• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Members favourite music

okay, I woke up with this song playing, and I sorta have it growing on me...when I saw the video (this morning, because I did not know who sang it), so (naturally), I had to gogle it! I nearly had a wet dream (whilst awake), when I saw the lead singer! Talk about gorgeous! (And YES....HIS EYES!!!). THEN the 'proverbial cherry' on top, was finding out they are all BROTHERS! YUM :thumbup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aijr8HfxVVQ

Last edited:
Thanks Bob for the link. And you're right about the lead singer. Wow. He's a very handsome and sexy guy. He even starts out the video with a little bit of a semi hardon. lol It gradually gets smaller but he still hangs visibly to his right for the whole song. He can serenade me any day. haha

**gOOgle....so sue me, LOL! (In my defense, I was still smitten with him!)....and you sure are welcome, Tampa! :thumbup:

(stand in line!) :001_cool:

Thanks Bob for the link. And you're right about the lead singer. Wow. He's a very handsome and sexy guy. He even starts out the video with a little bit of a semi hardon. lol It gradually gets smaller but he still hangs visibly to his right for the whole song. He can serenade me any day. haha

okay, I woke up with this song playing, and I sorta have it growing on me...when I saw the video (this morning, because I did not know who sang it), so (naturally), I had to gogle it! I nearly had a wet dream (whilst awake), when I saw the lead singer! Talk about gorgeous! (And YES....HIS EYES!!!). THEN the 'proverbial cherry' on top, was finding out they are all BROTHERS! YUM :thumbup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aijr8HfxVVQ
Bob & Tampa, you both enhanced me into watching this video and I thank you both. I've always been a sucker, (in more ways than one) for long haired rockers, and these guys are cute, sexy and appear to be talented as well. :drool:

you're welcome, Mike......HOWEVER, the guitarist in gray is STILL all MINE!!! LOL :001_tongue::angel:

Bob & Tampa, you both enhanced me into watching this video and I thank you both. I've always been a sucker, (in more ways than one) for long haired rockers, and these guys are cute, sexy and appear to be talented as well. :drool:

Jeez, look what I found on Youtube. Classic The Who... I didn't realise John Entwistle backed up vocals so much

pure genius.

Great lyrics too... Hope you appreciate the words Dan..

"Behind Blue Eyes"

No one knows what it's like
To be the bad man
To be the sad man
Behind blue eyes

To be hated
To be fated
To telling only lies

But my dreams
They aren't as empty
As my conscience seems to be

I have hours, only lonely
My love is vengeance
That's never free

To feel these feelings
Like I do
And I blame you

No one bites back as hard
On their anger
None of my pain and woe
Can show through

But my dreams
They aren't as empty
As my conscience seems to be

I have hours, only lonely
My love is vengeance
That's never free

When my fist clenches, crack it open
Before I use it and lose my cool
When I smile, tell me some bad news
Before I laugh and act like a fool

If I swallow anything evil
Put your finger down my throat
If I shiver, please give me a blanket
Keep me warm, let me wear your coat

To be the bad man
To be the sad man
Behind blue eyes

Last edited:
Jon,

Your selections of Roundabout and Behind Blue Eyes are two of the best rock songs ever. Music (and BSB1) seem to be the only areas that we see eye to eye on.

one more thing

By the way, besides thinking that Roger Daltry is an unbelievable vocalist, I must admit that I had a major case of the hots for him, back in the day too. :biggrin:

75RDTommy-PST-RD.jpg

The first time I saw Tommy my jaw was sore because my mouth was hanging open from shock and lust through the whole movie. roger-daltrey tommy 001.jpg

Lately I've been binging on Etta james. Everyone knows At Last which is great but she just kills me when she sings Anything to Say You're Mine, the moaning it's sorrowful yet sexual. I think she's an incredible talent and I don't know why I didn't know about her when I was younger.