• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Party with Diesel and Mike Robbins at Johnny's in Ft Lauderdale on March 13th

Sha

BluMedia Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
If you are in the Ft Lauderdale area March 13th then make sure you head over to Johnny's and meet Diesal and one of our newest guys, Mike Robbins. We will be there from 11pm to close. They will be there with free shirts and new dvd's to give away. www.johnnysbarfl.com

Attachments

• webDiesal.jpg
    webDiesal.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 50
  • MikeRobbins.jpg
    MikeRobbins.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
mon dieu! i wish i lived in florida, i guess ill just have to wait until june!

just thinking I could have lived in FL but chose to stay here in COLD NYC another big mistake in my life.

If your in the South Florida area. I will be at Johnny's along with Diesal, and Mike along with Tyler and Eddie..come out and meet us all!!

everyone going should take pictures and post them!

mon dieu! i wish i lived in florida, i guess ill just have to wait until june!

There will be a lot more Broke Straight Boys events and I will be attending several of the events this year. Hopefully I will get to meet many of our members....

jwglass~if your down here this summer, in june...please contact me...would love to meet you!

-David

There will be a lot more Broke Straight Boys events and I will be attending several of the events this year. Hopefully I will get to meet many of our members....

jwglass~if your down here this summer, in june...please contact me...would love to meet you!

-David

man i would love to just pick up and come down to florida for a few days! pennsylvania is killing me! lol

-David

by june i meant that you guys would be here in pittsburgh for pride, but who knows, maybe i could rustle up a way to come down to florida to visit!

have fun tonight guys!

Did anyone go? I would like to hear about it.....details please!

Hey...last night was the first night at Johnny's...we had a great time! The boys were a hit. We will be back tonight and we will post pics up here soon.

I am really looking forward to it! My boyfriend and I almost got a flight down for the weekend just to come but decided to wait and go to a different event instead...

I am really looking forward to it! My boyfriend and I almost got a flight down for the weekend just to come but decided to wait and go to a different event instead...

I am not sure how far it would be for you but we will be out in Phoenix for their pride in April.

Phoenix is about 2 hours away. We are definately coming to that one. Do you know who will be attending yet? Or is that a secret?

I am not sure how far it would be for you but we will be out in Phoenix for their pride in April.

Any chance of you guys being in Omaha for their pride fest?

when do we get to see the pictures?? i'm just makin sure yall didnt forget about us!