• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Gil's New Butt Adventure

We're reading it and having to do lots of discussion (online and in-person). I am not a fan. Its message of being content and don't make waves feels like a slap in the face of those who strive for a better life and a better world.
Thankks. What year are you in.

This is my second semester but I'm a sophomore from my first go around in the late 1990s.
That is great for you to go back after all these years. What is your major & I expect that this is relayed to your professional work,

Philosophy with pre-law focus. My plan is to be a public defender or advocate. My professional life before is actually unrelated other than working in a non-profit, so for a good cause. I worked for a children's literacy organization.

Update. I have had a penis in my anus. Not for long, and he fell out because I was still too tight. But I am no longer a bottom virgin. I don't feel any different, really. Though when he was breathing on my back and neck... hoo boy was that wonderful.

Update. I have had a penis in my anus. Not for long, and he fell out because I was still too tight. But I am no longer a bottom virgin. I don't feel any different, really. Though when he was breathing on my back and neck... hoo boy was that wonderful.
This is cool, and it's nice to feel their breath on your neck. I like to go to sleep spooning with their face there. I feel protected.

PS I study law too, I'm clearly not very good at it - i was always very academic but as i'm having to retake some of my units this year (I should have finished my degree in July) I'm clearly not very good at law, so I'll prolly end up as Prime Minister.

This is cool, and it's nice to feel their breath on your neck. I like to go to sleep spooning with their face there. I feel protected.

PS I study law too, I'm clearly not very good at it - i was always very academic but as i'm having to retake some of my units this year (I should have finished my degree in July) I'm clearly not very good at law, so I'll prolly end up as Prime Minister.
🤣

Ok I was obviously joking. Chancellor or the Exchequer 😎
You get my vote Max. :thumbup1: :thumbup1:

IMG_1407.png