• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Members favourite music

Your the lady

I love this, darling!

Loved this song as a young boy, that I tried to sing it in English... it sounded like: "youdalady"
It was my very first single 45rpm. A gift from grandma.

Hoped that you like it : -)

Esther Ofarim divorced her husband Abi a long time ago and became a great singer. Never scoring a hit as big like "Your the Lady". (She never sings this song at her concerts a friend told me)

You're the lady, you're the lady that I love
I'm the lady, the lady who
You're the little lady
I'm the little lady
Ooohhhh

I love your touch
Thank you so much
I love your eyes
That's very nice
I love your chin
Say it again
I love your chinny chin chin

You're the fella, you're the fella that rocks me
Rockerfella, rockerfella
Rockafella, rockafella
You're my rockerfella
I'm you're rockerfella
Ooohhh

I love your face
It's in the right place
I love your mind
That's very kind
I love your jazz
Razzamatazz
I love your jazz razzamatazz

Rockerfella, rockerfella
You're my rockerfella
You're my cinderella
Ooohhh
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you

Last edited:
12-12-12 Concert

I heard that there will be a benefit concert at Madison Square Garden, here in New York City on December 12, to benefit the relief fund for the victims of Hurricane Sandy. Wow! This is a spectacular lineup, so far.

Lineup
•Paul McCartney
•Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band
•Billy Joel
•Roger Waters
•The Who
•Alicia Keys
•Kanye West
•Jon Bon Jovi

Attachments

• 121212.png
    121212.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 22
I heard that there will be a benefit concert at Madison Square Garden, here in New York City on December 12, to benefit the relief fund for the victims of Hurricane Sandy. Wow! This is a spectacular lineup, so far.

Lineup
•Paul McCartney
•Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band
•Billy Joel
•Roger Waters
•The Who
•Alicia Keys
•Kanye West
•Jon Bon Jovi

Oh! Wow! Bruce Springsteen and the E street band and Jon Bon Jovi!. I'm so going to be there...well, perhaps in spirit only...

I'm sure with that line up lots of money will be generated.

In a nostalgic mood tonight...

Marcia Hinds came to Australia in the early seventies to play Mary Magdalene in our stage version of Jesus Christ Superstar...she was only 16 at the time and was in the very early stages of pregnancy. Despite the discrimination of that time she made such an impression she remains a much loved Australian musical icon.

Lately I've been listening to the latest album of Maroon5. It's pretty good and I've got the biggest crush on Adam Levine :)

Such an AWESOME song, by an awesome group!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtVOHvUS5S8

I sob whenever I hear it! I am just a softy/sentimal kinda guy!

Thanks Bob, and for those members who have 1hr 49mins to spare here is a link to the entire Glastonbury 2011 Coldplay concert.
The first 7mins 20secs is just about the bands history, just in case you want to jump

Thanks Bob, and for those members who have 1hr 49mins to spare here is a link to the entire Glastonbury 2011 Coldplay concert.
The first 7mins 20secs is just about the bands history, just in case you want to jump

Thanks, Bob and Jon, I'll definitely watch this...when it comes to Coldplay finding the time won't be a problem :smile:

Jon, I loved the Joe Jackson selections. I always really enjoyed his music and wished he was more appreciated for his talent.

This week was a sad week at work :crying1: Two of our elder engineers lost their fathers and another married person's wife was diagnosed with cancer.. I heard this Joe Jackson song on the way back home this evening and I nearly burst into tears. I know it's not about losing a parent, but it's the mood of the song that got me.

Came across this classic whilst I was getting the X factor information. As much as I like this live version, funnily enough I do like the studio one better - I play it all the time on my ipod.

Question to you Americans or Canadians - Why was this song banned by a lot of stations.\\

The Rolling Stones are currently on a uk tour to celebrate 50 years on the road. Mick Jagger is nearly 70 - you wouldnt think so judging by this clip from a recent concert. Cue Mick Taylor who replaced Brian Jones when he died in the late 60s I think