• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

How often to you jack-off.

I'm with you Jayman I like "the stroke" as the theme song, I'll stroke you anytime lol

I only jack off 2 maybe 3 times a week. or when ever I see a reel hot truck driver.:masterbate:

How about if we come up with some mottos for our circle jerk group in addition to the theme song? I'll start with one. How about:

We've always relied on the kindness of strangers... LOL :lol:

Oh I got one...sorta. How about One if on land, two if at sea?
Or is that being greedy?

Regards,

I've been to alot of truck stops and rest area's and book stores, got some action at them places and looking for more:cumshot:

I've been to alot of truck stops and rest area's and book stores, got some action at them places and looking for more:cumshot:

Have cock will travel... Eh!!! :thumbup:

Oh...by the way...usually once or twice a day...though sometimes a couple more. When I was somewhat upset about my sexuality (as opposed to now), I actually went my last semester in college without an orgasm (not even a wet dream).

Oh, then, of course, another one I remember is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyl5DlrsU90

(Sorry, I've been stuck in a time warp and haven't listened to any music since the 80's when I was in high school and college.....hmmmm....maybe a new thread - I give some of the music I like and others can point me to some more modern artists which I might like.)