• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

SAD NEWS-D&E/BluMedia

Permissum nos precor ut qua umquam Pulvis est ut is has instituo pacis ut is did non reperio in vita. May suus tunc vita remuneror him per pietas quod ubertas of pacis quod diligo ut viscus est heir quoque.:wink:

I would like to suggest that we close this and the couple of other threads regarding Dustin's passing. In the Jewish faith after the service of a departed family member, we observe a 7 day period of mourning. Today, marks that 7th day. I believe we have all had our opportunities to say, share what we needed to on behalf of our friend, Dustin. It is time for us to move on. This does not mean to forget, but to move our with our lives in our normal way. I'm sure Dustin would also want us to move on with our lives too.

David gave us a link where we could send a message that Dustin's family could read. That link was: www.dothaneagle.com. I took that opportunity as did my good friend Tampa to leave a message. I would encourage any of you if you have something to say to the family, this is the way to do it. Dustin's mom has also signed this guest book and she more than likely gets updates as to new guests.

I'd like to close with the following tribute that I think can apply here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUORuh-AlgY

REST IN PEACE DUSTIN

Vicekid

I think it's ridiculous, and selfish, that people ask that others quit discussing Andrew aka Dustin's death. True many of us didn't know him in real life while a few did, but most of us were touched by his life as we were by his death, and it's normal and natural to feel sad and upset when someone dies too soon, and from such a horrific way to die. If you are bored reading about it, or if it annoys you when someone else discusses it, then my suggestion is to not read the thread. But to others, it's theraputic and healthy to discuss that which upsets us such as Andrew's death has upset me even though I didn't know him personally.

Is it too much to ask that those of you who are annoyed by people still talking about it just ignore any conversation that may pertain to it? You don't have to jump in and reprimand someone for discussing it or requesting that people don't discuss it anymore, maybe it's out of sight out of mind for you but not for others.

Everyone deals with these types of issues differently, and just because it may be better for you to ignore it or not bother yourself with it doesn't mean it is for others who may still be upset about it.

Abe

I think it's ridiculous, and selfish, that people ask that others quit discussing Andrew aka Dustin's death.Abe
Of course Abe, you are correct. I remember having the same thought when I originally read this thread. As I said on another thread, we are all adults here (over eighteen), and don't need any moral police to tell us when enough has been said on a subject.

Last edited:
i just found out about all of this, and to tell you the truth, i dont know how i feel, just kinda numb right now. i got attached to that beautiful boy, read stories about some of his quirks, then saw the videos in his memorium. his videos were hot and i accepted that he was gone and felt bad, but now that i saw a glimpse of the type of person he was, i just really hurt. footprints in the sand opened my eyes to the type of love im missing (cant find) and how beauty and bad can live in the same host. im not quite sure how i feel, for me dustin/andrew died again today in my heart. rip you beautiful soul

iam so upset i just learned of dustin's death i just cannot get over it i was so in love with him i just loved to watch him have sex after you watch the interviews and the sex you start to think you get to know them especially all the times that dustin was on here i was floored to read the thread and you know i was in florida at the time of his death and i never put 2 and 2 together when i seen it on the news there i thought to myself he looks familiar but i dismissed it i was however very surprised to find out he had a partner and i didnt know he was on all the other sites my sympathy goes out to Broke Straight Boys owners and to his partner i dont know what i would do if i lost my partner of 14 years love you all Russ

He was a sweet young man. I too can not believe it ! Are there more than 1 Dustin on here? Thats my psyche denieng it was him. RIP and may we meet again at another time in another place.
You are right that the talking before and after sex makes the models more than actors and sex objects but friends and soul mates.

Here it is almost 3 months since Andrew died and I didn't find out about this until today. I happened to be looking at a news article in the NY Times and came upon the article and though the death was more recent. He will be sorely missed. RIP Andrew.

Here it is almost 3 months since Andrew died and I didn't find out about this until today. I happened to be looking at a news article in the NY Times and came upon the article and though the death was more recent. He will be sorely missed. RIP Andrew.

I too found out about him yesterday 3 months later. I was so upset all day and kept thinking it has to be another Dustin (Andrew). Today I did a search and found so much on him and on his death. It was indeed him.

I wish someone somewhere will set up some kind of memorial in his name to keep the memory of him alive in our hearts.

ANDREW RIP

The posts by the newer members are proof that this thread should not be closed. Broke Straight Boys members are, from my experience, pretty inquisitive and would only raise new threads asking were Dustin was, if this was to close.

Well thanks for keeping the thread open, ive been a subscriber for a couple of years, and check in all the time. I only registered for the forums today and was so sad to see the news about Dustin...I had no idea...its hitting me hard, and Im mourning him for the first time...thanks again for keeping this thread around, for i had no idea till today that this occured, and i may still not have known if this thread were gone.

RIP Dustin..i watched your tributes today, and just feel so badly for everyone who loved you...you must have been a beautiful person to have so much love expressed for you...

If I close this thread then just more would get created making the problem worse.

Mark
Mark, Keeping this thread open is not "a problem".

As expressed today by Scooby4569, there are many members of Broke Straight Boys who never go to the forum, and don't know about Dustin's tragic death. As he is one of your original "Banner Boys", who I believe helped make the site popular, I think it is a service to your members, and a tribute to Dustin/Andrew to keep this open as a perpetual memorial and a place for those who are just learning about his passing to find out what exactly happened, and to pay their respects.

As he is one of your original "Banner Boys", who I believe helped make the site popular

For sure. He was the reason I joined! I kept seeing him in banners and always thought he was hot.

every day I still miss him. It was truley a tragedy the way he died. Is anything new about it on trutv who was there or any law suits in his estate's name?

thank you for explaning what happend to dustin/andrew. i first saw him and austin on another site with mario and lex saber(he retired about a year or so ago) and i was pleasently surprised to see both of them on Broke Straight Boys they were both much younger looking then and very good at what they did.we here at defledermous gang send our condolences to his family and friends and the staff at blu media productions. r.i.p.

thank you for explaning what happend to dustin/andrew. i first saw him and austin on another site with mario and lex saber(he retired about a year or so ago) and i was pleasently surprised to see both of them on Broke Straight Boys they were both much younger looking then and very good at what they did.we here at defledermous gang send our condolences to his family and friends and the staff at blu media productions. r.i.p.
Thank you defldermous for resurrecting this thread. I'm sure that there are newer members who may not know what happened to Dustin, (Andrew). As many of us consider this a type of reality site, it makes it all the more poignant. "Dustin" was the face of Broke Straight Boys when I joined the site.

It's also interesting perusing through an old thread like this and noticing many familiar names of posters who are no longer on the forum, (at least under that name), like ScottC, rifle, casper, and baal.

And finally a question to defldermous. Have you or will you explain what the defldermous gang is? It seems unusual that a whole "gang" would join this site, and view the scenes together together? Sorry for being nosy, but I am. :wink:

And thanks again for honoring the memory of Broke Straight Boys's Dustin.

sad about 'Dustin' I thought some of his scenes were the best, esp when they kissed, it seemed genuine