• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Can the boys wrestle?

Jayman, a question. When you were groin to groin with these guys, they obviously knew you were hard. Were they, too?:w00t:

Note to self: Do NOT piss Jayman off! :scared:

I don't know I never thought about them being hard only winning at the time. I don't even know if I was hard every time...:thumbup:

Always, especially crab-riding from behind was a signature move. It was easy to humiliate an opponent and let them know they were not even in your leauge of competition with that move. I could collect back points off and on all day with that move. 90% of the time the escape attempt pins them once caught in the move.

Actually, I punished my opponents in scholastic matches when I was on top of the bottom guy if he moved too slowly. He was always mine for the taking. I would take my left hand that was holding his elbow and release and quickly take that left forearm and grind it as hard as I could across his left eye. This would turn his head to the right and I would grab the far side right arm of my opponent just above his tricep. At the same exact moment I would release my right hand from his waist and slam right fore arm up between his legs from behind his ass. With my right palm up in supine position I would begin to follow his belly button down to his penis and balls. I would grab and twist his cock and balls and shove my left knee into his left side below the floating rib at the same time. This would force him down on his right side. While his vision was blurry and his balls were sore I would lift his left leg and step inside his right leg with a partial grape vine. Now for the pin. I would picture frame his face with my left bicep and forearm and turn his head and neck to the left. I would then take my Right hand and garb his left ankle. Then publicly lay on him groin to groin pressing my heels to the ceiling and introduce his left ear to his left ankle. Once I got in that position; it was always a guaranteed pin fall. (Before anyone say this is cheating, my coach told me it was only illegal if you were caught. In all of 133 career pins with this move I was never caught or lectured for cheating.)

Contrary to popular belief; I never though about sex on the mats back then. I was only out for self gratification and the glory of being the best in those days. Only winning and how fast I could do it. In one match I scored pin fall in 23seconds. Combine that with weighing 220 lbs. Squatting 700 lbs. and Bench pressing 465 lbs. It took me almost 10 years to learn how to let some one else win after I was out of the Marines.

Probably the coolest thing I discovered from wrestling and the martial arts; when I was about 16 doing stretching exercises, I discovered that I could throw my legs over my head and place my knees on the floor beside my ears. And even move the out to the sides until my balls touched my nose. That Night I gave myself three BJ’s. LOL I loved being flexible… I stopped doing it after I was caught by my roommate in the service.

Sexually speaking, I think wrestling is safer in a water bed. The wrestling is fun as long as we get naked use a King size water bed, and a little almond oil. :thumbup:

Wow Jayman,

That got me hot and bothered too. LOL Yes. Do tell what the reaction was of the guys who were groin to groin with you. With you winning of course. Was it typically a reaction of revulsion, disgust, humiliation or intrigue? Did they get hard in response?

There is something so thrilling about seeing some hardass tough guy who bullies people and who thinks he's all that and a bag of potato chips and then see him thoroughly humiliated publically. When you can see that he has given his all and it's not enough and then wants to cry. Can you tell I was one of those skinny kids who got picked on in early elementary school? Yeah, I've got issues. LOL :blush:

On another note how did you and any other guys hide your hardons or semi-hardons after the match was called? Did it happen to alot of guys so that it was considered no big deal? I know those wrestling suits leave very little to the imagination. :thumbup:

I don't know how to do all that stuff, so I carry a .38 snub nosed, nickel plated, Smith & Wesson revolver........for real. I am licensed by the state of Georgia to carry a concealed weapon. :scared: All you have to do is pay $40 and not be a convicted felon. God I love this state. :thumbup: (I am sure this horrifies the guys on the "left" coast and in the extreme northeastern U.S.)
You are right Mitch. I am an "extreme" north easterner who is "horrified". :mellow: Something tells me that you did not vote for President Obama, and you probably are a big fan of Rush Linbaugh.:001_smile:

Mike

Last edited:
Wow Jayman,

That got me hot and bothered too. LOL Yes. Do tell what the reaction was of the guys who were groin to groin with you. With you winning of course. Was it typically a reaction of revulsion, disgust, humiliation or intrigue? Did they get hard in response?

There is something so thrilling about seeing some hardass tough guy who bullies people and who thinks he's all that and a bag of potato chips and then see him thoroughly humiliated publically. When you can see that he has given his all and it's not enough and then wants to cry. Can you tell I was one of those skinny kids who got picked on in early elementary school? Yeah, I've got issues. LOL :blush:

On another note how did you and any other guys hide your hardons or semi-hardons after the match was called? Did it happen to alot of guys so that it was considered no big deal? I know those wrestling suits leave very little to the imagination. :thumbup:

My main goal was not to humiliate them. I really just want to wear them out to make the pin easy... The crab ride can be beaten but it is very difficult for a novice. The other thing is you have total control of their body from behind them. So, it causes novices to expend a lot of energy struggling and panicking wondering what is coming next. Often the opponent winds up pinning them self. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLICyQ3h3ic

There is a much better video on line of the infamous crab ride however the wrestlers are about 12 and 13. I did not feel it was appropriate to post the link in here.

Last edited:
Wow Jayman,

I think they wear cups or at least jock straps.

My main goal was not to humiliate them. I really just want to wear them out to make the pin easy...

I know your intention would never be to humiliate...only to win. And it's not something that I condone in the world either, especially as it applies to the weak and the downtrodden. I merely meant that it is satisfying at times for instance to see the high school bully knocked down a peg on the mat. :)