• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Members favourite music

On another note, I was at the grocery store the other day, our local Albertson's, and heard this song and it stopped me in my tracks. I have never, ever, ever heard a song in that store that I ever tried to hear, or considered purchasing on iTunes in 11 years of shopping there. So here you go... a blast from the past!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA1m1hc48X4

Those were the days!!!!!

This week, yet ANOTHER new FAV or mine. I am just wishing there was a "X rated", gay Weird Al of the new millenium, that would give all those that like to give head!! I LOVED his parodies of the hit songs! Boy what he could do with this one!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-Yc7RcU_kU&feature=related

I remember that one well, Rob! Sinead is a wonderful artist. She deserved all the accolades. I wish she'd gone further with her career.

Oh, my! I just saw this typo! I'm sorry, Bob! I think I had just finished a reply to Rob on his music post.... Confused in my old age or just distracted?? :tongue_smilie:

:crying: ok, for THAT Freudian slip,you can give penance by a Starbuck's from "HIM", LOL!!! :wink:

P.S. I know (all-too-well) about being 'distracted'!!! :tongue_smilie:

Oh, my! I just saw this typo! I'm sorry, Bob! I think I had just finished a reply to Rob on his music post.... Confused in my old age or just distracted?? :tongue_smilie:

Hi dudes,

I love music and although I play acoustic guitar (badly) I prefer listening to my collection as well as my dad and uncles.

My musical range goes from A to Z ranging from all types of music, be it pop, rock, country, folk or classical. Does anyone else have such a diverse range ?

I know everyone says the proverbial, "I listen to everything" but I really do listen to everything. Or at very least enjoy everything. I of course have a love for rap, but that goes into my upbringing. But I can literally be satisfied listening to everything from heavy metal, to club poppin music, to old classical Beethoven type music.

I know everyone says the proverbial, "I listen to everything" but I really do listen to everything. Or at very least enjoy everything. I of course have a love for rap, but that goes into my upbringing. But I can literally be satisfied listening to everything from heavy metal, to club poppin music, to old classical Beethoven type music.

Me too! But I am very choosy with my heavy metal and opera. Those can be very annoying, if they are not the right songs.:bored:

Any 60's classic rock from my era Rob?

Beatles, Stones, Who, Tull, Doors. Airplane, Dylan, Hendrix?

THIS "Rob", LOVES Jefferson Airplane's "White Rabbit" :biggrin::001_tongue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WANNqr-vcx0
Yes "Rob"/Bob. That video certainly conjures up visions of smoke filled dorm rooms with long haired young guys letting their freak flag fly. I'll always love the opening lyrics:

One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small
And the ones that mother gives you
Don't do anything at all
Go ask Alice
When she's ten feet tall

Any 60's classic rock from my era Rob?

Beatles, Stones, Who, Tull, Doors. Airplane, Dylan, Hendrix?

Beatles . . ABSOLUTELY!

Stones . . . DEFINITELY!

The Who . . . How could I not love them? haha

Doors, Dylan, and Hendrix . . . Hell yes!

Me too! But I am very choosy with my heavy metal and opera. Those can be very annoying, if they are not the right songs.:bored:

I couldn't agree more, I definitely have to be in the right mood to listen to them both too haha

Opera...To Love it or leave it????

I am right there with you about opera, however, Ms K...how bout this song:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xixX75qksjc

QUOTE=Ms. Kianna;64626]Me too! But I am very choosy with my heavy metal and opera. Those can be very annoying, if they are not the right songs.:bored:[/QUOTE]