• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Members favourite music

And yes, Marc does really play in his bathrobe or even his boxers most of the time šŸ™ƒ

Wow, I had never seen this Elvis version of Unchained Melody. Dude has some pipes šŸ˜

I too had never heard Elvis do this song. From his looks, bloated face and mutton chops sideburns, I would presume this was from near the tragic early end to his life. But as you said Chac, the dude sure had some pipes. He was indeed, ā€œThe King of Rock ā€˜n Rollā€

Three spectacular songs once again from a diverse trio of artists from different eras. Thank you so much Chac for the breadth of your musical appreciation and your kind sharing some of it here. :thumbup:

As I am cooking dinner, I tell my Google (Nest) hub to play music. It throws on YouTube music and I let her rip. Sometimes it gets one I like, other times it's a "hey Google, next" šŸ˜‚

My Dad was a tradesman, he worked in houses being built and renovated. The radio was always on so I got to listen to lots of music as we worked (I was more a gopher at that age LOL). I tried not to fuck up anything in the new houses hahahahaha

In 1986 Paul Simon recorded the Graceland album. He incorporated the South African group, Ladysmith Black Mambazo on this amazing calibration.

Casey Kasem used to say, ā€œMusic is the soundtrack to our livesā€. The first song of your excellent trio, from 4 Non Blondes, is from the early 1990ā€™s which is not what I would consider an influential time period in my musical realm. But listening to the song, brought me back to my days as a member of a gym in Brooklyn in a largely Italian neighborhood. Iā€™d drive there after work three nights a week and the sound system at the gym had a pop radio station playing and that song seemed to be a constant during that time period.

The gym in that Italian neighborhood had lotā€™s of young guys working out and Iā€™d start my workout on the treadmill on the second level overlooking the floor of free weights and machines and there were some mighty fine looking young Italian guys lifting weights. Gazing down at the muscle boys and listening to the top hits on the radio kept me motivated for my workouts and later back home for my fantasies about those boys both on the floor of the gym and later seeing them changing in the locker room too. :wink:

Thanks for the memories Chac! :thumbup1: