• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

No sharing Private Information

Teaching school, tutoring after school, grading papers and tests, supervising the dorm
I'm not sure what age your students are, so I don't want to say anything inappropriate, but on the surface, your job of supervising the dorm, sounds like a great job. :thumbup: Do you need an assistant supervisor???

Welcome back Slim. I kind of agree with Mike about you being one of our spiritual leaders. You have always been one of the voices of reason and you have always had the objectivity to see things from another person's point of view. :cool:

Mike, don't worry no offense was taken. I have never considered myself to be the spiritual leader of this forum. Those would be some big shoes to fill on this Forum. Yikes... I really am not anchored in a lot of dogma nor do I subscribe to the belief of a hierarchal chain within my own belief system. I AM but one voice in a choir among other spiritual beings living, learning, and prospering. I also know that the job of a spiritual leader is never done and that in many cases I may not really be the one to resonate with with every person in every situation. I believe that my point here is that many times I have seen you (Mikeyank), Clockie, Carking, Slim, Vice kid, Gremlin, Love Lumps, Tampa, Lester M, and countless others give great advice whether it be personal, spiritual, or other... I believe that we are all earth angels at some point in our lives. I believe that people are intrinsically guided by God, spirit, angels, or some other mystic force to those who can help them best in times of great need as long as they are open and willing to receive help.:thumbup:

Chafu if your taking applications for an assistant professor please let me know too.:ohmy:

I really am not anchored in a lot of dogma nor do I subscribe to the belief of a hierarchal chain within my own belief system. I am but one voice in a choir among other spiritual beings living, learning, and prospering. I also know that the job of a spiritual leader is never done and that in many cases I may not really be the one to resonate with with every person in every situation...I believe that we are all earth angels at some point in our lives. I believe that people are intrinsically guided by God, spirit, angels, or some other mystic force to those who can help them best in times of great need as long as they are open and willing to receive help.:thumbup:

You've inadvertently proved with what you've just said why you're my spiritual leader. You don't urge me on from above or before, you take my hand, beside me, when I need you, even if my first realization of the need comes only when I feel your touch. There's a blessed and genuine humility about your approach to us that erases ego and clears the way for reflection.

I have to admit that I'm not very Goddy. But the divinity of human beings is one of my best things. Thank you mister.

You've inadvertently proved with what you've just said why you're my spiritual leader. You don't urge me on from above or before, you take my hand, beside me, when I need you, even if my first realization of the need comes only when I feel your touch. There's a blessed and genuine humility about your approach to us that erases ego and clears the way for reflection.

I have to admit that I'm not very Goddy. But the divinity of human beings is one of my best things. Thank you mister.

Bless your hart and thank you for your kind words. I only hope I can be there for you as much as you have been there for me...:001_rolleyes:

Un montón de gracias tío. Estaba desterrado por exactamente el tiempo que mi amigo Eugenio requería para reparar el pc. Es decir que cuando le llevé el ordenador todavia no me habian hechado de aquí, y cuando lo tuve otra vez en casa, ya estaba devuelto de mis 3 dias en limbo! Did you get all that?:thumbup1:

Entiendo perfectamente guapo. Me alegro mucho por tu vuelta. !Que' lio eso! Menos mal que se ha resuelto ya. A proposito... ?Hay posibilidad de ver cierta foto rearreglada algun dia? :biggrin:

You've said some funny stuff on here mister, but you haven't actually had me cackling out loud with mirth till now. So cool...

Jon, I believe that the British call your sense of humor, "cheeky". You do get to the heart of a matter with your sarcasm, and humor. Keep on doing what you do, funny boy. :thumbup1:

I was ready to tell him that if he kept it up that I would tell computer to End Program. Better yet though maybe I should just change the parameters of the program. And have him and his Universal Translator transferred to an island full of lesbians. LOL

Luv you Jon! xxxxx

Wow, there is a lot of fire and brimstone on this thread. Too hot for me!

My Lovely 2 Cents

OK!!!
So I have now fully read this thread twice now. So for the most part I know what things have been said. Many of you may not like my opinions so if you are worried about disliking it DO NOT READ FURTHER!
I am going to try using multiple quotes here and hoping it works.

First Quote:
as for starting a "witch hunt," if you don't know... i'm not sure some of you do since some of you live in a crazy reality, witches weren't real
Zyl,:confused1: though I may never hear an answer about this I will state/ask it anyway. When you stated witches weren’t real were you stating the historical fact that not all from the witch trials were actual witches or are you completely denouncing some other people’s religion and beliefs? I am hoping that you are just stating the historical fact. However, if not, Please DO NOT PUBLICLY denounce other people’s religions and beliefs. That is RUDE, and I wonder how you would feel if someone did that to YOU. So please, if that is the case, don’t do it in the future. If you wish to do that, do it in PMs.

Second Quote:
You know - this is amazing. I never post - but read the forums often. This issue is beyond reasonable levels of hypocracy.
With the current warnings/threats against members - I have to reflect upon what David has disclosed about models private lives.
During several of his recent rants we have heard:
About how fat and unhygenic cj had become - had to fire him
How Mike was enraged when fired because his family intervened
Hoe stupid Braden is - he called him illiterate
Now we here how Diesal let his private info slip out
As a management employee - I would be fired for disclosing these kind of trade secrets. Instead, members are chastised for behavior that management here participates in?
Amazing............

Love the sit btw - just ate the lecturing.........
-echo
For This Quote I have a few things to say. Warning… the B**** :mad:in me is coming out as this post goes on!
Dear echo,
Before pointing out issues/problems/point fingers at someone for something take a look at your own things.
You want to ridicule someone for their mistakes (not saying there were any on David’s part) yet in your post you have many grammar, spelling and punctuation issues. See above with the red bold areas that are mistakes.
As I stated, you may want to look at your own things before ridiculing others.

A final thought on this WHOLE thread and issue. It seems it was all a big miscommunication because people were talking to each other about what info may have been given out and such. Not so good looking for a management team of not knowing everything before acting. However, I understand with the dire nature of the matter something had to be done.

Some people over reacted about the whole thing, others worked in the background and shadows to fix the matter (you know who you are and thank you for doing that)

Oh and by the way, I love the idea of having a PO Box that we can send cards, gifts etc to for the model and such:thumbup:. I would love to see that put into action. Good luck and hope it can happen.

Well folks I am sure I have riled up some people’s feelings and for now I am going to end this post.
Have a good day/night/whatever it is wherever you are:thumbup:

OK!!!
So I have now fully read this thread twice now. So for the most part I know what things have been said. Many of you may not like my opinions so if you are worried about disliking it DO NOT READ FURTHER!
I am going to try using multiple quotes here and hoping it works.

First Quote:

Zyl,:confused1: though I may never hear an answer about this I will state/ask it anyway. When you stated witches weren’t real were you stating the historical fact that not all from the witch trials were actual witches or are you completely denouncing some other people’s religion and beliefs? I am hoping that you are just stating the historical fact. However, if not, Please DO NOT PUBLICLY denounce other people’s religions and beliefs. That is RUDE, and I wonder how you would feel if someone did that to YOU. So please, if that is the case, don’t do it in the future. If you wish to do that, do it in PMs.

swm, take your 2 cents back. no one gives a crap about what you have to say about this. i certainly don't. i shouldn't have even replied, but it's just too much fun to reply. the witches that were persecuted during the salem witch trials were not all witches, they weren't devil worshippers, they weren't broom stick riding hags, they were simply scape goats. no one was a scape goat here or in this situation that you had zero right chiming in on. in fact, you are one of the creepy ones on this forum that keep perfectly good people from willing to share. so, get down off that high horse before you break it.

swm, take your 2 cents back. no one gives a crap about what you have to say about this. i certainly don't. i shouldn't have even replied, but it's just too much fun to reply. the witches that were persecuted during the salem witch trials were not all witches, they weren't devil worshippers, they weren't broom stick riding hags, they were simply scape goats. no one was a scape goat here or in this situation that you had zero right chiming in on. in fact, you are one of the creepy ones on this forum that keep perfectly good people from willing to share. so, get down off that high horse before you break it.

well said z

Sometimes we need to speak up about something that upsets us because we feel we really have something to contribute to the conversation that will help progress it. That is the stand my husband takes on almost every argument we have. That if he can't say something that will help, that will make it better, move it forward or just end it, then he doesn't say anything at all. I can't tell you how much that pisses me off sometimes, but I will say how much I respect that thinking. It makes sense. Now, here on the forum, I've been trying to heed that advice A LOT! I frequently wish I could chime in and say something, anything! I want to scream from the rooftops that I disagree, or that someone completely pissed me off with something that they said. However, that really isn't my personality. So more often than not, I say absolutely nothing, because anything I have to say will not matter one bit, it won't be productive, it won't progress the conversation.

Sometimes we need to speak up about something that upsets us because we feel we really have something to contribute to the conversation that will help progress it. That is the stand my husband takes on almost every argument we have. That if he can't say something that will help, that will make it better, move it forward or just end it, then he doesn't say anything at all. I can't tell you how much that pisses me off sometimes, but I will say how much I respect that thinking. It makes sense. Now, here on the forum, I've been trying to heed that advice A LOT! I frequently wish I could chime in and say something, anything! I want to scream from the rooftops that I disagree, or that someone completely pissed me off with something that they said. However, that really isn't my personality. So more often than not, I say absolutely nothing, because anything I have to say will not matter one bit, it won't be productive, it won't progress the conversation.

Your husband sounds like a brilliant man, and I completely agree. I have also been doing a lot of that lately, in my personal life as well as the forum.

This last situation turned out to be a huge misunderstanding, investigations were conducted, decisions were made, apologies were issued, and now it is time to let it go.

I sincerely hope this thread can fall into the archives, and we can all move on.

How come we got into a fight when what you said "witch hunt" is a common day saying. FFS if we were to disect every statement that a poster makes then no one would post anymore. SWM - you have come back and rocked the boat either deliberately and certainly unnecessarily. Regarding your go at Echo, yes Echo - Not everyone has the same degree of high literacy that you seem to have and this forum is not an English exam either, so give the guy a break.