• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Members favourite music

I saw something on a thread that reminded me of this song. It's reminds me of Stimpy too.. lol

Had sex to this song one night when a gay guy, Tony, want to "try it." I love the song, but not him...he went on to other guys...good for him!

This is the song that does it for me: Steve is my "one and only:" the guy I compare all 0ther men to be. He may not be moRe than 5", but he is, "everything thing to me!"

One of my friends did a video with INNA...Take It Off!

I do like the song, but I hate it when I can't see people's eyes.....

Heard it playing on the background of a commercial. Ran the line "somebody left the gate open" through a Lyrics search engine... next stop was youtube... and after all that work... I get: "I hate it when I can't see people's eyes"...

LOL

Heard it playing on the background of a commercial. Ran the line "somebody left the gate open" through a Lyrics search engine... next stop was youtube... and after all that work... I get: "I hate it when I can't see people's eyes"...

LOL

No, you got "I do like the song" You guys know that I am all about the eyes, so having them covered is very distracting to me.:001_tt2:

Here are your eyes...

528173_10151349708332903_1357102340_n.jpg

I'm in a Duran Duran mood again lately. I may have posted this before, but it's one of my favorites :)

Ladies and gentlemen...........Ten Years After

I heard today that Alvin Lee from Ten Years After passed away.

This is from the CNN website:

"(CNN) -- Alvin Lee, the speed-fingered British guitarist who lit up Woodstock with a monumental 11-minute version of his song "I'm Going Home," has died, according to his website. He was 68."

Besides being an incredible entertainer I found him terribly sexy including his intense facial expressions as he played and sang. RIP Alvin Lee