• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Quiet Forum Let's Chat

I am utilizing this thread today to inquire about one particular forumite, br. Since he has become an active participant here, today is the first day that I can recall his total absence from posting, both on his own picture threads and commenting on other member posts. He was frustrated yesterday that he was having issues with his own picture posting but he did return later in the day.

Br has made us aware of his physical issues health wise and I hope that he is okay. If anyone here is in touch with him off of the forum, please let us know if he is okay. And if you are reading this br, I want you to know that your presence is missed. All my best wishes to you.

TY, Mike, for your concern. It was caused by a thing as simple of the lawn mower cutting the net cable. The posting has gone well even if Google has not. I may get frustrated but IU will not quite as long as I can provide enjoyment for others & I will always try to speak my mind without hurting others.

What's everyone doing for the weekend?

I am just working a bit and working on my yard. Went down to south florida and had some company so I am just going to take it easy.

Good for you. I hope you had a great day,

I am just working a bit and working on my yard. Went down to south florida and had some company so I am just going to take it easy.

Other than going to my nephew's baseball game I really don't have any plans. Just play warzone in Call of Duty most likely.

Quiet for me too Chac. I was upstate in Pawling New York on Thursday night visiting old friends in their country home. Tonight I went to Manhattan for dinner. But Sunday and Memorial Day I will be home. And being you’ve told us that you often work six days a week you should rest up this holiday weekend. I wish all forumites a great holiday weekend. :001_smile:

I wish I could do that too! lol I miss seeing and visiting southern Florida. But right now I'm dealing with a broken foot. So not much traveling or social life for me right now. :/

Being homebound & isolated just another day.

I wish I could do that too! lol I miss seeing and visiting southern Florida. But right now I'm dealing with a broken foot. So not much traveling or social life for me right now. :/
OMG Tampa, a broken foot. What’s going on with you? How much misfortune can a person deal with? I think a witch cast a spell on you. Get well soon, buddy. This has been one terrible year for you.

OMG Tampa, a broken foot. What’s going on with you? How much misfortune can a person deal with? I think a witch cast a spell on you. Get well soon, buddy. This has been one terrible year for you.

Yes it is very unfortunate & I wish you a quick recovery ,Tampa.

Last edited:

Yes buddy. Thanks. It's been a really tough six months healthwise. Things were kinda sorta settling down again before this happened. But I shall survive. haha

But that's why my postings have been sporadic lately. Two weeks ago today it happened.

Yes buddy. Thanks. It's been a really tough six months healthwise. Things were kinda sorta settling down again before this happened. But I shall survive. haha

But that's why my postings have been sporadic lately. Two weeks ago today it happened.

So glad I'm not old like you Tampa :001_cool: