• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Science!!!!

You'll have to wrestle Mikey for him you know.lol

We'd have to work out a time-sharing agreement. Or Blake would just live with me and I give Mikey every other weekend. I wouldn't want Mikey to be greedy or anything. lmao :biggrin:

A Billion Pixel Camera! :)

Hey Science and Astronomy fans,

Here's an article about a Billion-pixel camera launched last Thursday by the European Space Agency. Its task is to photograph and observe all sorts of planets, stars, quasars, comets and other phenomena in the cosmos. There's little doubt that it will find other things out there that we have not seen before or ever expected to find or see. The potential is mindblowing. :)

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/18/world/europe/gaia-space-telescope/index.html?hpt=wo_t5

Hey Science and Astronomy fans,

Here's an article about a Billion-pixel camera launched last Thursday by the European Space Agency. Its task is to photograph and observe all sorts of planets, stars, quasars, comets and other phenomena in the cosmos. There's little doubt that it will find other things out there that we have not seen before or ever expected to find or see. The potential is mindblowing. :)

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/18/world/europe/gaia-space-telescope/index.html?hpt=wo_t5

OH MAN, I just talked with my friends for three hours about how physics of matter and the vibrations and energy givin off by atoms. they just sat their and listened to me go on and on. I haven't ranted like that in YEARS! Mark was actually the last person I did that with, and that was three years ago This coming Feb, for 14 hours straight about the earth. lol love it all.

Hey Blake,

I only wish I could have had a seat watching you expound on that topic. I really admire and enjoy your passion for so many things having to do with science, astronomy, geology and trying to understand our place in the cosmos. :)

OH MAN, I just talked with my friends for three hours about how physics of matter and the vibrations and energy givin off by atoms. they just sat their and listened to me go on and on. I haven't ranted like that in YEARS! Mark was actually the last person I did that with, and that was three years ago This coming Feb, for 14 hours straight about the earth. lol love it all.

Wow was it really that long ago? (scratches head)

Wow...What a great post's...We went from science and math...To great pic post's....to eruptions.....to Mikeyank and Rob almost having cyber sex while we watched....lolol....:smiley-sex011:::...heck I was getting turned on just reading there posts that I might have to rent a room.....:001_tt2::blow:..jerkit:Dang this one has it all.....Love this site and the people are GREAT.....Oh...and Thanks Mike....I didn't No how to do the smileys either....LOLOLOLOL.....:newhere::goodnight:

Wow...What a great post's...We went from science and math...To great pic post's....to eruptions.....to Mikeyank and Rob almost having cyber sex while we watched....lolol....:smiley-sex011:::...heck I was getting turned on just reading there posts that I might have to rent a room.....:001_tt2::blow:..jerkit:Dang this one has it all.....Love this site and the people are GREAT.....Oh...and Thanks Mike....I didn't No how to do the smileys either....LOLOLOLOL.....:newhere::goodnight:
Thank you for reminding me Rafe. Yes Robb, (Buckeye1) is a very cool guy and by George you are right, I taught him how to use smilies right on this thread. Strange how threads twist and turn.

Omg! I’d need a camera, weekly episodes an hour long, 15 seasons of 12 episodes each just to talk about everything I’ve learned these past 9 years!

From understand quantum mechanics, theory of entanglement, all the way to new holographic theory! You guys... seriously. I’ve learned so much I can practically see the particles of the universe “matrix’s Neo style”

Omg! I’d need a camera, weekly episodes an hour long, 15 seasons of 12 episodes each just to talk about everything I’ve learned these past 9 years!

From understand quantum mechanics, theory of entanglement, all the way to new holographic theory! You guys... seriously. I’ve learned so much I can practically see the particles of the universe “matrix’s Neo style”

That is way cool Blake that you have kept up your interest of science and kept studying and going with the deeper concepts for your own self-enrichemnt. Please feel free to expound on any topic you mention above that really inspires your passion. We'd love to hear it.

That is way cool Blake that you have kept up your interest of science and kept studying and going with the deeper concepts for your own self-enrichemnt. Please feel free to expound on any topic you mention above that really inspires your passion. We'd love to hear it.

I would LOVE TO!!!!! Make my own behind the scenes again. That would be so much fun! My OnlyFans is taking off! Up to 95 fans! First month!!! Who knows! Maybe I could make a living off it and finally get to do some stuff like that! :w00t:

Of course it does, did you know science is an intracule part of art & music?