• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Sorry the sites went down...

Thanks, Mark. I thought for a minute, that I went too far...........

No, dear, that's aduh-noyd. You are a paris-nerd. Besides, I like it when you go too far!

It's great to know that things are back in working order. We can always count on mgmt to be on top of things.

No, dear, that's aduh-noyd. You are a paris-nerd. Besides, I like it when you go too far!

LOL, thanks rifle. Only, What is Lord or God in this reference. Adanoi - is pronounced aduh -noyd.:thumbup:

Oh, for God's sake Mark - stop apologizing. Going down is what we all pray for isn't it? And with a waiter? How fun is that?

Oh, for God's sake Mark - stop apologizing. Going down is what we all pray for isn't it? And with a waiter? How fun is that?

LMAO :001_tt2::001_wub:

Hey paris, palmanoid here. I could get into all the various departments of the site except the forum and wondered if some of the stuff I feel I can throw at Dave because I love him so much was considered too rough by management. No, really I did. Well, not REALLY really...

Hey paris, palmanoid here. I could get into all the various departments of the site except the forum and wondered if some of the stuff I feel I can throw at Dave because I love him so much was considered too rough by management. No, really I did. Well, not REALLY really...

Hey, palmanoid! :wink: I know you were a teensy bit REALLY wondering if you had been to rough. You know I know you know how I know you know how I know that......:biggrin:

Do you guys notice any speed increase with the site?

Thanks,
Mark

Hi Mark my personal take on the network speed now is it seems to be much slower. I was just downloading the 2 meg version of the laterst video and it stoped at least 5 or 6 times while watching to rebuffer. I rarely choose the 2 meg version except on premiere night but have never experienced delays like that before. I also noticed that last night and tonight there seems to be some long delays now and then while switching pages on the forum. For example it took it some time to load the page to send this to you.