• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

My eyes are blurry...

scorpio

Reaction score
Last night, I tried a new muscle relaxant pill for my neck and back and this morning I woke up with a blurry eyesight. You can imagine my surprise when I checked the newest update and saw Damien with 2 cocks!!! :lol: The problem is that he has 2 heads too, yuck hehe

Last night, I tried a new muscle relaxant pill for my neck and back and this morning I woke up with a blurry eyesight. You can imagine my surprise when I checked the newest update and saw Damien with 2 cocks!!! :lol: The problem is that he has 2 heads too, yuck hehe

And two cock heads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio
Last night, I tried a new muscle relaxant pill for my neck and back and this morning I woke up with a blurry eyesight. You can imagine my surprise when I checked the newest update and saw Damien with 2 cocks!!! The problem is that he has 2 heads too, yuck hehe

And two cock heads.
If Tyler is a 19 year old with the mind of a 35 year old, Slim is a ?? year old with the mind of a 19 year old. And to me, that is a very good thing :001_rolleyes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio
Last night, I tried a new muscle relaxant pill for my neck and back and this morning I woke up with a blurry eyesight. You can imagine my surprise when I checked the newest update and saw Damien with 2 cocks!!! The problem is that he has 2 heads too, yuck hehe

If Tyler is a 19 year old with the mind of a 35 year old, Slim is a ?? year old with the mind of a 19 year old. And to me, that is a very good thing :001_rolleyes:

Age is just a number you know...:001_unsure:

Wow, in some way that could be advantageous. LOL I do know how scary that is though... Did you start singing that old Hughey Lewis song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMSFX1Vb3xQ

I hope things cleared up for you after a few minuets. That can be really scary.:thumbup: