• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Science!!!!

See Mikey? Rob is using smilies now. Our little boy is growing up. LOL :001_smile:

This video would be more of a mix of science, nature and culture. I hope you enjoy. :001_cool:

Two kids, but I do expect to die happy.:biggrin:
As much as I like your baby picture Robb. I am far more interested in the other photo that we can see when we click on your avatar.
My, my, my, you were quite the looker, back then. Do you have any more images to share with us of HOT sexy young Robb????? :drool:

As much as I like your baby picture Robb. I am far more interested in the other photo that we can see when we click on your avatar.
My, my, my, you were quite the looker, back then. Do you have any more images to share with us of HOT sexy young Robb????? :drool:
I see that as I was posting this, you read my mind and changed your avatar to a very "futon worthy" aged Robb!!!!!! :drool:
Which model would you have liked to have been paired with on the futon, as you were very qualified for this line of work, you sexy thing?

I see that as I was posting this, you read my mind and changed your avatar to a very "futon worthy" aged Robb!!!!!! :drool:
Which model would you have liked to have been paired with on the futon, as you were very qualified for this line of work, you sexy thing?

I changed my "baby" avatar because I thought it looked too much like rbar's. Didn't want to confuse everybody. I love rbar's avatar btw.

As for the futon, I've always wanted to hook up with Denver. He sort of had me with his story about his first gay blow-job with his friend at the lake. God, would I loved to have been his friend then!!!!

One more pic on my profile....that's it. You can see why I wear a cap most of the time.

Science class

How about the science of sex? We all need more information. How many sperm :sperm:are produced by a hot man every day?, and stuff like that. How much pressure is there when the jizz shoots out?:wackit: Etc. Keep the math to a minimum please. :)

I wonder if there are any health care professionals in here who could give us some of that biology trivia. Maybe if forum member Frodo stops by he could share some of his wisdom with us.

Biology trivia from a retired bio teacher
What is the only vertebrate parasite known to infest man?
Answer - the vampire fish, a small 1 - 2" catfish fish that can enter the urethra of the penis. embed special hooks on fins and then rasp lining and suck blood. A special show on animal planet showed an indian that was infected by such.

How about the science of sex? We all need more information. How many sperm :sperm:are produced by a hot man every day?, and stuff like that. How much pressure is there when the jizz shoots out?:wackit: Etc. Keep the math to a minimum please. :)

Anybody watching the "Masters of Sex" on STARZ? It's a really good series on Masters and Johnson in the 50's.

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum Kevemo! :welcome:

Not only is Blake absolutely beautiful. But he has captured my heart like few other models have.