• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Members favourite music

Here's another classic with Guns N' Roses accompanied by Sir Elton John.

British Invasion Music

I turned 13 in 1963, and the "British Invasion" began with The Beatles in late '63, with 1964 becoming the year that the Brits' displaced the American acts like the Beach Boys, the Four Seasons and the Motown groups as the top selling artists in the USA. Here are two songs written by Lennon & McCartney that were huge hits for other British groups.

Last edited:
"5 Seconds of Summer" The latest boy band sensation comes from Australia. They were recently on tour with One Direction. They will be performing on the Today show in New York City, Tuesday, July 22nd.

"5 Seconds of Summer" The latest boy band sensation comes from Australia. They were recently on tour with One Direction. They will be performing on the Today show in New York City, Tuesday, July 22nd.

Are you trying to entice me to take tomorrow off from work to go into Manhattan to join in with the girls screaming for these boys, Louis? :blushing:

I guess as long as the earth keeps spinning,, there will always be a new crop of pretty young guys popping up. I do love the look of the cut off sleeves on two of the kids. Sometimes that look is sexier than just being totally shirtless.

Thanks for keeping me informed Louis on the latest of the boy bands! :angel:

Are you trying to entice me to take tomorrow off from work to go into Manhattan to join in with the girls screaming for these boys, Louis? :blushing:

I guess as long as the earth keeps spinning,, there will always be a new crop of pretty young guys popping up. I do love the look of the cut off sleeves on two of the kids. Sometimes that look is sexier than just being totally shirtless.

Thanks for keeping me informed Louis on the latest of the boy bands! :angel:

I did a big search on the boys' history, videos and photos. They tend to be sleeveless and barefoot much of the time.

BTW: Don't worry about trying to get to the show. The girls have been camping out in front of the studios for four days now.

Last edited:
Mr Burg - Freestyle Brooklyn heights

I do not speak French and I am not a rap fan, but I saw this posted on my local "Brooklyn Heights Blog" this morning. He sang this at the northern end of Brooklyn Bridge Park, with the Brooklyn Bridge and the Manhattan skyline in the background. By the way, Brooklyn Bridge Park is a fantastic waterfront park spanning a mile and a third all along the East River on the Brooklyn side and is just steps from my apartment. It has become a tourist destination as well as a great place to chill on a summer day or evening. And by the way this kid is cute too!

Mike, Mike, Mike! You are so enticing me to go back to New York. Now I'm seriously considering giving myself a birthday present next year by making a trip up there. Since you had to work today, these are the two songs the boys from Oz sang on the Today Show today. Without sounding too perverted, I do adore the drummer's armpits. He has no problem displaying them. Enjoy!

Last edited:
is it just me,, or does the lead singer, (the blond), look a HELL of a lot like Devon Pryce, or a CLOSE relative???

Mike, Mike, Mike! You are so enticing me to go back to New York. Now I'm seriously considering giving myself a birthday present next year by making a trip up there. Since you had to work today, these are the two songs the boys from Oz sang on the Today Show today. Without sounding too perverted, I do adore the drummer's armpits. He has no problem displaying them. Enjoy!

Without sounding too perverted, I do adore the drummer's armpits. He has no problem displaying them. Enjoy!
If that makes you perverted Louis, then I join the "perv club". I'm not sure if the kid is of legal age, or I might wax poetic on his sexiness too, but I shall refrain. :001_unsure: