• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Bottoming: How do you like to be fucked?

Hmmmmm.... 'tea and biscuits'.....perhaps your mum is visiting jon?? As I struggle with an image of you and 'massage lad' sitting in your front room with tea and biscuits discussing a massage/fucking session, or is tea and biscuits foreplay for you?

:lol:undie:lol:

Darling, tea and biscuits was one of my mysterious british ways of confusing you yankies lol. You dunk your biscuits into the tea as this fella will surely dunk his biscuit into me .... Sorry for being so random xx

not femme here...just very passionate: I like being on my back, so I can look into his eyes, to see if he is TRULY enjoying himself, as the eyes tell it all! (and BTW, with this post, I FINALLY reached 100! I feel soooooo freaking old, LOL!!!

not femme here...just very passionate: I like being on my back, so I can look into his eyes, to see if he is TRULY enjoying himself, as the eyes tell it all! (and BTW, with this post, I FINALLY reached 100! I feel soooooo freaking old, LOL!!!

I agree SGVBOB, the eyes say it all. Didn't anyone ever tell you, everything gets better with age. Happy 100!

Strange, your membership level didn't get switched to Senior Member even though you reached the magic number. Wonder what's up?

Chafu213

After I wrote this, I noticed in my own that my own membership level now reads "Member". Has there been a change in level requirements recently?

Chafu213