• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Ricky Martin Admits He's Gay

Troika

Reaction score
As happy as I am that he finally feels as if he's in a place in his life where he can finally admit to the world his sexual orinatation I can't help but give him a :sneaky2: because, Duh! This is about as shocking as Ellen coming out. Be that as it may, mazel tov. Here's wishing him and his children a long happy life...out of the closet.

Last edited:
As happy as I am that he finally feels as if he's in a place in his life where he can finally admit to the world his sexual orinatation I can't help but give him a :sneaky2: because, Duh! This is about as shocking as Ellen coming out.

haha well didnt he come out as bi sexual a while ago?

He could have...I haven't paid him any attention since Living La Vida Loca came out about a billion years ago. Only reason I found out about this was because it came up on the news feed on Huffington...I was like really...news. *shrugs*

lol, Ricky Martin gay ...... really!!! I would have never guessed.... (said with a mischievous sarcastic undertone) lol

Thank God that this "mystery" is now a closed book. Menudo wouldn't have been the same without him. Of course the other boy band gay boy, Stephen Gately died recently. Haven't seen anything about his partner but they were doing a big show in his memory with guest performers in addition to the rest of the band.

I think it's very brave from him. Latino culture can be quite homophobic and even though many people always thought he was at least bi-sexual it's not the same than to admit it in such an open way.

Bravo for Ricky, he is a father now and I wish him the best...

so it is true..all the hot ones are gay :) some of my gf's suspect Gerard Butler, from the movie 300, is also gay..they say this just because there's never any pix of him with women in the gossip rags..back to the point..Glad for Ricky!!!

so it is true..all the hot ones are gay :) some of my gf's suspect Gerard Butler, from the movie 300, is also gay..they say this just because there's never any pix of him with women in the gossip rags..back to the point..Glad for Ricky!!!

They need to watch TMZ then, they're always showing him with different women-LOL there's one on now!

yeah..speaking of him..i decided to pop 300 into my dvd player..wow just thinking of all those Greeks without their clothes on..i'm hot!

As happy as I am that he finally feels as if he's in a place in his life where he can finally admit to the world his sexual orinatation I can't help but give him a :sneaky2: because, Duh! This is about as shocking as Ellen coming out. Be that as it may, mazel tov. Here's wishing him and his children a long happy life...out of the closet.

Wow, that is great. I think once most celebrities come out it takes a lot of weight off of their shoulders. I was exited to hear that Johnathan Taylor Thomas had come out in I thinik 2008 - or 2009. Neil Patrick Harris kind of did it to beat everyone to the punch. Many celebs think that coming out will damage their careers...

I wonder when these guys will come out? http://gayinfosource.blogspot.com/2006/06/justin-berfield-is-apparently-gay.html

"Justin Berfield of "malcolm in the middle" is gay. He has slept with pop star Aaron Carter who is linked to Star Wars Star Hayden Christensen Hayden Christensen, who plays Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader in the recent "Star Wars" series of movies. The following article reports that Carter was seen "giving major head" to both Christensen and his long-time boyfriend, Canadian actor Trevor Blumas."

"About Trevor Blumus He also admits to having had sex with Aaron Carter and Justin Berfield, at a time when Trevor was 18-19 and Aaron and Justin were 15-16. And of course, he also admits to his love affair with Hayden Christensen, and admits that Hayden is the one true love of Trevor's life, and vice versa."

I guess it is all gossip until they come out officially. LOL:001_tt2::lol:

Anyway let's hope that Ricky Martin is empowered more now that he has come out... Bless his heart.

Ricky is gay????? Next you perverts will be telling me that Lance Bass, Neil Patrick Harris and Sean Hayes are gay!!!! I just don't believe it....... Some sort of conspiracy!!!

I can't believe that they would dare make such accusations. LOL:thumbup::waw:

Wow, that is great. I think once most celebrities come out it takes a lot of weight off of their shoulders. I was exited to hear that Johnathan Taylor Thomas had come out in I thinik 2008 - or 2009. Neil Patrick Harris kind of did it to beat everyone to the punch. Many celebs think that coming out will damage their careers...

I wonder when these guys will come out? http://gayinfosource.blogspot.com/2006/06/justin-berfield-is-apparently-gay.html

"Justin Berfield of "malcolm in the middle" is gay. He has slept with pop star Aaron Carter who is linked to Star Wars Star Hayden Christensen Hayden Christensen, who plays Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader in the recent "Star Wars" series of movies. The following article reports that Carter was seen "giving major head" to both Christensen and his long-time boyfriend, Canadian actor Trevor Blumas."

"About Trevor Blumus He also admits to having had sex with Aaron Carter and Justin Berfield, at a time when Trevor was 18-19 and Aaron and Justin were 15-16. And of course, he also admits to his love affair with Hayden Christensen, and admits that Hayden is the one true love of Trevor's life, and vice versa."

I guess it is all gossip until they come out officially. LOL:001_tt2::lol:

Anyway let's hope that Ricky Martin is empowered more now that he has come out... Bless his heart.

Oh god, why do I find these things out when I'm getting ready for bed...I always though Reese was hot...now I will have dreams like I shouldn't have

I know, I know. Reese would have been great on the Futon too... LOL:thumbup:

Question to Mark - the guys that appear on Straight Guys JO. Do they ever cross over to the main site, Broke Straight Boys? There are some cuties of late that need help, help and more help, more ways than one.

Don't you think Reese was topping little Arron Carter?! Quite a picture.

LOL Yes. I wonder if Ricky Martin ever jumped in? That could be really hot too.:thumbup: (there now I kept it on topic for the topic police. LOL:sneaky2: )