• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Real Sports - Athletes and Teams that we follow and admire.

Big win for Duke at Syracuse tonight! On a note of levity, both Coach K in North Carolina and Coach B in upstate New York have their weekly radio "call in to the coach" programs. A few days ago, Coach K using the name "Mike from Durham" called in to Coach B asking for free game tickets! Coach B, recognizing the voice of Coach K immediately, declared their deep friendship except when competing against each other on the court!

Big win for Duke at Syracuse tonight! On a note of levity, both Coach K in North Carolina and Coach B in upstate New York have their weekly radio "call in to the coach" programs. A few days ago, Coach K using the name "Mike from Durham" called in to Coach B asking for free game tickets! Coach B, recognizing the voice of Coach K immediately, declared their deep friendship except when competing against each other on the court!
Indeed it was a dominating win. And the “Mike from Durham” bit was amusing. Two more games left in the regular season, including what will be a real tear jerker next Saturday night as Coach K takes the bench to coach his last game at Cameron. I already have tears in my eyes just typing this post.

Indeed it was a dominating win. And the “Mike from Durham” bit was amusing. Two more games left in the regular season, including what will be a real tear jerker next Saturday night as Coach K takes the bench to coach his last game at Cameron. I already have tears in my eyes just typing this post.

It will be good!

I stayed up Saturday night and watched #1 Gonzaga who Duke defeated early this season, lose to unranked St. Mary. That concluded an upset Saturday where #1-#6 all lost. Only #7 Duke won. I will be quite interested to see the new rankings on Monday.

35483B4F-3458-404C-AE4E-71386380B69A.jpg

I bet you will, Mike & expect Duke to be.....? Do tell us.

I was checking out my Duke site and saw these pics of Dane Goodwin of Notre Dame. We talked about him when Duke played his team, but he is HOT!!!

6A0EA42C-E2F2-4E74-8CB0-05C920F0B544.jpg

5040261B-32BA-4C4E-8539-214736E58F7F.jpg

08D1F77A-EF68-4F90-B9BC-0A7049C1FA32.jpg08D1F77A-EF68-4F90-B9BC-0A7049C1FA32.jpg

When Dane turns around, he has a hot ass as well!

KG, you are as dirty as I am!

NFL EDITION

AB4A3719-29D8-4C95-BA48-A99FC5FA644E.jpg

A) Matthew Stafford, QB(LA Rams), B) Patrick Mahomes, QB(Kansas City Chiefs), C) Odell Beckham, Jr., WR(LA Rams), D) Tom Brady, QB(the G.O.A.T, retired), E) Cooper Kupp, WR(LA Rams), F) Joe Burrow, QB(Cincinnati Bengals)

I’m going to bet that mikeyank votes F

NFL EDITION

View attachment 49841

A) Matthew Stafford, QB(LA Rams), B) Patrick Mahomes, QB(Kansas City Chiefs), C) Odell Beckham, Jr., WR(LA Rams), D) Tom Brady, QB(the G.O.A.T, retired), E) Cooper Kupp, WR(LA Rams), F) Joe Burrow, QB(Cincinnati Bengals)

I’m going to bet that mikeyank votes F
You scare me sometimes Jay in how well you know me. Do you have a spy cam hooked up in my apartment???? lol

2A141AF8-AF74-48F5-8E1E-04A4568E8DD9.jpg

Some great choices but Joe Burrow is “my guy”!!!!! He is really, really HOT!

0008B8B7-D299-4251-863D-A5CA810083AF.jpg

Yes, if you buy me one

Last edited:
I apologize if this has already been shared. This was posted on a player’s Instagram.

DE71C7B3-3C75-422E-8AFC-3F91AB0D6BD6.jpg

I apologize if this has already been shared. This was posted on a player’s Instagram.

View attachment 50175
I totally agree Jay. Apparently it is the small market owners who have no interest in making a deal now. They don’t get good attendance in April and it is cheaper for them to not to have to pay the players when the attendance is down. That is very short sighted in my opinion. Although it is said that both sides are a fault, in my opinion the owners are the villains in this case. I just hope that when they do settle there will still be fans interested to come to the games and to watch on TV. It is a very sad situation in my opinion.

I totally agree Jay. Apparently it is the small market owners who have no interest in making a deal now. They don’t get good attendance in April and it is cheaper for them to not to have to pay the players when the attendance is down. That is very short sighted in my opinion. Although it is said that both sides are a fault, in my opinion the owners are the villains in this case. I just hope that when they do settle there will still be fans interested to come to the games and to watch on TV. It is a very sad situation in my opinion.

It's been said before that this is NOT a strike. Rather the owners locked out the players! So instead to the owners crying and whining: "Horrible, horrible, horrible, we have to cancel games", they could by the stroke of a pen, declare their lockout over, and spring training would start as would the season on time under the terms of the old contract.