• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Can the boys wrestle?

mitch768292

Banned
Reaction score
Lets have some real wrestling, submission wrestling. I bet our boys would go for it in a minute! Loser ends up on bottom! It is so hot to watch the guys get on top of each other and make the other guy yell uncle! Domination. Close body contact, real close, and lots of it. Sweat and muscles and groaning and grunting, and all kinds of animal sounds! Primitive, basic, back to nature, survival of the fittest. HOT, HOT, HOT!!!!!!
Dominate, Defeat, and FUCK your opponent! :masterbate::masterbate:

Check out this video clip, it will make your dick soooo hard: http://www.dailymotion.com/related/x3bvr8/video/x3bnpm_wl-submission-wrestling-tournaments_extreme

Last edited:
Losers beware! To the winner, all the spoils including their asses. That's a new spin on straight broke boys gladiators.

Losers beware! To the winner, all the spoils including their asses. That's a new spin on straight broke boys gladiators.

Angelone that is a very interesting spin... Is that where the term tail spin originates from? LOL :biggrin: Thanks you made my day.

Take a look at these two http://www.truveo.com/WL-Submission-Wrestling-Tournaments-1/id/3483381351

sylvain2-yung-05-a.jpg

Last edited:
Lets have some real wrestling, submission wrestling. I bet our boys would go for it in a minute! Loser ends up on bottom! It is so hot to watch the guys get on top of each other and make the other guy yell uncle! Domination. Close body contact, real close, and lots of it. Sweat and muscles and groaning and grunting, and all kinds of animal sounds! Primitive, basic, back to nature, survival of the fittest. HOT, HOT, HOT!!!!!!
Dominate, Defeat, and FUCK your opponent! :masterbate::masterbate:

Check out this video clip, it will make your dick soooo hard: http://www.dailymotion.com/related/x3bvr8/video/x3bnpm_wl-submission-wrestling-tournaments_extreme

Couldn't they just play naked twister with baby oil. First guy to fall is bottom.

http://gaykamasutra.blogspot.com/2009/02/naked-twister.html?zx=8420581781ca0349

Last edited:
Jayman, I like how you think!

Mitch, the boys are quite lovely! Thanks!

I see we are back on the subject of Jayman's cock.:thumbup: That's a joke Mitch. Don't get upset.

Mike

Nah, he really was on the wrestling team in the Marine Corp back in the 80's. I was just curious. i think if I were wrestling I would get hard. :w00t:

Jay, you are a old wrestler, I hope you like the idea. Did you get hard on during your matches?

Always, especially crab-riding from behind was a signature move. It was easy to humiliate an opponent and let them know they were not even in your leauge of competition with that move. I could collect back points off and on all day with that move. 90% of the time the escape attempt pins them once caught in the move.

Actually, I punished my opponents in scholastic matches when I was on top of the bottom guy if he moved too slowly. He was always mine for the taking. I would take my left hand that was holding his elbow and release and quickly take that left forearm and grind it as hard as I could across his left eye. This would turn his head to the right and I would grab the far side right arm of my opponent just above his tricep. At the same exact moment I would release my right hand from his waist and slam right fore arm up between his legs from behind his ass. With my right palm up in supine position I would begin to follow his belly button down to his penis and balls. I would grab and twist his cock and balls and shove my left knee into his left side below the floating rib at the same time. This would force him down on his right side. While his vision was blurry and his balls were sore I would lift his left leg and step inside his right leg with a partial grape vine. Now for the pin. I would picture frame his face with my left bicep and forearm and turn his head and neck to the left. I would then take my Right hand and garb his left ankle. Then publicly lay on him groin to groin pressing my heels to the ceiling and introduce his left ear to his left ankle. Once I got in that position; it was always a guaranteed pin fall. (Before anyone say this is cheating, my coach told me it was only illegal if you were caught. In all of 133 career pins with this move I was never caught or lectured for cheating.)

Contrary to popular belief; I never though about sex on the mats back then. I was only out for self gratification and the glory of being the best in those days. Only winning and how fast I could do it. In one match I scored pin fall in 23seconds. Combine that with weighing 220 lbs. Squatting 700 lbs. and Bench pressing 465 lbs. It took me almost 10 years to learn how to let some one else win after I was out of the Marines.

Probably the coolest thing I discovered from wrestling and the martial arts; when I was about 16 doing stretching exercises, I discovered that I could throw my legs over my head and place my knees on the floor beside my ears. And even move the out to the sides until my balls touched my nose. That Night I gave myself three BJ’s. LOL I loved being flexible… I stopped doing it after I was caught by my roommate in the service.

Sexually speaking, I think wrestling is safer in a water bed. The wrestling is fun as long as we get naked use a King size water bed, and a little almond oil. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Dammit Jayman, I was just starting to relax, and there you are, getting me all aroused with mental images of being the bottom guy in a match with you! Now I have to go find a video and try to work off some steam. More time away from the forum. Have you no mercy? Geez, thanks! LMAO all day long.

Regards,

Marky

PS- New wrestling avitar, just for you LOL

Always, especially crab-riding from behind was a signature move. It was easy to humiliate an opponent and let them know they were not even in your leauge of competition with that move. I could collect back points off and on all day with that move. 90% of the time the escape attempt pins them once caught in the move.

Actually, I punished my opponents in scholastic matches when I was on top of the bottom guy if he moved too slowly. He was always mine for the taking. I would take my left hand that was holding his elbow and release and quickly take that left forearm and grind it as hard as I could across his left eye. This would turn his head to the right and I would grab the far side right arm of my opponent just above his tricep. At the same exact moment I would release my right hand from his waist and slam right fore arm up between his legs from behind his ass. With my right palm up in supine position I would begin to follow his belly button down to his penis and balls. I would grab and twist his cock and balls and shove my left knee into his left side below the floating rib at the same time. This would force him down on his right side. While his vision was blurry and his balls were sore I would lift his left leg and step inside his right leg with a partial grape vine. Now for the pin. I would picture frame his face with my left bicep and forearm and turn his head and neck to the left. I would then take my Right hand and garb his left ankle. Then publicly lay on him groin to groin pressing my heels to the ceiling and introduce his left ear to his left ankle. Once I got in that position; it was always a guaranteed pin fall. (Before anyone say this is cheating, my coach told me it was only illegal if you were caught. In all of 133 career pins with this move I was never caught or lectured for cheating.)

Contrary to popular belief; I never though about sex on the mats back then. I was only out for self gratification and the glory of being the best in those days. Only winning and how fast I could do it. In one match I scored pin fall in 23seconds. Combine that with weighing 220 lbs. Squatting 700 lbs. and Bench pressing 465 lbs. It took me almost 10 years to learn how to let some one else win after I was out of the Marines.

Probably the coolest thing I discovered from wrestling and the martial arts; when I was about 16 doing stretching exercises, I discovered that I could throw my legs over my head and place my knees on the floor beside my ears. And even move the out to the sides until my balls touched my nose. That Night I gave myself three BJ’s. LOL I loved being flexible… I stopped doing it after I was caught by my roommate in the service.

Sexually speaking, I think wrestling is safer in a water bed. The wrestling is fun as long as we get naked use a King size water bed, and a little almond oil. :thumbup:

Jay, that is more complicated that tax law! :w00t:

Damn, did you have to read books about that stuff? How do you keep all that choreography in your head? Whew..... too much brainpower required for that.

I don't know how to do all that stuff, so I carry a .38 snub nosed, nickel plated, Smith & Wesson revolver........for real. I am licensed by the state of Georgia to carry a concealed weapon. :scared: All you have to do is pay $40 and not be a convicted felon. God I love this state. :thumbup: (I am sure this horrifies the guys on the "left" coast and in the extreme northeastern U.S.)

Can you still suck your own dick? Damn, seems like that would snap your spine.

Last edited:
Jay, that is more complicated that tax law! :w00t:

Damn, did you have to read books about that stuff? How do you keep all that choreography in your head? Whew..... too much brainpower required for that.

I don't know how to do all that stuff, so I carry a .38 snub nosed, nickel plated, Smith & Wesson revolver........for real. I am licensed by the state of Georgia to carry a concealed weapon. :scared: All you have to do is pay $40 and not be a convicted felon. God I love this state. :thumbup: (I am sure this horrifies the guys on the "left" coast and in the extreme northeastern U.S.)

Can you still suck your own dick? Damn, seems like that would snap your spine.

No, books at all. I started when I was 6 years old... It is all instinctive these days. I used to coach for a while. In fact I am interviewing for a position at a college next week for an assistant coaching position.

I am so glad you get to carry a gun. I have a concealed weapons permit too. I leave my gun at home 80%of the time. I have never had much need for it. I would prefer to get physical with people. If it really came down to needing to defend myself. I can honestly say I have neither needed a gun nor have I really had to get physical with people more than twice in my life. I usually stay away from situations that would instigate either course of action.

No, I cannot self suck any more... It hurts to do it now... It was fun while it lasted. :thumbup: I would be willing to teach Rider how to though.

Last edited:
Dammit Jayman, I was just starting to relax, and there you are, getting me all aroused with mental images of being the bottom guy in a match with you! Now I have to go find a video and try to work off some steam. More time away from the forum. Have you no mercy? Geez, thanks! LMAO all day long.

Regards,

Marky

PS- New wrestling avitar, just for you LOL

I love that mask M&M... I will tag team with you any day...:w00t: :thumbup:

Jayman, a question. When you were groin to groin with these guys, they obviously knew you were hard. Were they, too?:w00t:

Note to self: Do NOT piss Jayman off! :scared:

Jayman, a question. When you were groin to groin with these guys, they obviously knew you were hard. Were they, too?:w00t:

Note to self: Do NOT piss Jayman off! :scared:

Note to Paris: Jayman won't hurt you.......unless you grab his weenie!