• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Ft Lauderdale Pride March 10th and 11th

Sha

BluMedia Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
It is hard to believe that it is already time to start our pride season. This year we have a great list of cities that we will be visiting. As I had mentioned, I will be switching it up this year so everyone can meet more of the guys that make Broke Straight Boys and College Dudes the best place to get off online. To start off our 2012 season I will be bringing in Broke Straight Boys Darren, Broke Straight Boys Denver and College Dudes Angel Rock.

If you are in Ft Lauderdale for pride, make sure you stop by our booth and say hi. For more information on the event, visit http://www.pridesouthflorida.org/

Hey Sha, Do you have an idea what your west coast stops will be?

Originally Posted by Sha
After much consideration I have put together a list of cities where we will be attending Pride events this year. It is always a challenge to do this list as there are so many great events across the country that we would love to go to but many cities celebrate pride during the same time so we have to decide on one city. This year we hope to bring out more of your favorites from Broke Straight Boys and College Dudes We are looking forward to a very entertaining and exciting year.

Ft Lauderdale Pride March 9-12
Miami Pride April 14-16
Phoenix Pride April 20-23
Long Beach Pride May 18-21
DC Pride June 8-10
Denver Pride June 15-18
Twin Cities Pride/Minneapolis June 22-25
Toronto Pride June 29-July 2
San Diego Pride July 20-23
N/O Southern Decadence Aug.29-Sept. 3
Austin Pride September (TBA)
Atlanta Pride Oct. 9-12

not sure i can wait until may to see who is with you in long beach.
might just have to make a trip to phoenix in april.
phoenix is a strong maybe, but long beach and san diego, in july are for sure.
sha, enjoy the tour!