• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Members favourite music

Oh how I fondly remember my crush on Davy Jones of the Monkeses. My friend, Nancy, and I could debate for hours who was the cutest. Mickey Dolenz or Davy Jones. We were 11/12. I was sure thrown back to those memories when Davy died not that long ago. I saw this One Direction video recently and thought they were pretty darn cute. Did you notice one of them grab the other's nipples through his clothes while riding behind him on the motorcycle or notice the homage to Elvis' jailhouse rock movie.?

Here's jailhouse rock. See what I mean. Wish I knew how to do a mashup.

I was a big Carole King fan in high school. I still have her vinyl albums. Made out with Brazilian foreign exchange student and handled his (my first) uncut cock to this tune way back when. He had tears in his eyes when I played him this song 'cause he was lonely for home and I was his only real friend/girlfriend. Then some interfering girl told him he shouldn't date only one girl and he thought he was doing the wrong thing so we quit seeing each other. (Probably why I've always liked having more boy friends than girl friends.) The next guy was my first blow job. Songs can really take us back. Where else can I say all this. Are my secrets safe with you all?

I was a big Carole King fan in high school. I still have her vinyl albums. Made out with Brazilian foreign exchange student and handled his (my first) uncut cock to this tune way back when. He had tears in his eyes when I played him this song 'cause he was lonely for home and I was his only real friend/girlfriend. Then some interfering girl told him he shouldn't date only one girl and he thought he was doing the wrong thing so we quit seeing each other. (Probably why I've always liked having more boy friends than girl friends.) The next guy was my first blow job. Songs can really take us back. Where else can I say all this. Are my secrets safe with you all?

Yeah, V, in a weird but kinda nice way your secrets are very safe here...

Yeah, V, in a weird but kinda nice way your secrets are very safe here...

I'm glad because I've decided to stick around. I'm becoming very fond of all of you out there in forum land. If I left, I'd always wonder what you are up to. You have all been so warm and welcoming and I love being able to dish on stuff that I can't with anyone else. Sadly, almost all of my old dishing partners have gone to graveyards everyone. I guess that's what happens when you get older and/or are pretty self protective.

I'm glad because I've decided to stick around. I'm becoming very fond of all of you out there in forum land. If I left, I'd always wonder what you are up to. You have all been so warm and welcoming and I love being able to dish on stuff that I can't with anyone else. Sadly, almost all of my old dishing partners have gone to graveyards everyone. I guess that's what happens when you get older and/or are pretty self protective.

Welcome to our crazy, dysfunctional, but ultimately caring family :smile:

I'm glad to see that you have caught "forum fever", Valentine. If I ever decided to leave, I too would be constantly wondering what is going on on the forum. It is like an addiction, but in a good way. The scenes and the current crop of models on Broke Straight Boys are a turn-on for me only on occasion, but the forum is always interesting.

Thanks for reminding me of A-Ha, Jon... it's been YEARS since I thought of them, but their video, Take On Me, takes me right back to early High School.... It was such a great video, like nothing else at the time and I was glued to the screen every time it played on MTV!

And I have to admit here, that I waited and waited in front of the TV for the absolute beginning of MTV... saw the very first video ever aired the moment it was aired..., for those of you too young to know or care, it was the Buggles, Video Killed the Radio Star, in 1981. Damn, that makes me... :scared:

This was my dearest friends Lovelumps Laura's first post on this thread. So whilst it sounds as if she's kicked the bucket, which she has not - it is a nice reminder that she's watching but not posting. A bit like someone else I know and like.. shhh

This is one of my current favorites. I was a little late in discovering VW, but I love them!!! This is such a happy song, it perks me up and makes me wanna shake my ass! lol

Here is something old, played by old people but sounds as fresh as it ever did. This is the first time the band played it since 2007 when Stills was still suffering from a stroke he'd had a few years before. This live version is pure genius and I for one will be attending one of their concerts when they next visit this little island.

[video=youtube;XWvw_uZPGDA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=XWvw_uZPGDA&feature=endscreen[/video]

Okay, not too long ago I posted the new One Direction "Kiss You" video. Some of the highest viewed "cover" singers on Youtube got together to do a cover of the song, and I have to say I laughed my ass off. You guys might think they are cute too.