• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Real Sports - Athletes and Teams that we follow and admire.

In on the court action, the big news was this;

"Oral Roberts shocks Ohio State, becomes only ninth No. 15 seed to upset No. 2 seed in NCAA Tournament. Oral Roberts won its first NCAA Tournament game in 47 years by dramatically upsetting Ohio State"

19e686f7-f934-414c-98bb-70dec148fe44-USATSI_15757233.jpg

And my favorite game of Day One was seeing Duke's arch rival, the North Carolina Tar Heels getting whopped in first round action by Wisconsin, 85-62. Wisconsin was lead by Brad Davison with 29 points including 5-7 3-point shots.

usa_today_10429858.0.jpg

Some of the most interesting NCAA tourney pairings involve a big state university against a smaller in state school that the big university would never schedule in the regular season. So far the tourney has had two of those pairings in which the smaller in state school actually pulled off the upset and won: Abeline Christian over Texas and Loyola of Chicago over Illinois by a decisive score of 81-58. The latter upset had the PR angle of Loyola's chaplain, 101 year old Sister Jean in attendance in her wheelchair. Also, I didn't catch his name, but Loyola has this strikingly handsome little guard who played great down the stretch. His teammates were patting his butt for his great play. I would have patted his butt for just looking so hot!

Some of the most interesting NCAA tourney pairings involve a big state university against a smaller in state school that the big university would never schedule in the regular season. So far the tourney has had two of those pairings in which the smaller in state school actually pulled off the upset and won: Abeline Christian over Texas and Loyola of Chicago over Illinois by a decisive score of 81-58. The latter upset had the PR angle of Loyola's chaplain, 101 year old Sister Jean in attendance in her wheelchair. Also, I didn't catch his name, but Loyola has this strikingly handsome little guard who played great down the stretch. His teammates were patting his butt for his great play. I would have patted his butt for just looking so hot!
The only game I payed a lot of attention to today was Syracuse holding on to defeat West Virginia. But I checked out Loyola and found this pic of hot guard Branden Norris. I would imagine he is the young man who attracted your attention.

web1_11096193-271a6f61d3df40e0a8533c8683ffaa12.jpg

Thanks KG for supporting this thread. I love to watch sports and when an athlete I enjoy watching play the sport happens to be a "hottie" as well, I thought the Broke Straight Boys forum was a great place to share the duality of their athleticism and their hotness. Thank you so much KG for "getting it". :biggrin:

Braden Norris

I did a bit of research into Braden Norris and he is special. I will make it a point to watch their next game in the Sweet Sixteen, next weekend!
Height 6'0"
Weight 180
DOB 10/22/1999 (twenty-one years old)

112518_MBB_v_NIU_007.jpg
Braden_Norris_50091.jpg
Braden_Norris_39917.jpg

And as long as you "discovered" young Braden for me, KG, I thought you deserved a few shots from behind. lol

Norris_v_JMU_1.jpg
[/IMG]

Braden-1.jpg

Today, the overall #1 seed Gonzaga takes on Oklahoma for a trip to the Sweet Sixteen next weekend. Peter of Seattle is always talking up the hot boys on the Zags. I will have to check out #24, Corey Kispert!

Born: March 3, 1999 (age 22 years)
Height: 6′ 7″
Weight: 220 lbs

6056c515cb442.image.jpg

Corey-Kispert-900x598.jpg

On Oklahoma a player to "watch" is #12 Austin Reaves.

Born May 29, 1998 (age 22)
6 ft 5 in
206 lb

440px-Austin_Reaves_Oklahoma_%28cropped%29.jpg

r666540_1296x864_3-2.jpg

resized_303085-1creaves0520rgb_65-29504.jpg

I did a bit of research into Braden Norris and he is special. I will make it a point to watch their next game in the Sweet Sixteen, next weekend!
Height 6'0"
Weight 180

112518_MBB_v_NIU_007.jpg
Braden_Norris_50091.jpg
Braden_Norris_39917.jpg

And as long as you "discovered" young Braden for me, KG, I thought you deserved a few shots from behind. lol

Norris_v_JMU_1.jpg
[/IMG]

Braden-1.jpg

Braden Norris is exactly to whom I was referring. As a thank you for finding and posting his hot pics, let me share with members that the Men's NCAA Basketball record holder for most points scored in all of his NCAA tourney play is Duke's own Christian Laettner with a total of 407 points scored!

Today, the overall #1 seed Gonzaga takes on Oklahoma for a trip to the Sweet Sixteen next weekend. Peter of Seattle is always talking up the hot boys on the Zags. I will have to check out #24, Corey Kispert!

Born: March 3, 1999 (age 22 years)
Height: 6′ 7″
Weight: 220 lbs

6056c515cb442.image.jpg

Corey-Kispert-900x598.jpg

On Oklahoma a player to "watch" is #12 Austin Reaves.

Born May 29, 1998 (age 22)
6 ft 5 in
206 lb

440px-Austin_Reaves_Oklahoma_%28cropped%29.jpg

r666540_1296x864_3-2.jpg

resized_303085-1creaves0520rgb_65-29504.jpg

Mikeyank's new thread is on a roll with the ongoing NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament providing numerous talented beefcake players for our admiration of their athletic talents and other ass(et)s and who are really good looking as well! From Chris Archidiacomo to Braden Norris to the numerous additional players in your most recent post, this thread is heating up!

Height 6'0"
Weight 180

112518_MBB_v_NIU_007.jpg
Braden_Norris_50091.jpg
Braden_Norris_39917.jpg

Norris_v_JMU_1.jpg
[/IMG]

Braden-1.jpg

I agree, Braden is hot both frontside and backside! And a great point guard as well!

I am pleased that Syracuse is "still dancing" in the tourney as they are in the ACC, Duke's conference and I've been checking out two players on their team for a few years now, Buddy Boeheim #35 and Marek Dolezaj #21. Neither one is drop dead gorgeous, but both my type of young thin toned blondes. :drool:

1308330854.0.jpg

I am pleased that Syracuse is "still dancing" in the tourney as they are in the ACC, Duke's conference and I've been checking out two players on their team for a few years now, Buddy Boeheim #35 and Marek Dolezaj #21. Neither one is drop dead gorgeous, but both my type of young thin toned blondes. :drool:

1308330854.0.jpg

I find them both to be attractive as well! Always nice to watch two young blond boys having fun!

Okay, I have to ask out of curiosity. Why doesn’t anyone post anything about football? LOL. Is it because there’s a helmet involved and you can’t really see their handsome faces. Haha. I’m kidding, of course. Football is my thing, and Patrick Mahones can come get this ass anytime he wants.

034A012D-C8C7-48B3-B839-20204003F8FB.jpg

Seriously though, I know it’s not football season at the moment, but the draft is coming up next month, so I’ll be watching that. And I hope to comment more on football in the fall.

Okay, I have to ask out of curiosity. Why doesn’t anyone post anything about football? LOL. Is it because there’s a helmet involved and you can’t really see their handsome faces. Haha. I’m kidding, of course. Football is my thing, and Patrick Mahones can come get this ass anytime he wants.

View attachment 26880

Seriously though, I know it’s not football season at the moment, but the draft is coming up next month, so I’ll be watching that. And I hope to comment more on football in the fall.
I think Patrick Mahones is VERY fine too!

View attachment 26880

Mikeyank is very seasonal. Expect a lot of baseball pics (unfortunately mostly Yankee) after the NCAA Men's Basketball tourney followed by lots of football this Fall! Perhaps he will throw us some baseball Met and Braves bones!

Cute Yankees who never became stars

I follow my teams and winning is my top priority but if I find a player "hot", that enhances my enjoyment.

Here are a few players who I enjoyed watching for their hotness but who never panned out as major league players.

Joe Verbanic 1969-1970

714eHzjBqBL._AC_SL1141_.jpg

Steve Whitaker 1966-1968

STEVEWHITAKER.1.JPG

Kevin Maas 1990-1993

1783783.0.jpg

Sam Militello 1992-1993

35-MLB-Glossy-8x10-SamMilitello-Auto-78.JPG

07-Scan-1992-FleerUpdate-SamMilitello.jpg

I follow my teams and winning is my top priority but if I find a player "hot", that enhances my enjoyment.

Here are a few players who I enjoyed watching for their hotness but who never panned out as major league players.

Joe Verbanic 1969-1970

714eHzjBqBL._AC_SL1141_.jpg

Steve Whitaker 1966-1968

STEVEWHITAKER.1.JPG

Kevin Maas 1990-1993

1783783.0.jpg

Sam Militello 1992-1993

35-MLB-Glossy-8x10-SamMilitello-Auto-78.JPG

07-Scan-1992-FleerUpdate-SamMilitello.jpg

Agreed that all those pics are hot, but they also all wearing Yankee uniforms!

I like hot guys, so if you have any suggestions of hot Mets or players on any other teams, I will gladly search the net for pics of them to share here.

Height 6'0"
Weight 180

112518_MBB_v_NIU_007.jpg
Braden_Norris_50091.jpg
Braden_Norris_39917.jpg

Norris_v_JMU_1.jpg
[/IMG]

Braden-1.jpg

I believe that young Braden leads Loyola of Chicago into action tomorrow afternoon. Perhaps more action shots of this young stud will be forthcoming.

Zach Wilson

I know that today is the beginning of the Sweet Sixteen in college basketball and opening day is Thursday for MLB, but I saw a picture of potential New York Jets first round draft choice in the upcoming NFL draft and it certainly caught my attention.

Zach Wilson

Born: August 3, 1999 (age 21 years)
Height: 6′ 3″
Weight 209 lbs
Class: Junior BYU Cougars

apiwe5mjvnpognmzzvmg.jpg

AMYN7K2FKBCIXNSMQDVIRSYZ4U.jpg

Zach-Wilson-1-1024x682.jpg

I've never been a Jets fan and I don't intend to become one, but if he becomes the starting QB for them, I certainly will watch them much more often. :drool: