• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Members favourite music

Who would ever have thought that I'd have been introduced to a band via a boy jacking off video - I posted it earlier. Anyway I am now a big Dave Matthews fan and I found this Youtube link of his hour long show at the Woodstock 99 festival. Enjoy - I did.

this is my style of music along with In This Moment and alot of other bands. Hollywood Undead, Three Days Grace, Art of Dying, Skillet, Shinedown, POD....prety much anything with a sick beat and concerts are what i do. :D

Re the previous song. Notice how intense the looks were between Stevie Nicks and Lindsay Buckingham towards the end of the song. Synonymous with what had happened in their lives - guess they still love each other deep down.

Re the previous song. Notice how intense the looks were between Stevie Nicks and Lindsay Buckingham towards the end of the song. Synonymous with what had happened in their lives - guess they still love each other deep down.

They always have such great energy; seeing them live in concert is like reliving their lives. We see them every time they come to Dallas; the next concert is this summer...can't wait!

this is my style of music along with In This Moment and alot of other bands. Hollywood Undead, Three Days Grace, Art of Dying, Skillet, Shinedown, POD....prety much anything with a sick beat and concerts are what i do. :D

Good choice of bands. I usually listen to most of these guys when I'm in that funky, energy filled time when, "I'm all dressed up and nowhere to go" mood.

They always have such great energy; seeing them live in concert is like reliving their lives. We see them every time they come to Dallas; the next concert is this summer...can't wait!

Yup, I can't wait till the announce the UK dates - my plastic friend is at the ready.

I posted Right or Wrong on Kru's thread and as usual one song lead to another. This is a great song from Joe Jackson, one of which I had never heard before.

OK pop quiz time. Here is the song Dont Stop by Fleetwood mac from their Dance DVD.

Q1 - Name the marching band and what was particular about them ?

Q2 - What was the concert in aid for ?