• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Rochester NY Pride - July 19 and 20th

Sha

BluMedia Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry for the late noticed but we just got word that we will be sharing a booth space with FCKH8 this weekend at Rochester Pride. If you are in the NE part of the country and find yourself in Rochester this weekend, stop by our booth and check out some of our new Broke Straight Boys product.

I wish I could tell you that MikeYank. :) This will actually be an appearance booth of sorts. We will have a "guest" hot guy work the booth for us as we will be manning our booth in San Diego this weekend. We work together with FCKH8 and the opportunity arose for us to have our product at this event so we gladly obliged. :)

I wish I could tell you that MikeYank. :) This will actually be an appearance booth of sorts. We will have a "guest" hot guy work the booth for us as we will be manning our booth in San Diego this weekend. We work together with FCKH8 and the opportunity arose for us to have our product at this event so we gladly obliged. :)

So it is not really a genuine Broke Straight Boys pride event; thus the northeast is still the ugly step child of Broke Straight Boys with no pride events. When of course, you should always be attending the NYC Pride event and plan all other June pride events around that. As the birthplace of the modern gay rights movement at Stonewall, this should be a no-brainer. Yes, as you lament many pride events are clustered in June and for good reason. But the place where Stonewall is and happened should always be scheduled by Broke Straight Boys and then you plan the rest of the June pride events you attend around that. It is not really a difficult concept to understand and plan.

So it is not really a genuine Broke Straight Boys pride event; thus the northeast is still the ugly step child of Broke Straight Boys with no pride events. When of course, you should always be attending the NYC Pride event and plan all other June pride events around that. As the birthplace of the modern gay rights movement at Stonewall, this should be a no-brainer. Yes, as you lament many pride events are clustered in June and for good reason. But the place where Stonewall is and happened should always be scheduled by Broke Straight Boys and then you plan the rest of the June pride events you attend around that. It is not really a difficult concept to understand and plan.

Stowe,
I completely hear what you are saying. When we went to NYC Pride a couple of years back I had hoped that the event would be beneficial to us. Unfortunately as I have mentioned in the past, NYC Pride is a very expensive event to attend. With NYC being only a 1 day event (Sunday 12-5) it makes it hard for us to make it work. You will be happy to know that we are looking at adding Pittsburgh Pride back in the mix next year. We had tried Pittsburgh a few years back and it wasn't as successful as we had hoped but I hear that it has grown more since we were last there, so it is worth looking at again.

Stowe,
I completely hear what you are saying. When we went to NYC Pride a couple of years back I had hoped that the event would be beneficial to us. Unfortunately as I have mentioned in the past, NYC Pride is a very expensive event to attend. With NYC being only a 1 day event (Sunday 12-5) it makes it hard for us to make it work. You will be happy to know that we are looking at adding Pittsburgh Pride back in the mix next year. We had tried Pittsburgh a few years back and it wasn't as successful as we had hoped but I hear that it has grown more since we were last there, so it is worth looking at again.
It's true Sha, that everything in NYC is expensive, except for my rent stabilized apartment. lol.

But I am grateful that you did attend in 2012 and I got to meet you and Blake and Jason, as well as Denver & Cole too. Over two years later, I still think about that day. It was special to me. :smile:

It's true Sha, that everything in NYC is expensive, except for my rent stabilized apartment. lol.

But I am grateful that you did attend in 2012 and I got to meet you and Blake and Jason, as well as Denver & Cole too. Over two years later, I still think about that day. It was special to me. :smile:
The day you became a video star!!! I know what made that day so special for you, is the models and Sha were just as excited to meet the "great mikeyank" as you were to meet them.