• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Members favourite music

Here is the same song with Elvis singing it. Those lips were made for kissing.

This is my absolute #1 favorite song Elvis Presley every did. I have sung this so many times at Karaoke. I ran across this sexy video of Elvis today so decided to share it.

Thank you so much Louis for providing this great song and especially for the hot sexy images of young Elvis. He was a truly beautiful young man.:angel:

I've just been listening to this song by one of my favourite groups "Celtic women" there music and voices to me are just beautiful. Dan x

Anyone remember these

ive actually shocked myself jon as normally as you can tell by the one I posted we have different taste so I was all prepared not to know what this is as I didnt recognise the name but as soon I listened to it I recognised the song and I actually like it so I was pleasantly surprised. Dan

I've probably posted lots of Rufus Wainwright's songs but found this 55 min clip from a concert at Carnegie Hall. I was surprised that he was born in New York

Classic rock. If you don't like this, then you should give up on music ha ha

Okay Jon, ready to travel? How about a "trip inside Beth's head?!"
So, I too love AC/DC; I have been to a few of there concerts in the early 80's...awesome. Now, if you watch the video, the gorgeous guy with beautiful long curly red hair caught my eye (at 3:09). Watching him made me think of red headed singers (Conner is in the back of my mind; his video is tomorrow and I will be at my computer promptly at 10pm). I thought of Bonnie Raitt and that made me remember this song; we've all been there. I liked a guy, and fucked him, but he was dating another girl and I never really felt that I "had him," alas.
I know, life, like my mind, it meanders:

Posting this just 'cause. I love One Republic and I love this particular video because of the keyboard exposure.

I love these Boys. I will say that they are definitely not "Broke Straight Boys!" Enjoy.

Oops, forgot to mention for those who are not familiar with them, this is the group "One Direction"

Last edited: