• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Members favourite music

I agree. Putting a great rock song together with a full orchestra illustrates how great music is great music, no matter the genre. Can you post a link to that Elton John performance with the Melbourne Symphony? I’ll bet it is spectacular. :001_smile:

Here are a few from that performance:

I am in a reflective mood and this song fits right into my mindset. When I first heard it in the early 1970‘s, I related but in 2023 it means a lot more.

Chac using the “way back Time Machine” brings me to Junior High School and to the luncheonette where we bought burgers and tuna hero’s at lunch time and the jukebox was blasting this song ever day. :thumbup:

(And my 13 year old mind was picturing the hot guy she was following. Some things never change). :wink:

Chac using the “way back Time Machine” brings me to Junior High School and to the luncheonette where we bought burgers and tuna hero’s at lunch time and the jukebox was blasting this song ever day. :thumbup:

(And my 13 year old mind was picturing the hot guy she was following. Some things never change). :wink:

Tuna heros?? 🤢 Don't think I can stomach that. 🤣

Yes, I know of that song but from this movie though -

I love Bob Dylan who is 82 today and still performing. This 1976 live version of this song with The Band brings tears to my eyes. As I said, I love Bob Dylan.

This is a live performance from 1965, 58 years ago. Mick & Keith were actually young. :ohmy:

And the TV show was Shindig, a new concept to have a national TV show featuring rock and roll.