• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Sorry the sites went down...

Mark, I still can't load pics on the Forum, or on my profile page. Would you be so kind as to take a looky loo to find out what is up?

Mark, I still can't load pics on the Forum, or on my profile page. Would you be so kind as to take a looky loo to find out what is up?

I don't know what is causing that and you are the only one I know of having that issue. Did you try another browser? Are you seeing anything in place of the pictures like a red x or?

Thanks,
Mark

I don't know what is causing that and you are the only one I know of having that issue. Did you try another browser? Are you seeing anything in place of the pictures like a red x or?

Thanks,
Mark

Jayman was having the same problem yesterday. I get a message stating "invalid file". Some of the pics I've tried loading, I've loaded before from the same folder.

No prob at BCB. Just here.

I just tried to post a pic on the Cute Boy Friday thread. I get a login pane and this is what it says. I can't log in, by the way.

The server blog.rockettube.com at WP-Files requires a username and password.
Warning: This server is requesting that your username and password be sent in an insecure manner (basic authentication without a secure connection).

Last edited:
i use Google chrome for a browser. and i do not have any problems with speed on this site. i appreciate that there are forums that we can come on and talk to others. thank you.

Sorry I was confused because you said "load pics" not "upload pics". I'm aware of this issue and I'm working on fix this.

Thanks,
Mark

Thanks, Mark! I didn't know there was a difference between load and upload! LOL! Now I get it!

Thanks a lot! I appreciate it!

Ok we have made a couple changes. Please let me know if you see the speed increase.

Thanks,
Mark

The speed is better, and I can upload pics, but I keep getting a login pane when I go to the Cute Boy Friday thread. It doesn't affect my posting, but it is annoying...........

I have been having probs with bandwidth since Saturday. It is near normal now I had assumed it was my ISP.

That is a strange issue. Is that with the last page of that thread?

Thanks,
Mark

Actually the last 2 pages. I haven't gone back any further than that. Like I said, it hasn't hampered posting, but it is annoying!

Just checked the thread again. No more login pane! Yes!

Thanks, Mark!

Last edited:
Hello Mark, I am still having problems with the speed of the site. It is taking too long to download a video, I have tried windows media, real player, flash video, and also different browsers as IE, Firefox, etc. without any results.

I do not have this problem with any other web pages, in fact my internet connection is going faster than ever.

Could you please tell me if there is a problem with the web page or this is only happening to me.

Thanks for your help and keep the good work. All the best.

Hello Mark, I am still having problems with the speed of the site. It is taking too long to download a video, I have tried windows media, real player, flash video, and also different browsers as IE, Firefox, etc. without any results.

I do not have this problem with any other web pages, in fact my internet connection is going faster than ever.

Could you please tell me if there is a problem with the web page or this is only happening to me.

Thanks for your help and keep the good work. All the best.

The problem could be your end as well as ours. We upgraded servers and are having some issues but it seems like most users have seen a speed increase. Where are you located?

Thanks,
Mark

I am at Spain. I am still having problems with the web page. It takes an hour to download the video in 512k quality. Before the updated, it took 10 minutes the most.