• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Members favourite music

Thank you Chac for another great selection of music. Losing My Religion is a classic. I never heard that Ann Murray song before and the Eric Carmen song is something I used to hear on the radio without paying attention. It is a fine song

You are my favorite DJ, Chac :thumbup1:

IMG_2377.jpeg

I’ve loved this song since it was a hit back in 1966. But today I saw this video and discovered that the singer and guitarist on the right is as cute as fuck too. Makes me love the song even more. 😍

The up and coming new 22 year old Elvis! This kid has a set of pipes like him. A commenter on the video said that this kid was a child of Roy Orbison and Elvis and I couldn't agree more

They are great. I did a tad of research.

“Hailed as the Greatest Cover Band in the World by experts and fans alike, HSCC's weekly musical showcases deliver the very best talent of world-class musicians and vocalists based in Adelaide, South Australia, producing unique interpretations of iconic anthems and heart-wrenching ballads - recorded live from start to finish”

Thanks again Chac for introducing me to new artists of every genre.