• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

No sharing Private Information

Reply to zyl

Ok, let me start off by saying that I am not sorry for posting the way I did.
However, I will apologize for lumping echo into the post; I was just trying to not seem to only be singling out zyl with my comment about his.
I am replying to his comment about my post below:
swm, take your 2 cents back. no one gives a crap about what you have to say about this. i certainly don't. i shouldn't have even replied, but it's just too much fun to reply. the witches that were persecuted during the salem witch trials were not all witches, they weren't devil worshippers, they weren't broom stick riding hags, they were simply scape goats. no one was a scape goat here or in this situation that you had zero right chiming in on. in fact, you are one of the creepy ones on this forum that keep perfectly good people from willing to share. so, get down off that high horse before you break it.
zyl, sorry but this forum doesn’t give refunds or exchanges therefore my 2 cents can’t be taken back. It is out there and already gone:lol:.
The reason I said what I did about your post is that it sounded like you were generalizing that witches period do not exist. This offended me greatly for many different reasons.
Number 1 reason being that I have many friends that are part of the Wiccan Religion, Witchcraft Religion or a combination of each. Number 2 reason being, and I will come right out and state this, I myself am part of the Wiccan Witchcraft Religion:thumbup:. Therefore I took this as an attack on my personal beliefs and wanted to make it known that if that were the case to please not do it and that I did not like it.
If that is not the way you meant it then wonderful. I must have read it wrong.
Either way I will NOT apologize for my comments and opinions as that is what I felt and are my PERSONAL responses.

As for me being one of the creepy ones. Maybe your memory doesn’t serve you right, or maybe you are in your OWN crazy reality to where you forgot this. In the end I stopped messaging you, apologized for being pushy and all of the stuff that I did. For the record I NEVER gave out any of your information so don’t even try to say I did. For your comment of I keep perfectly good people from willing to share, please tell me 1 person BESIDES yourself that I have made feel that way. Can you even name 1? I doubt it. Most of the things I do on here are post on the forums. There are few people that I even private messaged on here. Maybe I have messaged about 5 at the most that I have regularly talked to in the past.

Oh and the horse I sit on, even if it is high at times, is very hard to break. Not even close to being broken by anything from this forum or any futile comments and gestures from people like you:cool:.

This is the end of my reply to you zyl. Even if you post another reply I may or may not answer. I guess we shall see what happens if that situation occurs.
Enjoy your forum life, goodbye:banana-wave:.

Reply to jon

jon, I decided to reply in a different reply to you and will answer some of your comments.
Please see below:
How come we got into a fight when what you said "witch hunt" is a common day saying. FFS if we were to disect every statement that a poster makes then no one would post anymore. SWM - you have come back and rocked the boat either deliberately and certainly unnecessarily. Regarding your go at Echo, yes Echo - Not everyone has the same degree of high literacy that you seem to have and this forum is not an English exam either, so give the guy a break.
Regarding my go at echo, as I said in my reply to zyl’s post, I only went after echo’s errors so that it wouldn’t seem I was only going after zyl. Obviously I should have been a jerk and just singled zyl out rather than try to not single out.
Again, here I will say I APOLOGIZE to echo for those comments. You were lumped in so it didn’t seem I was singling anyone out. Sorry that it happened to be you.

Now, on to the beginning of your comment about getting in a fight over the saying “witch hunt”. I believe you read my quote and post wrong as I did not respond to his comment about saying with hunt. What I quoted from zyl was this:
as for starting a "witch hunt," if you don't know... i'm not sure some of you do since some of you live in a crazy reality, witches weren't real
I made the part I was responding to in red and bold and larger size. I responded to the fact that he stated witches weren’t real, not the part of saying “witch hunt”.
As I previously stated and I will copy and modify to here why I commented on that section.
The reason I said what I did about zyl’s post is that it sounded like zyl was generalizing that witches period do not exist. This offended me greatly for many different reasons.
Number 1 reason being that I have many friends that are part of the Wiccan Religion, Witchcraft Religion or a combination of each. Number 2 reason being, and I will come right out and state this, I myself am part of the Wiccan Witchcraft Religion. Therefore I took this as an attack on my personal beliefs and wanted to make it known that if that were the case to please not do it and that I did not like it.
Again, either way I will NOT apologize for my comments and opinions as that is what I felt and are my PERSONAL responses.

jon, I think you are a nice guy and wish would have talked more. So my reply in this is nothing at you as a person, just replying to the post. Hope you can take it that way and not against you.

jon, I decided to reply in a different reply to you and will answer some of your comments.
Please see below:

Regarding my go at echo, as I said in my reply to zyl’s post, I only went after echo’s errors so that it wouldn’t seem I was only going after zyl. Obviously I should have been a jerk and just singled zyl out rather than try to not single out.
Again, here I will say I APOLOGIZE to echo for those comments. You were lumped in so it didn’t seem I was singling anyone out. Sorry that it happened to be you.

Now, on to the beginning of your comment about getting in a fight over the saying “witch hunt”. I believe you read my quote and post wrong as I did not respond to his comment about saying with hunt. What I quoted from zyl was this:
I made the part I was responding to in red and bold and larger size. I responded to the fact that he stated witches weren’t real, not the part of saying “witch hunt”.
As I previously stated and I will copy and modify to here why I commented on that section.
The reason I said what I did about zyl’s post is that it sounded like zyl was generalizing that witches period do not exist. This offended me greatly for many different reasons.
Number 1 reason being that I have many friends that are part of the Wiccan Religion, Witchcraft Religion or a combination of each. Number 2 reason being, and I will come right out and state this, I myself am part of the Wiccan Witchcraft Religion. Therefore I took this as an attack on my personal beliefs and wanted to make it known that if that were the case to please not do it and that I did not like it.
Again, either way I will NOT apologize for my comments and opinions as that is what I felt and are my PERSONAL responses.

jon, I think you are a nice guy and wish would have talked more. So my reply in this is nothing at you as a person, just replying to the post. Hope you can take it that way and not against you.

Sorry SWM but your reply to Zyl, who is my friend, really pissed me off. You mentioned that you stopped messaging Zyl for being so pushy, when in fact if you can conventiently remember I stopped replying to you when you wanted to see more revealing pictures of me. So don't throw mud into the public regarding my good friend Zyl when in fact, you have dirt all over your face.

Enough said, enjoy your forum life or go back from whence you came.

Sorry SWM but your reply to Zyl, who is my friend, really pissed me off. You mentioned that you stopped messaging Zyl for being so pushy, when in fact if you can conventiently remember I stopped replying to you when you wanted to see more revealing pictures of me. So don't throw mud into the public regarding my good friend Zyl when in fact, you have dirt all over your face.

Thank you jon, love. I do see a pattern with pushy forum members and this thread. I hope I don't get turned into a frog... but if I did, would you kiss me and turn me back into a handsome prince? ;)

I'm glad that you remember that course of events swm, but I remember having to sign off to avoid you during our very first conversation. Be well... in the immortal words of Glinda the Good, "Are you a good witch or a bad witch?"

Thank you jon, love. I do see a pattern with pushy forum members and this thread. I hope I don't get turned into a frog... but if I did, would you kiss me and turn me back into a handsome prince? ;)

Babe I would kiss you if you were a gorgon never mind a frog. We both have special memories of our chats away from these prying eyes. BTW I'm getting a new version of Yahoo for Mac so we'll be able to chat again soon. Sorry for the delay. xx

Babe I would kiss you if you were a gorgon never mind a frog. We both have special memories of our chats away from these prying eyes. BTW I'm getting a new version of Yahoo for Mac so we'll be able to chat again soon. Sorry for the delay. xx
I'm now blushing reading the exchanges on this thread. I feel like a voyeur who has tapped in to a private conversation between two young lovers, or potential lovers. If you guys do tie the knot one day, hopefully the wedding reception will be right here on the site.

And does David have the authority to perform the ceremony? (like a captain on a ship at sea), as he is the one that indirectly brought you two young lovers together. (I can hear the wedding march music in my ears, as I type this). :001_smile:

I'm now blushing reading the exchanges on this thread. I feel like a voyeur who has tapped in to a private conversation between two young lovers, or potential lovers. If you guys do tie the knot one day, hopefully the wedding reception will be right here on the site.

And does David have the authority to perform the ceremony? (like a captain on a ship at sea), as he is the one that indirectly brought you two young lovers together. (I can hear the wedding march music in my ears, as I type this). :001_smile:

Don't get your suit out too soon Mike. This is internet love as both Zyl and myself have real life b/fs, though mine is more of a fuck buddy than a bf. :001_smile:

Don't get your suit out too soon Mike. This is internet love as both Zyl and myself have real life b/fs, though mine is more of a fuck buddy than a bf. :001_smile:

yeah, we're both taken... and that whole ocean thing gets in the way, damn puddle. aww jon, mine started out like that. now we are in the beginning stages of living together.

:cursing:
You know what, I DON'T CARE IF IT PISSED YOU OFF.
I put a warning at the top of my very first post that it may be angering to some and if you think it might be then don't read it, YOU decided to read it.

YES I asked you for more revealing pictures!
YES you said no and cut off communication!
HOWEVER!!!
I DID NOT, let me repeat that, DID NOT Continue messaging you or harassing in any way to where you can even come CLOSE to claiming I have dirt on my face!

You stated "Enough said, enjoy your forum life or go back from whence you came."
I will enjoy my forum life but NOT because you said to.
You are NOT my FATHER, you are NOT my MOTHER, you are not ANY part of MY FAMILY, nor a FRIEND, or for that matter ANYONE that I would even THINK about taking any type of ultimatum from.

I am done with this frakking thread and most of this forum.
I perfectly stated that it was MY OPINION and that if someone thought they wouldn't like it DON'T READ IT!!!
I can't help it that some people don't remember how to READ!

I love how some people are allowed to have THEIR OPINION but when others say an OPINION DIFFERENT everything goes crazy. WHATEVER!!!

Goodbye to BOTH of you and I will HAPPILY forget that I ever talked to EITHER of you. Have fun with your fuck buddy, boyfriend whatever they may be.

Bye and have a nice frakking day.

:cursing:
You know what, I DON'T CARE IF IT PISSED YOU OFF.
I put a warning at the top of my very first post that it may be angering to some and if you think it might be then don't read it, YOU decided to read it.

YES I asked you for more revealing pictures!
YES you said no and cut off communication!
HOWEVER!!!
I DID NOT, let me repeat that, DID NOT Continue messaging you or harassing in any way to where you can even come CLOSE to claiming I have dirt on my face!

You stated "Enough said, enjoy your forum life or go back from whence you came."
I will enjoy my forum life but NOT because you said to.
You are NOT my FATHER, you are NOT my MOTHER, you are not ANY part of MY FAMILY, nor a FRIEND, or for that matter ANYONE that I would even THINK about taking any type of ultimatum from.

I am done with this frakking thread and most of this forum.
I perfectly stated that it was MY OPINION and that if someone thought they wouldn't like it DON'T READ IT!!!
I can't help it that some people don't remember how to READ!

I love how some people are allowed to have THEIR OPINION but when others say an OPINION DIFFERENT everything goes crazy. WHATEVER!!!

Goodbye to BOTH of you and I will HAPPILY forget that I ever talked to EITHER of you. Have fun with your fuck buddy, boyfriend whatever they may be.

Bye and have a nice frakking day.

very odd... two guys cut off communication with you because of you're pushiness? man, that must be quite upsetting! it's okay though, you really wouldn't have had a shot with either of us if it came down to that anyway. :) you can enjoy your opinion, but what you did was completely ridiculous, i hope you enjoyed making a gigantic ass out of yourself. calling me out, you must have something guilty about since you attempted to throw me under a bus in order to prove some sort of superiority over me. in the end, you failed completely and now people will look at you a little differently. you came across as a complete brat who didn't get his way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igXWtUMmTOw

very odd... two guys cut off communication with you because of you're pushiness? man, that must be quite upsetting! it's okay though, you really wouldn't have had a shot with either of us if it came down to that anyway. :) you can enjoy your opinion, but what you did was completely ridiculous, i hope you enjoyed making a gigantic ass out of yourself. calling me out, you must have something guilty about since you attempted to throw me under a bus in order to prove some sort of superiority over me. in the end, you failed completely and now people will look at you a little differently. you came across as a complete brat who didn't get his way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igXWtUMmTOw

I'm glad he's cut off communication with me, it means I don't have to delete his PMs before I even read them lol. Now where is that ignore button. BTW Z I have now installed Yahoo for Mac but its the web version so the cam doesn't work. My mate says there is a version where cam does work but I cannot so far find it. No use have messenger if you can't get your cock out lol.

PS. Thanks to JWGlass for his friendly PM

Last edited:
I'm glad he's cut off communication with me, it means I don't have to delete his PMs before I even read them lol. Now where is that ignore button. BTW Z I have now installed Yahoo for Mac but its the web version so the cam doesn't work. My mate says there is a version where cam does work but I cannot so far find it. No use have messenger if you can't get your cock out lol.

PS. Thanks to JWGlass for his friendly PM

it was long overdue :blush: