• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jimmy No More PLEASE

No more Jimmy! Jimmy sucks real bad! he shows no intrest in anything he does

Thanks for the post samdog im very interested in communicating with the members. Hope to keep reading your posts.

:001_tt2:

I have met several like jimmy , 20 dollars later and there gone . He is not a real straight boy , the boy across the street is . I don't care for boys who think that there doing you a favorer .best thing jimmy can do is find a job in construction .:001_tt2:

My job is laying pipe :wink: and erik isnt a liar

My job is laying pipe :wink: and erik isnt a liar

Hi Jimmy I see you have an update airing May 28 with Bret, can you tell us when this scene was filmed. Was it before or after the behind the scenes shoot and when you started reading and chatting on the forum? I think you’re a good kid inside and I really want to see you do well. As I said in another post I think you got a raw deal by being the first model on Broke Straight Boys 2.0 after we had been told to expect fabulous new things coming our way. What we got was a simple solo scene with someone who didn’t appear to want to be there. So you got ear marked as the face of Broke Straight Boys to come and the rest is history. Have you gone back and watched some of the scenes with Diesal and some of the other models as I suggested? You and he are a lot alike and I think it would give you an insight as to what is expected.

Hi Jimmy I see you have an update airing May 28 with Bret, can you tell us when this scene was filmed. Was it before or after the behind the scenes shoot and when you started reading and chatting on the forum? I think you’re a good kid inside and I really want to see you do well. As I said in another post I think you got a raw deal by being the first model on Broke Straight Boys 2.0 after we had been told to expect fabulous new things coming our way. What we got was a simple solo scene with someone who didn’t appear to want to be there. So you got ear marked as the face of Broke Straight Boys to come and the rest is history. Have you gone back and watched some of the scenes with Diesal and some of the other models as I suggested? You and he are a lot alike and I think it would give you an insight as to what is expected.

If i remember correctly the scene was shot before the behind the scenes that had us answer questions.

The director is one of the best in bizzz i can guarantee you he will be around as long as he wants. As for me if everyone feels the way you do maybe i wont be around long. In my opinion the site sucked cock before the changes :wink:

Interesting. Does that mean you used to check out the site before you hired on?
Inquiring minds want to know.

-Jason

It's totally new for me to actually talk to the guy that had the guts to take of his clothes and do it. I do appreciate that. Let's talk and think about Broke Straight Boys 2.0 Do you realize Jimmy that you are to new poster boy for the changed site?

It would pay off to watch some episodes of the real straight guys in action in the video archive. Even if you think the old site sucked... They encountered the same challenge you have to face... Check how they dealt with the situation.

Broke Straight Boys 1.0 did not suck, but I welcome the change to Broke Straight Boys 2.0 and it can take months before every piece of the puzzle falls into place. And we from TampaHill model advisors will help and contribute to shape the new site.

So can you Jimmy!

It's totally new for me to actually talk to the guy that had the guts to take of his clothes and do it. I do appreciate that. Let's talk and think about Broke Straight Boys 2.0 Do you realize Jimmy that you are to new poster boy for the changed site?

It would pay off to watch some episodes of the real straight guys in action in the video archive. Even if you think the old site sucked... They encountered the same challenge you have to face... Check how they dealt with the situation.

Broke Straight Boys 1.0 did not suck, but I welcome the change to Broke Straight Boys 2.0 and it can take months before every piece of the puzzle falls into place. And we from TampaHill model advisors will help and contribute to shape the new site.

So can you Jimmy!
While all of that may be true, please don't forget about KiannaYank Enterprises. My lovely associate, Ms. K has already posted three our of potential clients. What has TampaHill produced, thus far???

Dear Mike,

You have produced three competitors for Jimmy. Where it's TampaHill's intention to make top models as Jimmy aware of his potential, and how to reach the stardom...

Have you read the free advice Mr. Tampa offered in the thread: "Jimmy Behind the Scenes"; post #32 to be precise.

Especially you, Jimmy's number one fan, should appreciate our efforts. The secret lies in how you do your job.

Dear Mike,

You have produced three competitors for Jimmy. Where it's TampaHill's intention to make top models as Jimmy aware of his potential, and how to reach the stardom...

Have you read the free advice Mr. Tampa offered in the thread: "Jimmy Behind the Scenes"; post #32 to be precise.

Especially you, Jimmy's number one fan, should appreciate our efforts. The secret lies in how you do your job.
You are correct, Robert. As Jimmy's number one fan, you and Mr. Tampa have my full permission to advise our handsome young Jimmy to rise to even greater heights on Broke Straight Boys-2.

As I have said before I like Jimmy and I think a lot of the criticism here concerning him is way overblown and more indicative of some people's dissatisfaction with the new direction of the website in general rather than anything Jimmy has done specifically.

At the risk of pummeling some sacred cows, I never thought Diesal was all that handsome. He was not ugly but he wasn't that good looking either. But he had a great personality. Tyler was another who was not bad looking but wasn't really my favorite but he is another with a great sense of humour. Mike Robbins was a favorite but he always refused to bottom. Ashton was a real cutie who I would have enjoyed meeting and speaking to but his sex performances were pretty formula.

On the whole I enjoyed the old Broke Straight Boys site and I am enjoying the new site. Some of the guys are more interesting than others but that was true before as well.

I agree. The more I get to know him, the more I like Jimmy. I also agree he's getting bombed and blamed for the poor direction the website has taken over the past few months. It ain't his fault.

I also have come to realize Jimmy is an ultimate WYSIWYG kind of guy. To ask him to perform any more sex acts than he already has would be out of character. Now I can always hope for character growth and change - :biggrin: - but this kid is not playing the role of Jimmy Johnson. I think what we see is Jimmy Johnson. The name may be fake but the kid is real. :001_smile: