• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

SBJO Evan and Josh

parisnoyd

BSB Addict
Reaction score
10/9/09 release. Nice little vid. Lots of kissing and touching.

The camera guy is such a twit. Josh bottomed. He busted while Evan fucked him. Huge load shot well passed his shoulder. The twit didn't even let poor Josh enjoy the rest of his O before he had to let him know he shot onto his shirt. Evan hadn't busted yet. What a buzz kill. That comment could have been saved until after they were finished.

Makes me appreciate David a whole lot more! :thumbup1:

The camera guy is such a twit. Josh bottomed. He busted while Evan fucked him. Huge load shot well passed his shoulder. The twit didn't even let poor Josh enjoy the rest of his O before he had to let him know he shot onto his shirt. Evan hadn't busted yet. What a buzz kill. That comment could have been saved until after they were finished.

Hey, I actually found this. I had to go to the episodes page to pull it up. They still have last weeks video in the featured colum. LOL It was cool how Josh shot so much cum he got the camera man's shirt. LOL:lol:

Hi Paris.
Yes i quite agree you could hear in Josh's voice that at that moment he did not care if he had cum in his eye.
Reub.

Hey, I actually found this. I had to go to the episodes page to pull it up. They still have last weeks video in the featured colum. LOL It was cool how Josh shot so much cum he got the camera man's shirt. LOL:lol:

That is how I found it, too! They hadn't updated the main page, so I just went to check out some that I haven't seen before. There was the latest vid! LOL! Josh is a shooter!

Haven't seen this video yet, but have to agree the guys a twit. He should have learned more from David before he went off on his own.

Josh was probably wishing he had! LOL!

OK, BJ is a twit. But he's more of a twit in all the other videos than he is in this one. In this one he made one slightly ironic comment that was really funny at the very beginning, right after both boys told their eventless life stories: "I like the outdoors. Uh. That's about it," and , "I like sports. Uh. I like to be outdoors," BJ said, "Well, we could talk all day." And after leading them out of their clothes he then didn't say anything at all during the action, and filmed it really really well. The shot of Josh's dick brushing the striped bedspread, taken from up near his collarbone, strong light from the side picking up his pretty golden skin, was hot. And I almost disagree that ole BJ's sudden calling of attention to himself and his cummy collar was intrusive. It couldn't have happened a millisecond earlier without being boorish, and he should have waited a couple of seconds more, but it didn't dispel the magic for me.

You're totally right about David though, who moves in on his brokies' moments of truth like an ornithologist filming two nearly extinct rare and beautiful birds mating in a jungle glade, hushed and breathless, only whispering "day-um" when the boys have finished.

Squawky BJ just isn't in that league.

Last edited:
Slim, I did say it was a nice little vid. I agree with the camera angles. Nicely done. I just wish he'd kept his mouth shut, for the big reveal, until the boys had basked in bliss for a minute or so. BJ is no David. That's a fact!

Slim, I did say it was a nice little vid. I agree with the camera angles. Nicely done. I just wish he'd kept his mouth shut, for the big reveal, until the boys had basked in bliss for a minute or so. BJ is no David. That's a fact!

Sorry to show my ignorance once again, but who's BJ ?

Sorry to show my ignorance once again, but who's BJ ?

Jon,

Go to the bonus site, Straightboys Jerk Off. Click on the episodes tab. Use the drop down menu and go to 23 at the bottom. You will find the Evan and Josh vid dated 10/9/09. BJ is the director/cameraman for the site.

As Slim said, you will hear squawky BJ. It is a nice little vid. Enjoy!