• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

SAD NEWS-D&E/BluMedia

I have not as of yet had the time to read all of the posts. And I know I haven't been by as much as I have been in the past; hopefully, that will change after the new year. I was alerted to this thread by Tampa and Vicekid.

I have not seen the video nor do I feel that I would care to. I would like to offer my condolences and prayers to Andrew's family, Blu Media, D&E Productions, and anyone saddened by Andrew's passing. Andrew/Dustin was certainly a diamond in the rough. As are all new souls, I am sorry to hear about his tragic demise; however, I do want to remember that in life we all have choices to make in life. Some of those choices are not always in our best interest physically, mentally, emotionally, or spiritually. I do believe that everything happens for a reason and I do believe that we are given multiple opportunities for our soul to grow and evolve by living different life times on earth before ascension as an enlightened and evolved soul. Andrew/Dustin was able to leave a piece of himself with all of us when he shared his time on the futon with us as members. For that time I know we will all be truly grateful. I admire Dustin for his strong resolve to never bottom. That was a great part of who he was. "To thine own self be true." For that I am truly greatful... I do believe that just as he chose to take action on the futon or not to participate in anal sex, on a higher more spiritual level Andrew/Dustin chose how he would exit the world and the lessons his soul would learn in this life time. I do not believe he would not have been allowed to exit our lives if he did not complete his life's mission. Should he live another lifetime; I hope that his next lifetime offers him many more of the fruitful rewards that our physical body is heir too. Bless your heart Andrew, you will be missed. Nameste...

BCBHunter, I just watched the video on YouTube dedicated to Andrew. It was very well done and did bring tears to my eyes. Thanks for posting it.

Gary In Tacoma

Last edited:
Does anyone know who was in the videos with Dustin? They are wonderful videos.

As far as I could tell it was just Giovanni who did one of our most recent videos. There was one more person at the beach but we don't know who it was.

I think this is a very sad ending to a young mans life. I know that there will be many tears fall at the service tomorrow. My heart goes out to the family and the staff at D&E productions.

My heart is broken. I am a new member to Broke Straight Boys's, and any videos that had Andrew/Dustin in them, I was immediately drawn to. When I first heard about this, I was hoping it was someone I didn't recognize.

A very sexy boy, who played it for what it was worth. I will miss him. Please do not take his videos down.

Sometimes, we are so quick to condemn somebody for slipping up, instead of loving them for who they are, faults and all (and NO, being bald and slightly overweight are NOT faults). As I watched the video on WJHG-TV, he was still sexy as hell to me.

Yeah, OK, so he was straight. Big deal.

God bless his family, and God rest his soul. My heart is broken because he had to go out struggling for air. No one should ever have to pass that way. Only God can forgive him, and I pray that happens.

RIP, dude.

I have not seen the video nor do I feel that I would care to. I would like to offer my condolences and prayers to Andrew's family, Blu Media, D&E Productions, and anyone saddened by Andrew's passing. Andrew/Dustin was certainly a diamond in the rough. As are all new souls, I am sorry to hear about his tragic demise; however, I do want to remember that in life we all have choices to make in life. Some of those choices are not always in our best interest physically, mentally, emotionally, or spiritually. I do believe that everything happens for a reason and I do believe that we are given multiple opportunities for our soul to grow and evolve by living different life times on earth before ascension as an enlightened and evolved soul. Andrew/Dustin was able to leave a piece of himself with all of us when he shared his time on the futon with us as members. For that time I know we will all be truly grateful. Bless your heart Andrew, you will be missed. Nameste...

Thank you Jayman for your insight. You and I both believe in reincarnation so we see things in a somewhat different light. It's obvious that dear Andrew was a younger soul. (And that's not an insult at all) Just as Tyler for instance is an older soul. We could all see alot of Andrew's rough edges even in interviews on the futon. I, like many others I'm sure, hoped that his short sighted decision making processes and his fondness for drugs would be a passing phase of youth. Many other people go through similar stages in their early 20's but they are given the time to work it out of their systems to lead very productive adult lives. It's a shame that Andrew didn't get that chance.

I am very grateful to Giovanni for posting those videos. They allowed us to see Andrew instead of just Dustin. It's quite obvious that Giovanni loved him. And it appears that the feeling was mutual. Giovanni was able to see the diamond. And because of that Andrew seemed to shine his brightest. It allowed us to see a glimpse of his true inner beauty. This whole experience has allowed me to see Giovanni in an even better light. I can only imagine how much pain the poor guy is in right now. If he was that special to Andrew then he must be quite an amazing person. Though it's likely that Giovanni will say that Andrew was the one who was an amazing person.

Hunter,

Excellent Job in finding and sharing those two beautiful tributes for our Dustin (aka Andrew). I only know Dustin, but the videos you found and shared have given me a slight glimpse of a young man named Andrew.

Thanks!

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

An interesting bit of trivia that I almost hate to mention as it means nothing now just as it meant nothing at the time. On the film of Dustin, Tyler, and CJ of April 1 during the introductions when they are joking about if and when Dustin is going to bottom he says his real name Andrew in reference to an Andrew House fund. Everyone heard it but it meant nothing as we were preprogrammed to believe his name was Dustin. Just an interesting part of human nature.

those reality people

I think someone should find out who filmed him dying and go over there and kick there ass. If I ever died with a bunch of cops around trying to arrest me than I don't want my family and friends to see that shit. They will make more money off a video of Dustin dying than he ever made in his entire fuc***g life. They need there ass kicked
Casper

I think we should all get a class action law suit against the crew filming there reality series, and sue them for alienation of affection. Because anyone who loved Dustin should not have to see that stuff.
Casper

I wish I hadn't seen that damn video because Now I am pissed off...I want to track them down and pull some karate shit on their ass that bruce Lee never even thought of.

I have a feeling we will hear more about his death and how he died in the coming weeks ahead. It wouldn't surprise me if this hits national news.

I wish I hadn't seen that damn video because Now I am pissed off...I want to track them down and pull some karate shit on their ass that bruce Lee never even thought of.

I totally understand your anger, revulsion and horror over the contents of the video.
Your heart pours out for him, and anger swells, as you watch someone who you felt you knew spending his final moments in such distress and terror.

But again let's please keep the blame game on the other thread.

I've been having computer problems so have been offline for two days. I'm glad to see that this "book of condolence" is continuing and an opportunity has arisen for us to send gifts etc.

Let's just keep the "post mortems" to the other thread. Please xx