• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Now hiring story writer

not really a story writer, to stir the thought processes of some writer, i would submit something like this:

today we have Kodi and liam. Kodi shows how much he has learned about giving a headjob. liam likes it so much he decides to shapen his own skills and goes down on Kodi.
Kodi and liam have been together before. this time liam plays the bottom boy and Kodi is ready to top him.
watch as Kodi takes liam for a ride he will not soon forget.

First of all thanks to the person that wrote all these stories till now as a service to us.

What I would like: is to write a hot story first... that provides Clay with some kind of a horny script, a horny fantasy scene to work out. Yes that is 100% different from now.

Mark, maybe your original scriptwriter reads this... he would write great scripts... fulfilling our dirty gay fantasies in paper in a storyline, challenging Clay and some models to make it actually happen.

Clay provides his own style of influence on the filming, The copywriter captures and craftfully artulates in words the scene for everyone to appreciate. We have had some good copywriters, im feeling really good about the candidates we have received.

First of all thanks to the person that wrote all these stories till now as a service to us.

What I would like: is to write a hot story first... that provides Clay with some kind of a horny script, a horny fantasy scene to work out. Yes that is 100% different from now.

Mark, maybe your original scriptwriter reads this... he would write great scripts... fulfilling our dirty gay fantasies in paper in a storyline, challenging Clay and some models to make it actually happen.

Shit! I think I just came...fuck I have missed you!

"Clay provides his own style of influence on the filming"

So true, and we on this forum love to influence Clay, whisper some of our fantasies in his ear, provide him with some of our style...

PS: Beth, you came only once? Were seven orgasms in a row, not what you strive at... sweetheart?

Last edited:
Hi I sent a story in for Kodi and Liam as that was the latest story to write about just wondering if I should send on in about Connor and Anthony as well as that is the newest video, like do we need to keep sending in stories until we here back?