I to try and fit ouselves into a small clearing on top of sacks of corn for the long journey. And I was appreciative!

Marty was 18 and a senior in high school. He was blonde and blue eyed with beautiful wavy hair. His eyebrows were thick and light brown. His eyes were beautiully blue, like looking up at a totally clear blue sky. The hint of a light peach fuzz covered a strong jawline. He had a rather large nose that was shaped beautilly and fit his face rather well. MArty was tall and lanky, but as we pressed into our small space, I soon realized the muscles on his body were hard, he loved sports. Eventually I would learn that he was almost totally hairless, except for small tufts of light brown hair under his arms, and a nice thick trail of darker hair directly beneath his navel (he had an innie).

We settled into our tight space for the ride and began to talk. Marty was very congenial and we talked about ourselves and high school. As the night progressed we both became more comfortable our bodies pressing against one another. Marty began to fall asleep, but I was wide awake and extremely horny having this youngman pressed against me,however, did close my eyes and pretended to fall asleep as well. As I lay there I concentrated on every one of his muscles that was pressed against me and noticed he was falling into a nice even breathing pattern. It almost lulled me to sleep.

As we lay/sat there, we both shifted positions and Marty laid his head on my shoulder and wrapped his arm around me chest. I could now feel his cock pressed against my ass and of course I lost my sleepiness! The truck hummed along and we could feel every bump in the road. Slowly I felt his cock begin to harden against my ass. I was dying to touch but could not, not the way we were positioned. Ever so slowly, I began to turn around. It took me awhile, but I finally managed to turn almost completely face up. Marty dropped his head onto my upper chest and I begain to breathe in harmony with his breaths. My left arm was almost completely under his hardening cock. My right arm was free and I reached over and began to feel his cock. With the lightest of touches, I began to run my fingers up and down his shaft. I began to feel it throb as I applied more pressure. My cock was raging hard of course. I grabbed his left arm and hand, I placed his left hand over my hard cock, and it felt wonderful. At times I would thrust my hips up against his hand,pretending he was feeling me off. This went on for about a half hour. I was so hot and turned on, I could feel sweat bgin to form around my neck and chest. I was was so focused trying to figure out jsut how to open his zipper and slip my hand inside. I wanted to feel his hard cock directly in my hand.

As I said, I was very focused and it was awhile before I realized his fingers were moving! Not only were they moving, but I now felt them caressing my cock as well. I almost panicked realizing that he was awake! It was not till then that I realized his breathing had changed, his breaths were shorter and faster. He lifted his head off my chest but he said nothing. I felt him begin to hump my side even as my fingers were caressing his hard cock. Since he said nothing, I reached for his zipper and began to pull on it, slowly, quietly. He shifted slightly giving me better access and I assumed it was okay to continue. So, I reached in and felt his briefs and his hard cock inside them.

Alas, there it was! His hard cock in my hand.I felt the shaft up and down and found a nice thick drop oe precum on the tip. I ran my finger over the tip and he squirmed and let out a very soft moan against my ear. MeANwhile I felt him find my zipper as he pulled it down as reached in as well. Quietly without saying a word, we lay there gently stroking each other. After some time, I felt his breathing quicken and realized he was getting close. I couldn't let him just shoot his load all over me, I wanted to taste him. I wanted him! So I scooted down lower beneath him till I was able to take his cock in my mouth. I sucked down the entire shaft in my hungry mouth and began to suck him deep. Again he moaned softly as he began to hump my mouth. He placed a hand on my head and i felt his whole body tighten up. His balls also tightened up in my hand. I felt the head swell up in my mouth and I could almost feel his cum making its way up his throbbing shaft. And there it was, he thrusted his hips at my mouth as he unloaded his sweet cumdown my throat. I swallowed fast to keep from choking as he filled my mouth. He finished unloading and his head throbbed a few more times in my mouth. He pulled out and I licked his shaft some more. I reached down,began to stroke myself when I felt his hand pulling on my jeans. I realized he was trying to pull me up. I wondered if he was going to suck me off too, but no. Once I scooted back up, he reachd down and began to stroke my cock. I came quickly all over my self.

We both put ourselves back together and just continued to lay there, pressed against each other. No words were exchanged, but i could tell the way he held me that he was okay with what had happened. Eventually, we both fell asleep. Even as I fell asleep, I thought how this was going to be a very interesting trip!

We arrived at the ranch around 5:30am. the boys who had settled behind the cab woke up and we all jumped out. We had a very sbuy morning unloading. I worried that in the light of day, Marty would feel all guilty and weird, and maybe avoid me. Much to my surprise, he followed me around and acted as if nothing had happened.

Later the evening, after supper, Marty and I went to the boys cabin and showered. It was then that I actually got to see the beautiful thick cut cock he sported and the thick curly brown pubes surrounding his beautiful cock.
We both got hard and I reached for his cock and stroked it a few times, but we did nothing else, fearful that someone would come up and find us messing around. I gazed at his leaN and muscular body and his perfectly round mounds that were his ass cheeks. They too were beautiful, the cheeks not even touching but instead forming a nice canal betweenb the cheeks leading down to a tuft of dark hair around his pink anal opening. (I looked when he bent down to wash himsel in the shower)

We slept in bunk beds and that night, after everyone else was asleep, he jumped dpwn to my bunk and we sucked each other off. WE had sex whenever we were alone that trip, sometimes just jerking each other off. We enjoyed another trip back to the university. I saw Marty a few times throughout the next year, but we never had the chance to rekindle our summer romance. I say romance, becuase, a few times we made out and kissed each other during the time at the ranch. That next May, I transferred to another university and never saw or heard from Marty again. I will always carry him in my memories.

Dear JLipps4u,

I felt like I was secretly observing you in the back of the truck feeling very left out. That was more than terrific, your detailed description really curled my toes and moistened the front of my briefs. Approaching midnight, I will need to reread your story at least one more time.

Appreciating all the tasty details,

Stimpy

OMG JLipps. You have started one very hot thread. haha

Dear Tampa,

Definitely, you speak the TRUTH!

Stimpy

I really enjoy stories of seduction. Especially since it is so much more dangerous for us gay guys to flirt, proposition, or otherwise convince another guy to do anything sexual. Since many times we don't always know 100% if the other guy is gay or bi. Or even straight buut somewhat curious. Do other people have stories of seduction where they had to spend time planning or building up the courage to try something and hope that it would be welcomed?

The brief telling of the story of Donnie was inspired by teh thread dealing with straight friends ever suck one off. I mentioned that there was a second part to that story. The truth is, the story of Donnie ended tragically, and the sequel to that story was perhaps on the level of a Greek tragedy. It still brings tears to my eyes remembering those two young sweet boys, but I will attempt to add it to this thread, perhaps later today.

The brief telling of the story of Donnie was inspired by teh thread dealing with straight friends ever suck one off. I mentioned that there was a second part to that story. The truth is, the story of Donnie ended tragically, and the sequel to that story was perhaps on the level of a Greek tragedy. It still brings tears to my eyes remembering those two young sweet boys, but I will attempt to add it to this thread, perhaps later today.
I had found the old "straight friends ever suck one off" thread and asked about the friend that Donnie "told" that you were sucking his dick. I'm sorry to hear that there is a tragic ending, but if you want to tell the story, this forum is here for us all to talk about whatever we feel like discussing, and I'd be happy to read your story.

Donnie revisited.

Where do I begin, perhaps with a little bit of background, for those who may not have read the original thread.
Donnie was my first love, someone who shall remain forever in my heart and inmy mind. We were both teens and knew each other all through junior high and high school. I was a year older. Donnie was a tall lanky fellow, blonde hair, blue eyes, killer smile, a typical surfer kid, and he did love to surf. He had a beautiful long and medium thick cock with big low hanging balls. His chest was pretty hairless, but he had a very nice treasure trail and a thick patch of golden brown and curly pubes. He was such a delight. He was warm and friendly and got along with everyone. No matter who you were or what your situation, Donnie always treated everyone with respect. He was a hamm too and loved to pull pranks. Donnie was straight and always had girls waiting in line for his charm and attention, myself included.
Donnie and I worked together at a grocery store on the fringe of town and on the way to the beach. Often, after closing the store he would head out to the beach with his buddies,they would drink and crash out in his van so they could be in the surf at dawn's early light.

Donnie knew since junior high that I was gay and that I wanted him. He was okay with that, in fact I think he was really flattered. We were in band together and on more than one late night band trip home, I sat next to him and he allowed me to press some part of me against him so I could feel his hard cock. Yes, he was kind of a tease as well. And that boy was always getting a hardon.
When we worked together, we would sometimes stand there at the cash register and he would lean his hard cock against my arm. After sometime, he invited me out to the beach after store closing, and we finally had sex. Well, that is to say, he let me blow him. After that we spent the next two years, going out to the beach, or sometimes even in the store parking lot and we would have sex. He became more comfortable and we did more and more as time went by. I think what I loved the most about him, besides his beautiful cock, was that when we were alone together, he treated me like I was a girl. And I loved that! Yes, he treated me lik a girl friend and i was so in love. All seemed right with the world specially when I was with him.

One of his best friends was a girl he had know all his life and in school together they had even dated briefly. That girl ended up marrying one of my best friends growing up. It was my last summer before leaving for college. It was July. Many of my friends and Donnie's friends all knew each other as well. Since Donnie and I worked together, only one of us was going to have off to go to the wedding. I insisted that he go, and I would work that night, it was a Saturday.

The next day, I went to work about 2:eek:o pm. As soon as I walked in and saw my fellow coworkers, I knew something was up. Everyone looked so somber and I approached them, they would turn away and get busy. I didn't know whta to think, I thought I had done something wrong. Finally, the assistant store manager came up and asked me to his office. I followed him, shaking, nervous, trying to figure what I had done. He was a good man, he knew I was gay (every one did really), and he knew I had a thing for Donnie. We got to the office and closed the door, I was frantic. Slowly he began to unfold the events of the wedding. Two cars of wedding guests, each carrying 6 people had had a head on crash, all were our friends. 10 people had been killed in the crash, two had survived, and one of them was Donnie, and he lay on his death bed in the hospital. I was devastated. I sobbbed for about an hour, and I mean sobbed! Unabashedly! Finally Mr. Cummings came back to his office and told me to go home, he didn't want me there, he knew I had no head for anything but grief. I left, trembling and still crying, soflty but still in tears. I went straight to the hospital. I got up the the ICU and his mom stood outside the room crying. When she saw me, she hugged me and starting crying harder, I responded the same. She did not know about our relationship, but she knew Donnie and I were friends and that he liked me, that was good enough for her. She encouraged me to go into to see Donnie and say goodbye. I did, and it was so difficult. To this day, I can picture exactly how he lay there ina coma, head bandaged
almost to his eyes, a machine breathing for him. That was the last time I would see Donnie. He died the next MOnday morning at 5:00 am.

That whole next week was a nightmare, for me and all of our friends, as we attended one funeral after another. Some were buried two at a time. There seemed to be no end to the tears and the God awful grief. Finally, on Friday, they buried Donnie. He was the last one. AS it ended, I walked away, about 75 yards away. I found my brothers gravesite and I sat on the ground crying soflty, asking my brother for answers. I lost track of time sitting there alone, a slightly cool breeze soflty blowing my tears away. I knew I had to leave soon, almost eveyone else was gone from the cemetary. I looked back to Donnie's gravesite and saw a young man approaching.
It was Donnie's younger brother, Jimmy. He had stayed behind and had been waiting to come and talk to me. He came and sat next to me and asked why I was sitting there, and I explained it was my brothers gravesite. He was surprised. He reached out and embraced me and we both started crying. Donnie loved his brother Jimmy and often talked to me about him. Jimmy idolized his older brother, and except for the color of hair and eyes, he was almost a dead ringer for Donnie. And Jimmy was following in his brothers foot steps, down to the surfing and the open and warm and caring attitude. We only held each other for a few minutes, and before we separated, I whispered, "I loved him Jimmy". He whispered back, "I know".

Oh, JLipps4U, that is truly a devastatingly sad story. Thank you for sharing the joy and the pain of your friendship with Donnie.

A Loving Remembrance

Donnie revisited.

Where do I begin, perhaps with a little bit of background, for those who may not have read the original thread.
Donnie was my first love, someone who shall remain forever in my heart and inmy mind. We were both teens and knew each other all through junior high and high school. I was a year older. Donnie was a tall lanky fellow, blonde hair, blue eyes, killer smile, a typical surfer kid, and he did love to surf. He had a beautiful long and medium thick cock with big low hanging balls. His chest was pretty hairless, but he had a very nice treasure trail and a thick patch of golden brown and curly pubes. He was such a delight. He was warm and friendly and got along with everyone. No matter who you were or what your situation, Donnie always treated everyone with respect. He was a hamm too and loved to pull pranks. Donnie was straight and always had girls waiting in line for his charm and attention, myself included.
Donnie and I worked together at a grocery store on the fringe of town and on the way to the beach. Often, after closing the store he would head out to the beach with his buddies,they would drink and crash out in his van so they could be in the surf at dawn's early light.

Donnie knew since junior high that I was gay and that I wanted him. He was okay with that, in fact I think he was really flattered. We were in band together and on more than one late night band trip home, I sat next to him and he allowed me to press some part of me against him so I could feel his hard cock. Yes, he was kind of a tease as well. And that boy was always getting a hardon.
When we worked together, we would sometimes stand there at the cash register and he would lean his hard cock against my arm. After sometime, he invited me out to the beach after store closing, and we finally had sex. Well, that is to say, he let me blow him. After that we spent the next two years, going out to the beach, or sometimes even in the store parking lot and we would have sex. He became more comfortable and we did more and more as time went by. I think what I loved the most about him, besides his beautiful cock, was that when we were alone together, he treated me like I was a girl. And I loved that! Yes, he treated me lik a girl friend and i was so in love. All seemed right with the world specially when I was with him.

One of his best friends was a girl he had know all his life and in school together they had even dated briefly. That girl ended up marrying one of my best friends growing up. It was my last summer before leaving for college. It was July. Many of my friends and Donnie's friends all knew each other as well. Since Donnie and I worked together, only one of us was going to have off to go to the wedding. I insisted that he go, and I would work that night, it was a Saturday.

The next day, I went to work about 2:eek:o pm. As soon as I walked in and saw my fellow coworkers, I knew something was up. Everyone looked so somber and I approached them, they would turn away and get busy. I didn't know whta to think, I thought I had done something wrong. Finally, the assistant store manager came up and asked me to his office. I followed him, shaking, nervous, trying to figure what I had done. He was a good man, he knew I was gay (every one did really), and he knew I had a thing for Donnie. We got to the office and closed the door, I was frantic. Slowly he began to unfold the events of the wedding. Two cars of wedding guests, each carrying 6 people had had a head on crash, all were our friends. 10 people had been killed in the crash, two had survived, and one of them was Donnie, and he lay on his death bed in the hospital. I was devastated. I sobbbed for about an hour, and I mean sobbed! Unabashedly! Finally Mr. Cummings came back to his office and told me to go home, he didn't want me there, he knew I had no head for anything but grief. I left, trembling and still crying, soflty but still in tears. I went straight to the hospital. I got up the the ICU and his mom stood outside the room crying. When she saw me, she hugged me and starting crying harder, I responded the same. She did not know about our relationship, but she knew Donnie and I were friends and that he liked me, that was good enough for her. She encouraged me to go into to see Donnie and say goodbye. I did, and it was so difficult. To this day, I can picture exactly how he lay there ina coma, head bandaged
almost to his eyes, a machine breathing for him. That was the last time I would see Donnie. He died the next MOnday morning at 5:00 am.

That whole next week was a nightmare, for me and all of our friends, as we attended one funeral after another. Some were buried two at a time. There seemed to be no end to the tears and the God awful grief. Finally, on Friday, they buried Donnie. He was the last one. AS it ended, I walked away, about 75 yards away. I found my brothers gravesite and I sat on the ground crying soflty, asking my brother for answers. I lost track of time sitting there alone, a slightly cool breeze soflty blowing my tears away. I knew I had to leave soon, almost eveyone else was gone from the cemetary. I looked back to Donnie's gravesite and saw a young man approaching.
It was Donnie's younger brother, Jimmy. He had stayed behind and had been waiting to come and talk to me. He came and sat next to me and asked why I was sitting there, and I explained it was my brothers gravesite. He was surprised. He reached out and embraced me and we both started crying. Donnie loved his brother Jimmy and often talked to me about him. Jimmy idolized his older brother, and except for the color of hair and eyes, he was almost a dead ringer for Donnie. And Jimmy was following in his brothers foot steps, down to the surfing and the open and warm and caring attitude. We only held each other for a few minutes, and before we separated, I whispered, "I loved him Jimmy". He whispered back, "I know".

Dearest JLipps4u,

Truly as devastating as it is poignant! Thank you for sharing this loving remembrance.

Respectfully,

Stimpy

Thank you for sharing this with us JLipps. I understand how difficult this must have been for you to tell us today, even with the passing of the years. I know that you did love Donnie, and he obviously loved you back, perhaps on a different level. The tragic accident was a harsh reality for you to face at a young age.

You have provided us with some very erotic stories involving straight friends, and this was a different kind of story, but I appreciate your sharing it with me, and your friends here on the forum. Thank you.

Jlipps, thank you so much for sharing your story with us. My heart broke for you, and what that kind of tragedy must have been like as such a young man.

"John"

At one point in my life I worked in a school for the mentally challenged. Ths school was a home for kids whose families could not cope with their errant behaviors. While some kids were not trainable, some were, while others were kids who could be violent. It was a smorgasboard of mental deficiencies! One dorm included kids who were not only mentally challenged, but also deaf. The dorm required attendants to help these kids with day to day life. It was there I met Charlie. Charlie was a really cool straight young man, about same age as me. He was very comfortable with his sexuality and was therefore comfortable with mine. Through Charlie, I met his roommate Sandra, who also worked at teh school in a dorm for girls. Sandra and Charlie had a third roomie, Liz. The three of us, acutally the four of us became fast friends. I was always at their house. We worked together and played together, and this went on for about a year. It was a fun time.

One weekend, Liz's brother, John, came to visit. Liz, Sandra and Charlie were all okay with my being gay and accepted me as I was. Liz, Charlie and I had gone early to drink some beers, shoot some pool, and eat some burgers. We returned to their home about 10 that night. Liz and John were there. John was actually attractive and I was immdediatley in heat and I became nervous.

We drank some more, smoked a bunch of weed and sat down to play a board game. John joined in, Liz had gone to her room to sleep as she had to work the next day. We finished playing about 1:30am. I got my pillow and blanket ( I had stored there) and got ready to crash in the living room, like I did every weekend when I was with them. Sandra brought out extra balnket and pillow for John. He as going to have to sleep in the living room also.

Everyone went to bed, and John and I sat there and had another smoke before turning the lights out. When I turned the lights out John says to me, " Liz told m e you are gay, you're not going to try anything are you?" I was taken aback! So I assured him I was not, that was not my style. So, we laid dowon on the floor, next to each other and fully dressed, and went to sleep.

Now, I have always been a light sleeper, specially with a hot guy laying next to me. About 3:00am I could feel something,like hot air. I thought to myself that perhaps someone had turned on the heat. As I lay there, my back to John, I suddenly realized the hot air was only blowing against the back of my neck. Whoa! What was hapenning? I lay there with my eyes open, but I dared not turn. John looked like he was beat me up if I tried anything, so I just lay there quietly.

I didn't have to wait long before realizing what was happening. John was up against me and he was breathing heavy against my neck. Then I felt something poking my back. John was humping me! I was scared to do anything so I continued to just lay there. Before long, John moved my blanket up,having discarded his,and I could feel his hard cock pressed against my ass. Fear and exhilaration run through me in an instant! then I feel his big hand over me and he gently pulls me over and asks, "are you awake?" I opened my eyes and he was almost on top of me! He thrusts his hard cock at my side and asks, " you want this cock?" I mumbled a tentative yes, as I was not sure if this was for real, or if he was just playing me. So, I reached down and started feeling his hard shaft. Damn! it felt huge! John rolled back on his back and instructed me to take his cock out. I opened his jeans and he lifeted his hips as I pulled them down. His boxers did not slide off, so I pulled on them and off they came as well. He grabbed my shoulder and pulled me forward and then grabbed my head and directed me to his cock.

I swooned as I smelled that hot musky aroma of his cock and balls and then the sweet scent of precum as my mouth neared his hard cock. John had a very impressive piece of manhood, at least 8" and thick,oh, and cut. He also had a very thick dark bush all around his cock and his balls! I held his cock with one hand as I placed my mouth over it. I licked the precum of the tip and his cock throbbed. My lips parted and slowly I took the head into my mouth and jsut held it there, running my tongue over the head. John moaned and thrusts his hips up at my mouth. Slowly I inched my way down that massive meat. I took my time trying to take as much as I could. Then his hand was onmy head again and he was pushing me down onto his cock, I swallowed the whole thing and gagged immediately. To my surorise, he moaned then he told me that felt really good. Apparently my gaggin caused my throat to tighten around the head of his cock and he loved it. I recovered from the gagging and continued to suck him. After awhile I was able to establish a rhythym sucking him for a few, controlling my throat, then deep throating him when I was ready. He squirmed and he moaned and woujld thrust his hips up trying to impale my throat with that big throbbing mosnter.I used my hand to stroke the base as I sucked. After awhile my jaw began to get sore and I am wondering when is this guy going to cum. So then out of nowhere he tells me to lick his balls, so I do. As I am down there I feel his legs parting and his hips rising as I lick under his balls, so I go for it. I run my tongue down to his tight little hole and he lets out an audible. "Yesssssss". Jackpot! So I go to town and rim him really good. meanwhile I grab his cock and stroke it. Thank God his balls and ass smelled of soap, it was exceedingly heady! then he started thrusting more and his breathing increased, I knew he was getting close, so I moved quickly to his cock and downed it in one movement,fingers still working his little rosebud, my other hand stroking the base of his shaft. John's balls tightened up and i knew he was about to blow his load. I sucked furiously and soon he was thrusting his hips up and moaning in ecstasy, finally! I swallowed as fast as I could and he finally went still. He let out a huge sigh as I collapsed on top of him, I was exhausted! He pulled me up and thanked me and said that had been an awesome blowjob, the best he had ever experienced. Then he swore me to secrecy.

We went back to sleep and in the morning I awoke early and left. When I returned that evening I discovered that Johnhad gone back home. Charlie asked me if something had happened. It seems Liz was questioning why John had decided to leave so soon.
I continued to act as if nothing had happened. I never told anyone, and I never saw John again. Three years later, I ran into charlie ( we had both moved to a different city). We got together a few times and finally I told him the truth. He laughed his ass off. He and Sandra had figured it out, but had assured Liz that I had done nothing with her brother. Afterall, he was a big strong very masculine dude. Who would believe I could force the big guy to so something he was opposed to? Certainly not small demure me!!!

Good evening to all! Hope everyone had a great beginnig to the New Year.

Thank you all fro your kind words. It was very cathartic writing this story about Donnie. I had originally written about how Donnie and I came to have a sexual relationship. That was a thread back sometime ago. I think it was titled something about a straight friend and have you ever sucked one off. The story I added today was a continuation of that story about Donnie. Today's rendition is also not the end of the story, but I was too emotionally spent to continue to that part. I shall bring that back in the future.

In the meantime, please enjoy my memories of John. I needed to write something more uplifting. I have decided to write these stories about my experiences for two reasons. First, I know some members enjoy reading stories, specially on days when there is no update. Second, ahhhh, that shall remain for me to know, for now.

Before I read your story about John, I just want to thank you JLipps along with everyone else for sharing your story about Donnie. My most sincere condoloences on the loss of Donnie and your brother. MTRIP

Wow! Great story about John. You could write a book. haha Please sir...may we have another? :wink:

Yes Tampa. I will be posting another story later this week. Just trying to decide which one! I have several.

JLipps4u,

I am a new member to the Broke Straight Boys and the Forum. What a wonderful find with your powerful stories. First, I was moved to tears about your friend Donnie. You are a remarkable writer with such gifts of communication. Also your story about John was very exciting and so erotic. I thank you and so look forward to many more of your wonderful and powerful stories. You are a treasurer for the Forum and all of us. LOL

Rave reviews for JLipps4u

The reviews of your stories are all great Jlipps. Hopefully the positive feedback will encourage you to keep writing. And to our fellow forumites, I'd love to read some of your stories too. As fans of Broke Straight Boys, I feel certain that most of us have a few hot tales of lust and seduction, or at least of guy's that we lusted over and wanted to seduce. Sometimes the hotties that we lust for, but never get, provide even stronger thoughts and memories for us than the one's we get.