• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

How often to you jack-off.

It all depends on how horny i am each day, most days I jerk off 4-6 times a day. I jerk off when i wake up, mid day, mid afternoon, before bed maybe twice.
Quite an enticing reply! A 23 year old named "suckme" who is constantly horny and jerks off up to 6 times a day. I know that myself and I am sure many many members of this website would be available to relieve your horniness whenever u need it.:thumbup1:
Mike

So I do it at least once a day unless I get too busy but even then i usually find time to rub one out :)

So I do it at least once a day unless I get too busy but even then i usually find time to rub one out :)
Guys who claim they are too busy to jack off make me grin. There is ALWAYS time! :001_smile: I'm with you, Denver. I find the time! :001_smile:

Guys who claim they are too busy to jack off make me grin. There is ALWAYS time! :001_smile: I'm with you, Denver. I find the time! :001_smile:

I schedule at least 5 openings a day where I can take the opportunity if I want to. Then there is always time to get at least one in a day. I call it solitary meditation time. Group meditation time would work too.

circle jerk theme song

How about...........

u put your left hand in
u put your left hand out
u put your left hand in and you shake it all about
u do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself around
thats what its all about .. bout

How about...........

u put your left hand in
u put your left hand out
u put your left hand in and you shake it all about
u do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself around
thats what its all about .. bout

Well if that is what you want. I do like "The Stroke" a little better. Maybe we can compromize with "She Bop." LOL :lol:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzpxRd44PpE :001_tt2:

How about if we come up with some mottos for our circle jerk group in addition to the theme song? I'll start with one. How about:

We've always relied on the kindness of strangers... LOL :lol:

How about if we come up with some mottos for our circle jerk group in addition to the theme song? I'll start with one. How about:

We've always relied on the kindness of strangers... LOL :lol:

"Each one teach one."

"We can't help everybody, but everybody can help somebody."

Once a week?

Once a week to check if it's still working.

Please tell me you are kidding. You have to be if that is your real pix. I do it first thing pretty much every morning unless I have company and then we have sex. After that two or three more times. Definitely have orgasm before I fall asleep either by hand or with a partner. Used to be more before I came to the University. I'd get hard ons all the time for no reason and when I did I jerked off. Maybe I am a slut.

Please tell me you are kidding. You have to be if that is your real pix. I do it first thing pretty much every morning unless I have company and then we have sex. After that two or three more times. Definitely have orgasm before I fall asleep either by hand or with a partner. Used to be more before I came to the University. I'd get hard ons all the time for no reason and when I did I jerked off. Maybe I am a slut.
If you are a slut, so are the rest of us! Nah! You are normal. Don't even think about it. EVERYONE does it!! Guilt kills. Don't do that to yourself!

It all depends on how horny i am each day, most days I jerk off 4-6 times a day. I jerk off when i wake up, mid day, mid afternoon, before bed maybe twice.

OK I'll bite, What was it you were saying about sucking young chicken? geez, my hands are shaking with excitement, oops, there goes my napkin! LOL. Oh gosh! Chocolate sauce all over everything. Guess I should lick it up, huh?

OMG I'm laughing so hard I fell off my bed :lol: