• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Real Sports - Athletes and Teams that we follow and admire.

The NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament is one of the great sporting events each year, and this year is no exception. While my focus is always on my Duke Blue Devils and this year they are excelling in Coach Mike Krzyzewski‘s final year of his record breaking legendary career.

But every year seems to have a Cinderella team, a low seed that is expected to go out in the first round but who keep winning and this year’s Cinderella is Jersey City’s St. Peter’s Peacocks. And the “darling” of the Peacocks is 22-year-old junior guard, Doug Edert. And besides playing clutch basketball, I find young Doug very attractive. He is not a physically gifted super star, but just a New Jersey kid who is what some call a “gym rat”. I also love his Jersey accent. Their opponent Perdue is a 12.5 point favorite but they’ve been underdogs this whole tournament. Go St. Peter’s and Go Doug!!!

0F7130D1-D182-453E-BB6A-0EEBE167F3E6.jpeg

BE9C4DD1-5E23-4B43-A6EB-BF958EEE2095.jpg

Yes that is what makes sports so great, these unknown tems that come out of no where to win & same thing in tennis & other individual sports.

The NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament is one of the great sporting events each year, and this year is no exception. While my focus is always on my Duke Blue Devils and this year they are excelling in Coach Mike Krzyzewski‘s final year of his record breaking legendary career.

But every year seems to have a Cinderella team, a low seed that is expected to go out in the first round but who keep winning and this year’s Cinderella is Jersey City’s St. Peter’s Peacocks. And the “darling” of the Peacocks is 22-year-old junior guard, Doug Edert. And besides playing clutch basketball, I find young Doug very attractive. He is not a physically gifted super star, but just a New Jersey kid who is what some call a “gym rat”. I also love his Jersey accent. Their opponent Perdue is a 12.5 point favorite but they’ve been underdogs this whole tournament. Go St. Peter’s and Go Doug!!!

View attachment 54557

View attachment 54565

Congrats Duke and Saint Pete's with the cutie Doug! End of the road for my Gonzaga though, but they weren't the team good enough to be in the elite 8

View attachment 54557

View attachment 54565

Go St. Peter's! Upset Purdue!

I watched a lot of college basketball tonight and it was a good night for Duke’s conference The Antlantic Coast Conference. This was considered an off year for the conference. However three of the eight teams remaining in the tournament are from the conference, Duke, North Carolina and Miami.

St. Peter’s did it and they become the first 15 Seed ever to make it to the Elite Eight. Some other big games still going on including UNC & UCLA. Great tournament this year.

Great win by Sr. Peter's! I had no idea that Friday March 25th was "National Peacock Day!" The ACC is the best conference in tournament right now with Duke having won last night and Miami and North Carolina have won tonight! That means that three of the final eight teams in the tournament are from the ACC!

I am glad you enjoyed your sports night KG. Sadly my sports hero got injured in his final a few days ago.

Great win for Duke. Going to the Final Four next week. :thumbup:

Duke seems to get better and better each game into the tournament! Great win tonight! The ACC could get up to three teams of the Final Four depending on how North Carolina and Miami do tomorrow! North Carolina draws the Cinderella team the St. Peter's Peacocks, and Miami plays Kansas.

Who are you rooting for Sunday kg? North Carolina or St Peters to play Duke in the Final Four next weekend? Either team will make for a great story. I can go to sleep now a happy man.

Now boys aren't we being a bit greedy & unfair to other conferences. But in any case I am glad Duke made it to the final our for you guys.

I am very excited with Duke making it to THE FINAL FOUR. Their opponent will be determined today with the North Carolina - St. Peter’s game. The other team to “punch their ticket” is Villanova.

9C4506FE-7551-42BD-9932-379A290AC646.jpg

Along with my Dukies!!!!

96A45A71-58BE-4B52-B765-4C5EEC7C7C99.jpg

A8F28E43-1B14-4DCE-BAD8-393F77FBA362.jpg

Miami plays Kansas in the first game today to place the final four teams. As KG said, it would be wild to have three ACC teams in the Final Four, Duke and potentially North Carolina and Miami. But Duke has punched their ticket to The Big Easy!

See ya’all in New Orleans!!!! :thumbup:

I again ask is it not fair for fans of teams outside your conference to have their teams in?

Who are you rooting for Sunday kg? North Carolina or St Peters to play Duke in the Final Four next weekend? Either team will make for a great story. I can go to sleep now a happy man.

That is a great question as I am really torn over this particular game. Could be a blow out but so should have been the Kentucky and Purdue games both won by S. Peter's. Best I can tell you on this one is that I look forward to a really good game!