• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Members favourite music

We have a thread for members favorite Christmas songs, which I would imagine that Tampa will post on as we get more into the season. However I just saw this clip on YouTube for the first time this year. I love this so much as two different generations came together on a TV special many years ago for a beautiful duet.

That's great addition to the mix Mikey.

Yes. I'll pull up our Holiday/Christmas song thread.

I came across this ariel shot of the Woodstock Music and Art Fair in Bethel New York from the weekend of August 15-18th 1969. One of my great regrets in life was not going. I was nineteen that summer between my Freshmen and sophomore years of college. I was back in Brooklyn and working a summer job where a group of guys from work were going, but I decided not to go.

3CB32F97-F926-43F0-A367-7E627F22C2D2.jpg

I came across this ariel shot of the Woodstock Music and Art Fair in Bethel New York from the weekend of August 15-18th 1969. One of my great regrets in life was not going. I was nineteen that summer between my Freshmen and sophomore years of college. I was back in Brooklyn and working a summer job where a group of guys from work were going, but I decided not to go.

View attachment 37378

Wow! I feel your nostalgia my friend. That's a tough decision to get over in hindsight. But... You spared youself standing almost knee deep in mud. With really bad food if you could find it at any price. It was not a pleasant experience in the sense of creature comforts. I've been on many "roughing it" primitive tent camping trips in my youth. But Woodstock sounds like it was "Next Level" in discomfort and deprivation for those who were there.

But yes. I'm also well aware that by the time it was over, that none of that was the point or the most important take-away from the experience.

Wow! I feel your nostalgia my friend. That's a tough decision to get over in hindsight. But... You spared youself standing almost knee deep in mud. With really bad food if you could find it at any price. It was not a pleasant experience in the sense of creature comforts. I've been on many "roughing it" primitive tent camping trips in my youth. But Woodstock sounds like it was "Next Level" in discomfort and deprivation for those who were there.

But yes. I'm also well aware that by the time it was over, that none of that was the point or the most important take-away from the experience.
True Tampa, but there might have been other pluses, despite the minuses. :sneaky2:

D5D8D443-0C6B-4E4F-84D5-F48279A9546C.jpg

True Tampa, but there might have been other pluses, despite the minuses. :sneaky2:

View attachment 37618

True!

Pluis I understand there were some pretty open orgies going on. So there was no shortage of nudity, or thousands of hot guys who were engaging in public pissing. So plenty of eye candy for sure, if not out and out opportunity for real sex. :)

Tell me Mike did you ever get up the courage to met any of them?

Tell me Mike did you ever get up the courage to met any of them?
As friend or to share a joint, yes. But I was always too afraid to make a sexual move. I knew of a gay guy in my dorm who supposedly sucked off his roommate. I was envious of him but at the same time felt it was more important to keep my reputation as “regular” guy than to get the sexual pleasure from being a college cocksucker. Later during my college years I would go into Manhattan during college breaks and go to gay bars and sex play places, but I played it straight at college.

As this is a music thread here is Alvin Lee and Ten Years After performing “Going Home” from Woodstock. I find him very hot and very much the kind of guy who turns me on. It’s also a great rock classic.

Now me I am a fossil my all time favorites Beethoven & Mozart.

Everyone should post whatever music they enjoy. Our sexuality does does limit the genres of our musical taste. This thread was started by a one time friend of mine, Jon of Great Britain.

I should have added that does not limit me to enjoying all sorts of music and singers with fantastic voices . It they can be found even in commercials & program theme music and then there iare college athletic meets!

I always loved this song and loved Roger Daltry’s body. From Live Aid, 1985. Hard to believe that 1985 was 37 years ago.

I posted this one a while back. But I don't mind hearing it again. lol

Depeche Mode :)

Tampa, I suppose it wasn't the boys you were looking at!

I came across this on YouTube. The great Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young doing “Ohio”, the song about The Kent State shooting and murder of Ohio State college students protesting the Vietnam War by the National Guard. What I find eerie is that this was a live performance from 1991, basically twenty years after the song was released and now this is 2022, and another thirty years have passed. Where have the years gone? I guess all old people have similar thoughts when they reach my age. Still a great song and concept.

Here is what I think is a great throwback. I heard this song again tonight for the first time in at least 7 years. While I'm pretty sure I already posted this song somewhere many years and several pages deeper back into this thread, I thought I would bring it up again. It has such a great beat that it can make you want to toe tap and swing your arms around with the tunes. And the lyrics are so catchy that they can make you want to sing and shout along with them. Plus the fact that it's a love song from a man to another man, doesn't hurt either. haha

Last edited: