• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Science!!!!

BlakeBennet

BSB Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
I am a huge science Buff, seriously, I love doing nothing more than talking about earth science being, meteorology, geology, volcanology, pyro tech, lights tech, and astronomy! Im studying all of these in college, CHALLENGE ME! lol if you dare!:newhere:

Welcome to the site, Blake. How about the cube root of 27?

LOL but what is the cube root of 27??:newhere:

The answer is 3 because 3x3x3=27

Now for Science: name the vaious formations of clouds and the level of atmosphere clouds form in? This by the way, is a 5th grade test state question.

Bravo Blake. Watched your vid. You're a great looking guy. You seemed to warmed up to the camera quite quickly. I'm always wondering what must be going through your mind. lol
Light tech?
I do sound and lights for shows. It's great fun.
Glad to see you here. The forum is quite the collection of amazing.
I just got here myself.

Bravo Blake. Watched your vid. You're a great looking guy. You seemed to warmed up to the camera quite quickly. I'm always wondering what must be going through your mind. lol
Light tech?
I do sound and lights for shows. It's great fun.
Glad to see you here. The forum is quite the collection of amazing.
I just got here myself.

I actually make virtual firework shows on my laptop, and for Halloween and Christmas I have a lights show with music and everything. I love doing these as hobbies.

I wonder if there's any way you could upload a small virtual fireworks display onto a post. It would be really cool to see some of your handiwork in action. :001_smile:

I'm so sorry to hear that you lost one Blake. That's awful. I wouldn't dream of asking you to share something for free that you spent 5 years working on. :wink: