• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Members favourite music

Today on February 9th, 1963 was the night when The Beatles appeared on The Ed Sullivan Show…..60 years ago. If you were alive and of a certain age, it is one of the most important dates ever.

This song was a big hit when I was fifteen. I knew I was sexually attracted to guys and had sexual experiences with my best friend. But I wasn’t sure that I’d never become attracted to women and get married and have kids some day. (spoiler alert. It never happened. :wink: ). But I just didn’t know at that point.

Some of the lyrics are,
“When I grow up to be a man
Will I dig the same things that turn me on as a kid?
Will I look back and say that I wish I hadn't done what I did?
Will I joke around and still dig those sounds
When I grow up to be a man?
Will I look for the same things in a woman that I dig in a girl?”

I’d sing along to myself, “Will I look for the same things in a woman that I dig in a boy?” lol

Anyway this is a live version of the song.

Flashback to my senior year of highschool -

This one popped up on my playlist while I was driving home, I haven't listened to it in a few years.

Yes, Joni, you are still standing, and killing it!
Chac, I absolutely love the diversity of your musical taste. Going back in time to before my time for rock and roll icons, Fats & Jerry Lee to after my time with AC DC and the killer finale of Joni honoring Sir Elton and his lyricacist Bernie was moving and very fun to watch. Chac rules. :thumbup:

A little bit more diversity with tonight's pick:

I was on Chaturbate and one of the guys (a hairy 30 something) asked if he could sing me a song during our chat. I was like sure, whatever you would like. He sang this to me in his deep voice, I was smitten 🥰

Plus a hot shirtless guy singing unchained melody