• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

New Feature Added To Broke Straight Boys Message Board

BrokeStraightBoys

BSB Owner
Reaction score
Now when you type any model it will link to their profile page. You have to type first and last names but they are NOT cAsE sensitive. Go ahead and try it so I can see if there is any issues. I have entered the top 350 and will finish the rest here within a day or so. There is almost 600 models now on Broke Straight Boys

I hope Adam Baer comes back to Broke Straight Boys soon.
Johnny Forza would sure be great to have back too.
I really like Nico Max he would be hot with Adam Baer

Last edited:
Now when you type any model it will link to their profile page. You have to type first and last names but they are NOT cAsE sensitive. Go ahead and try it so I can see if there is any issues.

I hope Adam Baer comes back to Broke Straight Boys soon.
Johnny Forza would sure be great to have back too.
I really like Nico Max he would be hot with Adam Baer

Yeah I noticed it. That’s a nice feature to have.

I sure wish Chris Star would pound my ass while I deep throat Darron Bluu.

I wish Ethan Erickson would come back along with Benjamin Dover and give me their ginger ale.

Looks like Darron Bluu was the only one it highlighted, but you can still click on the other three names and they are linked as well.

Thank you for this added feature, I just got up & will try later today.

Last edited:
Looks like Darron Bluu was the only one it highlighted, but you can still click on the other three names and they are linked as well.

Yeah that I still have to do that to 90% of them. I was trying to make them noticeable but not in your face super blue link. What do you think? Is it good or will users not notice it?

Yeah that I still have to do that to 90% of them. I was trying to make them noticeable but not in your face super blue link. What do you think? Is it good or will users not notice it?
I noticed it right away even before you started this thread! Total improvement!

This exchange shows why people need to eduate themselves in the use of the devices they buy ie become more techinally and software literate.

Everything is entered. I opted out of doing the special font until they add an easier way to do it to the group.

Don't know if it is my colorblindness or not, but I don't see any special shading or coloring on the model names, it just looks like regular text to me.... They are clickable though

I have a very hard time with greens and blues and shading of colors. There are some discus comment threads sites on news sites that I just can't read due to the poor color choices made. I literally have to copy paste to notepad on some sites so I can read it 😭

Don't know if it is my colorblindness or not, but I don't see any special shading or coloring on the model names, it just looks like regular text to me.... They are clickable though

I have a very hard time with greens and blues and shading of colors. There are some discus comment threads sites on news sites that I just can't read due to the poor color choices made. I literally have to copy paste to notepad on some sites so I can read it 😭

Thanks for the input. I removed the special shading so you can't see it anymore so don't worry it isn't just you. I know it becomes harder and harder to read things. Good times.