• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Party with Diesel and Mike Robbins at Johnny's in Ft Lauderdale on March 13th

Sorry to leave you hanging Mike. Thank you for being so open and honest with us about what happened. I have to chuckle a little bit about the drag. I 've been all gay for decades and I have to say that I've never sucked face with a drag queen. haha I'm actually very very envious of you getting to make out with Diesal He's right up there in my top 5 Broke Straight Boys models. Give him a nice passionate smooch for me the next time you see him.:wink:

In all seriousness though you have to decide if really want to keep doing the events. If you do then it is up to Sha, Mark and a few other members of mgmt to decide if they will give you another chance. I hope it works out whichever way you want it to.

We still love you Mikey! :001_tt1:

So true, and ive expressed the deepest apology i could muster, i felt bad about the whole ordeal, i woke up the next day, said wtf happened last night, was told the story, and it kinda put me into shock as to what happened, was kinda outa it the last couple days i was in florida because of it... basically i got 2 drunk mixed light with dark, made out with a drag queen, pushed a stripper off stage and took over, got into an argument with diesal then passed out in the vip room lol i mean i wasnt being stupid or anything like that, just had a lil to much to drink... and the drag queen omg dont even ask lmao i couldnt believe i did, and still kinda dont! lmao! block it out, just block it out. lol so i guess ive kissed 2 guys now including diesal the second night.

Mike first let me say thank you for filling us in and I sincerely hope doing so eases your mind a bit. I have been in that boat myself and did some very stupid things while I was drunk. My guess is you feel very ashamed and almost sick inside for what happened. It will go away as time heals all wounds. Spend some time with your friends and be active and try to put it behind you. The more other things you find to do the faster it will go away. You are obviously very well loved so don't sweat it.